Cute

Sleep Tight

You flipped the few pancakes that cooked themselves in the large pan. They were in the cute shapes of teddy bear faces. You had everything else laid out on the bench - butter, syrup, brown sugar, fresh fruit - and were just waiting for the final piece to be ready. A smile lit your lips when heavy footsteps sounded across the hall upstairs and then down the staircase.

You heard him groan and could just imagine how he rubbed his face before blinking adorably to focus his eyes. What you didn't expect was the loud chuckle that followed. You turned, frowning but he was simply grinning wide then as he shuffled closer, reaching out his arms. "Hello there." He said in a deeper voice than usual that sent electricity through your body. 

You turned back to the food just as his warm arms wrapped around your tummy, his hands snaking under the short pink apron you'd put on for fun and his chest pressing up against your back. He hummed against your neck, kissing your skin softly before resting his chin on your shoulder. 

"So what's all this for?" He still sounded sleepy but you could hear the smile in his voice.

"Because I just wanted to treat you." You leant your head against his as an affectionate gesture.

"Was all of this just for me?" His deep voice was teasing as his fingers trailed up your bare stomach. You giggled at ticklish feeling of his fingers on your skin, grazing across your ribs to your back, curving as they moved down to cup your . He kissed your shoulder again as his hands snuck their way around to settle on your inner thighs.

"Well...maybe not all of it." He hummed his laugh against your cheek as he kissed it once more before reaching for the spatula to take out the pancakes. You turned to him, pouting because he was meant to just relax, not do things for you like he usually did. He chuckled again and you felt warmth spread from your stomach. He pecked your lips before walking off to the couch.

"Food's ready. Who's gonna feed me?" He winked and all you could do was follow.