He Didn't Mind

Sleep Tight

This one is actually BangLo. I couldn't think of where else to put it =.= but this is a birthday present for Yongguk :D <3 I hope you enjoy it~!


Yongguk knew he was awake, aware of everything around him, but he hadn’t moved yet. Before he opened his eyes he could tell that the others weren’t in the bedroom, except one. Four of his friends could be heard in the kitchen, arguing with each other about ingredients and temperatures. The arguing was mostly Daehyun and Himchan against Youngjae. Jongup was probably silently doing as he was told even if he knew the right answer. Yongguk chuckled quietly at the thought.

A warm breath ghosted his cheek and the body that Yongguk sensed beside him had made itself known. He reached out blindly beneath the thin blanket and his hand found a forearm. He brushed the soft skin that he knew would be milky white and beautifully unblemished. His rough palm wandered upwards, caressing the boy’s shoulder and it excited Yongguk to find out he wasn’t wearing a shirt. He could imagine the whole thing in his mind but he knew that the real thing was always best.

His fingers trailed along the boy’s neck to his jaw and around to his lips. They were smooth and pouted under his touch. Yongguk decided then, with a smile on his face, to pull the boy close until those lips met his own. It was chaste and sweet and Yongguk enjoyed a little too much. He didn’t want to stop but the noises from beyond the bedroom door were cutting into his mood.

Yongguk decided that then was the time to open his eyes. He pulled back just a centimetre and found Junhong’s pair of bright chocolate eyes staring back at him. The sight was mesmerising and Yongguk was tempted to kiss him again but Junhong’s lips brushed against the elder’s when he spoke.

“Good morning hyung.” Although he couldn’t see, he could feel that Junhong was smiling when his thumb traced the boy’s chin again. He had wandering hands and he didn’t stop them. Yongguk didn’t want to get out of the bed and go meet the others; he didn’t want to move from where he was comfortable and happy. He didn’t want to leave the moment where he was alone with Junhong. He did get a lot of moments like that.

“Morning Junhonggie.” He let out a single laugh when Junhong’s body tensed under his fingers that left a line of goose bumps along his bare chest. Yongguk touched every visible part of the boy, taking in the sensation of his skin underneath his hands, and savoured the feeling of Junhong’s hand holding his neck, gripping it a little when Yongguk went lower.

The elder’s fingers just breached the waistband of the boy’s sweat pants and that’s where he left them, resting on Junhong’s hip with half his hand covered by the elastic band. Yongguk sighed. How could he be so lucky? He couldn’t get enough of Junhong’s lips.

“Yongguk!” Himchan’s voice roared form the kitchen as said man burst through the bedroom door, stopping when he noticed that the leader was in fact awake and making out with his boyfriend. “Ah, sorry! But breakfast is ready! Aish, you guys.” Himchan mumbled the last part to himself, rolling his eyes at the things he had seen. Yongguk guessed he didn’t have to imagine much because of the thin blanket.

The pair in the bed chuckled when Himchan disappeared and Yongguk pulled back his hands. “How long have you been in my bed?” Yongguk clearly remembered going to sleep alone, not that he minded Junhong being there, he clearly enjoyed it of course.

“I woke up in the middle of the night and I was too excited to get to sleep, so I came here.” He smiled coyly and Yongguk’s heart burst with love for the young boy. The elder’s name echoed loudly again but it was Youngjae who called him and Junhong bit his lip. “I think we should go now. The hyungs seem impatient.” The younger his lips and pecked Yongguk’s cheek just as he dashed out of the bed and grabbed a t-shirt. Yongguk felt a rush of disappointment when the boy’s perfect skin disappeared beneath the dark fabric. He could have stayed in bed like that all day.

Yongguk groaned when he stood up and pulled on a pair of shorts. The night had been strangely hot and he had chosen to sleep in just his underwear. He blushed when Junhong did after spotting the elder’s firm and well-toned torso. It even surprised him a little when Junhong rushed over and buried his face in Yongguk’s neck, wrapping his long arms around Yongguk’s waist. Junhong’s height stopped the position from being uncomfortable and Yongguk held him tight.

“Happy Birthday hyung.” Yongguk was washed in bliss at the sensation of Junhong’s lips rubbing along his collarbone when the boy spoke.  “I love you.” The words were mumbled and if they hadn’t been so close Yongguk might not have heard. His heart stopped and Yongguk’s chest tightened like his arms around Junhong. This was the first time Junhong had said them and he might have exploded if he moved but he managed to compose the excitement that flooded through him.

“I love you too Junhonggie.” He took a deep breath and the boy’s scent made him dizzy but ultimately happy. He couldn’t have asked for anything better for his birthday. The best presents were ones he didn’t expect and Junhong had given him the perfect surprise.