Chap 6 - Apartment

Neglect Much?

Chap 6

We entered the small, but comfortable, appartment. There was a double-decker bed and a TV opposite it. Right at the side, in a corner, was a kitchen with a small table and a sink and a refrigerator, other than that, it was empty. Right opposite the kitchen was a small cubicle which was a toilet, it contained what a normal toilet would contain. Basically, it meant this house needed some upgrading - from the awesome me!!

As I took all these in, I slowly strolled in and placed my haversack on the top bunk while Bummie placed his items on the bottom bunk. It was by default. Bummie had a fear of heights so I would take the top, unless I wanted him to suffer. But I was not in the mood for it today. I placed my luggage on the floor and dug through them, taking out my daily necessities and placing them in their respective places. But before Bummie could rush in to the toilet, I rushed in first and washed up before going to bed. I was so tired that I immediately fell asleep but before that, a thought ran through my mind, tomorrow, it's a new life and we'll start shopping for groceries.

 

A/N: I know this is super uber short but bear with me ok? There is a lot of homework and I have to revise. I'll post whenever I am free ok? So... Next chap they go shopping? Yay! See you soon readers. I want to thank you ppl for your continuous support and hope you haven't given up on my story. Leave a comment! It makes my day.