Chap 1 - Hey Key!

Neglect Much?

Chap 1

I was two that time when I met my best friend. He was the son of my mother's best friend. Typical right? We became best friends. His name is Kim Kibum, I called him Bummie. Others called him Key. My name is Lee Kyung Mi, meaning honorable and beautiful. Bummie called me Kai. Others called me Mimi. How I met him was weird. I was at my mother's best friend, Ko Ae Sook's, house. My mother's name is Choi Chun Hei. I was playing in the lawn with my dolls when a boy, who looked a little older than me, entered. It wasn't my first time coming here but I've never seen him before.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"I am someone who likes you," he said jokingly but I did not understand. I turned and asked my mother who was standing at the entryway, with a frown on my face, what like meant. She smiled and shook her head. I turned back to play with my dolls, completely ignoring the boy. I wasn't fond of people who intruded upon my privacy, except for my parents.

He frowned and finally properly introduced himself as Kim Kibum, Ko Ae Sook's son. It was evident that he was wise for such a young age. I just ignored him and continued playing, still angry at him for intruding. But my mother had other plans and made me introduce myself politely. When he saw my reluctant face, he started laughing. His laugh was contagious and soon, my mother who was watching me started laughing too. I watched them laugh at me and when they were done laughing, I stomped on Bummie's foot and pouted. It was not that hard, but still my mother was opening to reprimand me while Bummie had an amused smile plastered on his face. Just then, I got saved by dinner.

"Dinner's ready!" Ko Ae Sook, or rather, godaunt shouted. I quickly ran away to the room that was the kitchen and sat down for dinner. I knew godaunt would never allow mummy to reprimand me, or daddy for that matter. So for the rest of the day, I planned to stay with godaunt until daddy came back to fetch us. But staying with godaunt meant she had to coach Bummie so I was stuck with him. But I ignored him and concentrated on the work he was learning, but the only thing I understood was 1+2=3 so I laid on godaunt's lap and slept till I was due to go home.

A/N: I know this is short but I have to sleep now... It'll get longer next chapter - provided I have time. Heh.

-DeathbyLight-