Chap 2 - Good news? I guess so...

Neglect Much?

 Chap 2 - Present period.

"Bummie! Bummie!" I screamed for my talented best friend. Oh wait, wise too. Sometimes. Plus, we look eerily alike.

"Yeah?" He asked from his room upstairs. I replied with a "YOUR LETTER!!" as I ran up to his room and I opened the door rudely and barged in. Smiling slyly, I plastered a thoughtful face on and said in a pondering tone," something about SM Town... I wonder what it could be... But I kinda opened it downstairs already..."

"WHAT? What did it say?" He frantically questioned me. I answered something along the lines of "your acceptance letter".

"Really?" He asked again, eyes bright. I gestured to the letter and asked him to see for himself.

Slowly, he took out the letter from the torned envelope and just as he reached the first sentence, he stopped. "Dude, don't stop! You are just this close to knowing whether you got accepted or not!" I encouraged while making another hand gesture. He turned to me and I nodded encouragingly, giving him my dazzling smile. That was what gave him the drive to shift the letter such that the first line could be seen. Seconds later, he blinked and looked at me, not believing his eyes.

"I... got... accepted?" He  questioned me in a bewildered tone. I nodded eagerly again and did a happy dance for him. He was still in a daze. I gave him a blank look and gave him a slap in the face. "Bummie! Down to earth Bummie!" I shouted in his ear. He finally regained his composure and gave one of his famous cheerful laughs.

"This calls for a celebration!" I squealed and went down to spread the good news to his family and my mother.

A/N: I got rushed again. Never seem to get out of it... -_-" Yupz, so the next chapter would probably in Bummie's POV. So for now, tata!