Chap 5 - Welcome!

Neglect Much?

Chap 5

"Yah! Bummie, wait for me! My... Luggage... So... Heavy!" I heaved as Bummie rushed through the seoul airport crowd. He ignored me and continued racing through. I lifted my eyebrow in an amused expression. Well, that's a first, I thought. We finally got out of the air-conditioned building and Bummie hailed for a taxi and we got to SM Entertainment's office, Seoul 521, Apkujung-dong, Kangnam-gu, 135906. The outer part of the building had the colour of mustard and there were a few windows covered in translucent material labelled "S.M.Academy" in cursive. It looked like how any normal office building would. When we got inside, we got to the receptionist desk. It was made of granite and there many stationery items on it. Posters were pasted everywhere around and I looked carefully at each and everyone of them while Bummie gave the receptionist his letter with the enthusiasm of a five year old kid. She directed him graciously to a room and so, being me, I raced their first and left poor Bummie behind to thank the receptionist. I slammed open the door and saw about ten trainees dancing before I came in. All attention directed to me now, the instructor asked with curiosity if I was the new kid.

I nodded jokingly to see how they would react and I did hear murmurs of "I thought it was a boy" and I wanted to burst out laughing. But just then, Bummie had to come and spoil all my fun.

"Annyeong I'm new, so please take care of me. My name is Kim Kibum." he greeted with a bow. The trainees and instructor looked curiously at both of us and I tried really hard to hold in my laughter.

" I thought there was only supposed to be one new trainee today... There was supposed to be two?" The instructor questioned aloud. At that point, I was on the brink of laughter.

" Trying to take my position Kai?" Bummie asked with a bemused expression. I nodded and finally, I could not hold my laughter in anymore and I started laughing so hard, tears fell. Bummie chuckled while the room watched us weirdly.

I decided to break the awkwardness so I introduced myself," Annyeong, I am Lee Kyung Mi, aka Kai, aka Bum... Kim Kibum's BFF. So don't any of you dare try and take my place as his BFF." I always did this when introducing myself just for fun and see how people would react. Those who scrunched up their noses were the ones who had a crush on him at first sight while others were just normal.

Just as I predicted, most of the girls scrunched up their noses while the boys just greeted him politely. I giggled quietly to myself. I dragged Bummie in and placed his and mine luggage at a corner flat down as a bench for me later and continued on to the center of the room. I left him there and announced for the trainees to continue what they were doing previously. I watched in awe as Bummie easily got through all of the complicated dance moves.

It was afternoon by the time they finished and I was tired but I still got up and gave Bummie my signature "awesome" gesture, with two thumbs up and a dazzling smile. I waited for them as they went to take a bath. Soon, they came back and I saw Bummie conversating with four other boys. Two of them were muscular and looked like they were models instead while one had the mature-cute look and the other had the childish-cute look. Jokingly, I got between Bummie and the other guys and face Bummie. Giving him my hurt look, I asked," Oppa! You replaced me already?"

" Yeah I did." He joked and gave me a look that said "show time". I nodded and announced loudly," You're such a big jerk! You know what? Let's break up." I started laughing and he joined in too. The guys looked at us, puzzled. Except for the taller muscular guy.

" I thought you were BFFs?" The mature-cute guy asked.

" You guys just broke up and you laugh?" the childish-cute guy asked.

The muscular guys, however, understood. The shorter one laughed while the other just smiled. I smiled and replied," Figure it out for yourselves."

" Oh yeah! Introduction... Kai, meet my new friends. This," he referred to the mature-cute guy," is Lee Jinki. This," he pointed to the childish-cute guy," is Lee Taemin. Plus this," referring to the shorter muscular guy," is Kim Jonghyun. Last but not least, Choi Minho." He left the taller muscular guy for the last. I smiled and just replied with a " you know who I am." They chuckled and greeted me one by one with a bow.

"Ok, now that we've done the basics, let's go see our new apartment! I need my beauty sleep!" I dragged Bummie out of the building, with our luggages, into the cold night air to our apartment not far away.

A/N: For being soooo late to upload, mianhe. To make up for it, this was an extra long chap so hope you enjoyed. Plus, it was pretty diffcult for me to type as I was using the iPad instead of my normal com.  So, forgive me? Ok, so I hafta do my homework now. Bye! Nex chap will be about the apartment and wherever my mind takes me. Oh yeah, I know SHINee didn't immediately meet up and such bt it's fictional so yeah... I'll just make my own story up... COMMENT!!