Chap 3 - Bummie's POV - Unbelievable

Neglect Much?

Chap 3 - Bummie's POV

It was a few weeks after the 2005 S.M. National Tour Audition Casting and I was anxiously awaiting for my letter and frankly, was worry a whole lot on the result and didn't do anything much besides lying on the bottom of my double-decker bed and thinking of the improvments I could have made if I re-auditioned.

Just then, Kai called out for me. The last time I seen her she said she was going to check the mail. Oh! What if the letter came already? "Yeah?" I asked shakily, trying not to sound too excited. My reply was a loud "YOUR LETTER!" and burst through the door. You see, she's my best friend since three. Also, she has been living at my house at the age of ten. The reason was because her father had cancer and died. Her mother sunk into depression and had to go for therapy two times a week. My mother suggested to move Kai to our house for a while and her mother, my godaunt, agreed. So she had to move in but she started to have nightmares and always ended up in my room whenever that happened. So my mum bought a double-decker bed  for her to sleep on top and I, below. But then, her mum asked her to move back but she didn't want to so she was left here with occassional visits from her mother.

I was distracted by that thought and I only heard "SM Town" and "kinda opened it already". I put two and two together and figured it really was my letter from SM Entertainment and ended up with " WHAT? What did it say?" and, smirking, she answered," your  acceptance letter." She asked me to see the letter for myself.

I snatched the envelope out of her hands and took took the letter out of the torned package. But, I was so nervous at the end that I stopped at the first line that determined my fate. My mind was blank as I stared at the letter but Kai encouraged me and I felt braver so I slid the letter out. My eyes zoned into "accepted". If possible, my mind became a black void. Robotically, I bllinked and looked at Kai, and asked her out loud if this was real. She nodded eagerly and did a happy dance. But my mind was still in a black void.

I felt a sting on my left cheek and heard my name being called again by Kai. I finally regained my composure and laughed a carefree laugh. I left Kai to let her spread the good news to everyone downstairs as this was one of the days when Kai's mother visited. I laid on my bed and continued relishing the sweet taste of victory.

A/N: Yay! I didn't get chased for this one! Accomplishment #1! So I might have some amendments to the previous chapters sometimes but don't worry, most of them will be small ones. So if you want, you can always re-read the previous chapters but it might be so small, you may not notice so if it's a big amendment, I'll inform you. Subscribe! ^^