Chap 4 - Where to go?

Neglect Much?

Chap 4

"Mummy! Godaunt! Godpa! Bummie got accepted into SM Entertainment! We need to celebrate!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down. Mummy looked at me weirdly and said," so what? What's so great about that? For all I know, it's not even a college, lest a famous one!"

I groaned while godma explained that being accepted into SM Entertainment is a big deal and Bummie can pursue his interests in music. I nodded along and rolled my eyes at my mother. My mother digested this slowly and when she finally understood, she let out a," oh, ok. That's good for him then." But then she averted her eyes to me and lectured about how Bummie already has his future perfectly planned out while I was still lounging around in couches all day; the exact definition of couch potato. About how I should start planning out my future and at least help her. But her ranting was cut short by godaunt's defense of how I helped in the kitchen for meals while the others were "too busy" to help her out. I shot godaunt a grateful look and she returned it with a motherly smile.

"All right, where are we going to celebrate tonight?" Godpa cut in, in his deep, gruff voice.

I thought for a little while and suggested," since Bummie likes buffet and I like BBQ, we should totally go to 박서방의고기뷔페 (Seongseo) !"

The adults nodded thoughtfully and stood up to get ready everything while I went up to alert Bummie. We were going to take the subway. As I got ready in the toilet, Bummie stood outside waiting for me to exit. I finally finished and when I came out, he charged in immediately. I shrugged. Guess he was really excited then. I grabbed my purse and handphone and was done. I wasn't the kind of girl to put on make-up. I walked downstairs and saw that everyone was ready. When we were about ready to go, Bummie came down the stairs in his pink shirt and dark jeans.

We then walked out into the air-conditioning weather and entered the subway. We boarded the train and dropped at Songseo industrial complex station. Leisurely, we walked to the seven-story Rodia Wedding building on the right and took the lift to the second floor before entering the restaurant. Not much talking done while we anticipated the food that awaited us for 14 000 won.

A/N: Got chased again. Irritating. So this is short but blame it on the person who chased me. Gimme feedback by commenting please? And subscribe. So I've already planned the ending and I'll just carry on the story. If I get enough subscribers, there might be a sequel and to my current subscribers, thank you! Plus, I don't think you'll really guess what the ending is. :P just be patient.