Complication

너 때문에 (Because of you)

 

"OH! OH!" Lee Gikwang cried and as soon as Yoon Dujun appeared before them, they gave him a round of applause.

 

Yoon Dujun had just woke up and was making his way into the living room where the others gathered. He ruffled his hair as he looked at each and every one of them with a blank of face.

 

"Hyung, chukhahae!" Yoseob exclaimed.

 

Dujun still have a blank expression.

 

"We saw you leaving with that 'right' girl yesterday," Dongwoon explained.

 

Dujun smiled and every one started teasing him again.

 

"Yah, it's not like that!" Dujun finally responded.

 

"EHHH, don't lie," Yoseob hissed.

 

"All I did was send her home."

 

"Good enough, hyung." Junhyung patted Dujun's back. "He refused to sit lunch with you... Then all of a sudden, you know where she lives."

 

Dujun chuckled and thought, "I didn't expect that to happened either."

 

They hang out at the club owned by Hyunseung's family. Dujun worked with his DJ skills, while the five of them went on the dance floor to practice their dance moves for their next warehouse gig.

 

They decided to call it a night after a fried chicken fiesta.

 

Haneul had just got back from her shopping spree with Sojin. Sojin dropped her off in front of her compound and she got out of the car with a few shopping bags on her hand.

 

"See you, Sojin ahh!"

 

It was only seven in the evening so she should expect her grandmother to be awake. And yeah, she were.

 

"Halmoni!" She beamed and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I got you a new blouse. I hope you love the colour."

 

"Thank you sweetie. I've been meaning to buy myself a new one but didn't get the chance to."

 

"You can just tell me if you need something... Like a shopping ."

 

Her grandmother smiled. "By the way, who was the guy who walked you home last night? He doesn't look like young boy Daehyun..."

 

"No, it's not him. It's a guy from college."

 

"Your boyfriend?" She asked. "You should introduced him to me next time."

 

"No, he's not my boyfriend." Haneul said with a disappointing tone and whispered to her, "he never will be."

 

Her grandmother could sense the disappointment and gave her a warm smile. "Go wash up Haneul ah... I'll make you your favourite kimchi stew."

 

After washing herself up, she put on her comfortable oversized batman t-shirt and a pair of boardshorts and went to the kitchen for her kimchi stew.

 

“Just in time, Haneul dear,” her grandmother beamed.

 

She looked at the dining table. There was something weird about the table set up.

 

"Halmoni, how come there’s three bowl?” She questioned. “Is dad’s back?”

 

She didn’t respond to her granddaughter’s question, instead just happily set up the dining table.

 

“Halmoni?”

 

“Haneul ahh, annyeong!”

 

There was someone else in the house. Her jaw dropped as she saw him. No, it’s not her dad.

 

“What are you doing here?” she stuttered.

 

[A/N] They say curiousity kills the cat... I'm curious of what you think of my story so far! Comments all the way!! And yay, new subscribers! Kamsahamnida! xx