The boy toy

너 때문에 (Because of you)

 

Haneul met up with Sojin at her house the very next day. Her butler greeted her and kindly offered to walk her into Sojin’s room but she refused. It’s a big house but Haneul was sure she’d never get lost in it.

 

“Sojin ah, wake up!” Haneul grumbled. “I can’t believe you got drunk last night.”

 

“Haneul ahh…” Sojin groaned. “Will you get me a glass of water?”

 

“Oh, now I’m your servant?”

 

“, it’s not like that,”

 

Haneul shook her head in disbelieve but still helped Sojin with the glass of water she asked for.

 

“Here!”

 

Sojin sat up and Haneul was surprised to see how she looks.

 

“Must be the hangover,” she thought.

 

“So, how are you and Yoon Dubong doing?”

 

“Yoon Dujun.” Haneul stated. “It went okay.”

 

Haneul was suppressing a smile from appearing.

 

“Okay?” Sojin cried. “Haneul ah, did you even try?”

 

“Even if I did, it won’t make any difference,” she uttered. “And guess what… He told me he likes me.”

 

Sojin gaped at her. “He really did?”

 

Haneul nodded.

 

“KYAAAA HANEUL AH! I TOLD YOU!” She yelped. “Finally, my best friend has a boyfriend!”

 

“Whatever,” she hissed. “Where were you last night when you ditched?”

 

“I met up with Jonghyun,” she said as she got off her bed, “Sorry baby boo.”

 

“You’re the worst,” Haneul scoffed. “Go wash up! I want coffee.”

 

“Ask butler Lee to make for you.”

 

“I mean, Starbucks coffee!”

 

xx

 

Sojin drove them to the nearest Starbucks franchise in her convertible Beemer, which her dad had bought for her birthday recently.

 

“Hey, it’s your high school sweet heart,” Sojin nudged.

 

Haneul looked over the counter and saw, yes, her high school sweet heart, Jung Daehyun.

 

“Good afternoon…” Daehyun looked over to both of them and he beamed. “Oh! Haneul sshi! And the princess!”

 

“Shut up Daehyun.”

 

Haneul shook her head. It’s been a while since she heard the two of them fight for their pride.

 

“Can I have the Iced Mocha please?”

 

“Are you going to having it here?”

 

“We were, until we found out that you’re here.” Sojin claimed.

 

“No, we have somewhere else to go,” Haneul smiled while pushing Sojin away.

 

Daehyun smiled, “What about you, princess?”

 

“Iced Frappuccino. Low-fat milk.”

 

After giving payment, Haneul and Sojin waited over at the pick-up counter.

 

“Can you please stop being mean to him… It’s been years.”

 

“He started it… He called me princess!”

 

“That’s because you are!” Haneul scoffed.

 

“Here you go, Iced Mocha for mi lady… And Iced Frap for her royal highness,” Daehyun beamed, “It was nice meeting you again, Choi Haneul sshi.”

 

[A/N] Annyeong~ So how is chapter 4? I guess, it's a little slow...? hahaha. anyways, new subscriber! YAY! Thank you very much... Comments are appreciated as well. Thank you! Will be back for more... xx