Confessions*

Switch {Revamped} - On Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“’Stal!” 

Sulli welcomed Krystal with a bear hug as she found her in her doorsteps.  Krystal visited today since it’s a Saturday.  They ran upstairs to Sulli’s room.  Feeling at home, she jumped onto her friend’s pink bed.

“I miss everything in here,” she squealed and hugged one of the huge pillows.

Sulli’s room speaks of feminity.  The walls were painted lilac and pastel pink.  Stuff toys can be found in every corner and the likes.

“It’s because you seldom come here.  If you’re not on practice, you’re studying.  You hang out with SeKai more than us.”  Sulli pursed her lips—looking really disappointed at her.

“SeKai—who?”

“Sehun and Kai, duh?” she rolled her eyes.

Here we go again.  Sulli really likes making up pseudonyms for people.  Remember that the ‘School Prince’ and ‘Smart Hottie’ titles were all her ideas.

Krystal let out an ‘ugh’ sound but Sulli only giggled at her reaction.  “So…how’s my husband doing?  I haven’t seen him lately.”

Her brows met.  “Husband?”  Has she gone dumb?  She can’t pick up what she was talking about.  Wait a sec—“You mean Kim Jongin?!”

“Aigoo, Krystal, no—I like someone else now.”  She injected sarcasm in her tone because she was too dense.  She was just gaping at her.  Oh dear—

“Choi Sulli…”  From her blank face, it became serious.  “Does being smitten with him help you in your studies?   He’s like engraved in your mind; and every brain cell of yours shouts his name…  Come on girl, liking him is not good for you.”  It was the first time she said that to her.  She only wanted the best for her friend.  “You know how popular he is.  You’ll get mobbed or bullied by his fans once they found out you have a thing for their prince—”

“Says the girl who also had a crush on another famous guy in school.”  She wasn’t shaken by her words and grinned instead—making Krystal lose her cool.

“W-what do you mean?  YAH!—W-what crush are you talking about?”  Her cheeks flushed a bright shade of red when Sulli whispered to her the name of her tutor.

“Busted!  You like Oh Sehun.  I knew it!”

The room was air-conditioned but Krystal felt hot and shy.  No matter how much she wanted to hide it, Sulli could easily read her.  “Shut up!  I abhor him, remember—”

“The more you hate, the more you lo—LIKE!” she burst into a mocking laugh causing Krystal to blush harder and become wordless.  She was caught red-handed.

Sulli can’t stop cracking up at her friend’s condition—her in-denial-state. 

Nonetheless, Krystal can’t get mad at her.  She smiled because she missed this girl bonding moments and their heart-to-heart talks.  “Fine.  I like him—how about you…and Kai?”

She flashed an eye-smile before showing her phone to her.  Krystal’s eyes went wide after reading his and her convo.  “OHMYGOSH!   HE’S FREAKING TEXTING YOU, SULLI-AH!”

And they both squealed and jumped on the bed out of excitement.  When they’ve calmed down, they’re grinning at each other.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter