Sorry*

Switch {Revamped} - On Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is the revamped version of SWITCH.  I advice you to re-read the previous chapters since I've changed a few parts.  I edited/cut/added some scenes.  This might be little/big changes but you have to read it all over again so you won't be confused about how I have rewritten the plot.

 

“Aren’t you girls getting tired of strolling on the seashore?” Donghae complained to Jessica and Yoona as he followed them.  After Kyuhyun left, he felt out of place.  He can’t join in their conversation that was mostly making fun of people and things they saw.  He made side comments yet he was still ignored.  “Can we get some drinks at least?  I am thirsty,” he almost pleaded.

Luckily, Yoona finally turned to him but she was looking for someone else. “Where did Kyuhyun-oppa go?”

“He said that he’s going back to his room,” he replied.  Why is she asking about him when I’m already here for her?  “And rest.”

“But he hasn’t eaten yet.”  She sounded so worried that made Donghae wonder why.  “It’s already past 12 and we haven’t had our lunch.  I’ll leave you here,” she told him and Jessica, “I’ll just check on Oppa.”

Donghae sulked while watching Yoona’s retreating back.  He looked helpless which caused Jessica to laugh.  Unfortunately, she didn’t bring her camera.  She could’ve captured his priceless expression and made money out of it again.

“H-hey!” she called him when he began walking away from her.  “Where are you going?”

“Find someone worthy to talk to.”

Find what?  “Ugh!  Give me a break.  Do I look like I talk nonsense?  Am I not worthy of his attention—” she didn’t continue because it didn’t sound right.  “Whatever—if I know, he’ll just flirt with any random girl he meets.”

And poof!  Her guess was right.  In only three seconds, four girls swarmed around him.  This was the second time she saw him being a playboy in action.

Jessica, move now and save the woman race!  She knew that his type makes many girls cry and this reality has to stop.  Because it annoys her again.  She was irritated because he left her for those kinds of girls?  Can she just drown them in the ocean?  They are bruising her ego and she doesn’t want to lose to them.

Before she knew it, her feet moved towards Donghae.  Her hand has its own mind and s around his in the sweetest way she can manage to do.  Eww.

“Hi Sweet Cakes, are they the new maids we’re hiring?”

She didn’t miss the flicker of surprise on Donghae’s eyes.  She smiled victoriously and continued her acting.

“Remember that we need one cook, a gardener, one who’ll do the laundry and most importantly, a nanny.  We would have our first baby soon so we have to be prepared by now.”

The girls’ eyes almost fell out of its sockets.  They’re probably thinking how gross it is to be flirting with a soon-to-be daddy.

Jessica looked up to Donghae who can only stare at her; and she graced him with a Cheshire smile.  What now, Donghae?  Dumbstruck, aren’t you?

“Make sure they’re efficient, arasso?  I don’t want any headaches especially that the doctor told me it would be bad for our child.”  A puppy look complemented her great acting.  She can get an Oscar for this.

“Of course, Honey,” Donghae talked at last.  “Everything has been taken cared off.  I don’t want to disappoint you, so—”

In a blink of an eye, Jessica felt something soft pressed on her lips and her heart beat soared to the top of the charts.  Donghae was so near her.  The kiss only lasted for a few seconds but it took her long to fully process what was going on and shove away from him.  The girls who witnessed the incident scurried away from them as if they saw a ghost.  Why won’t they?  What he did was horrible.  She could dig her grave out of embarrassment.  Why did she let her guard down?  Now, he took advantage of her.

When he beamed evilly, it irked her.

“W-why did you do that?” she asked furiously despite stuttering.

“Married couples do that.”

She exhaled deeply.  “Excuse me?  We aren’t married and aren’t even a couple.”

“You started it,” he said frankly.

“I only did that to stop you from hurting more girls.  You are a —”

He narrowed his eyes.  “I only played with your game—which happens to be where I am good at.”

She took a step ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter