For Making Them 40 Minutes Late.

Such a Girly Aura.

Both of the cars finally made it to camp after 3 hours of driving. The sun was out and it was hot. The heat from the pavement in the parking lot can be felt through their shoes as Exo stepped out from the car. Stretching they quickly scanned around to look at the camp site and they soon realized why the camp reached its maximum compacity every year. "Wha~ this place is huge!" "Oh man, there are even canoes and kayaks!" "Look over there! They have trampolines too, I want to go jump on the trampoline." Excited, all the younger members began to stroll away from the car, heading into the center of camp.


"Hey, comeback, we still have to unload!!" Luhan screamed. Too excited to see what camp had to offer them, none of them cared to come back to unload. "Kris, make them come back. We have to check into the cabin and unload before someone breaks into our cars." Luhan ordered

Kris, having the most had the most control over the younger members, nodded."Suho, go to the front office and tell them that we're here. Xiumin, stay here with Luhan to help keep an eye on both of our cars." Kris quickly gave orders and went round up the kids for he wanted to unload quickly cause he was just excited about camp too.


When the younger Exo members came back with Kris to unload the car, Suho had come back running with a luggage cart. "Ok, the receptionist said we have cabin 4 on the east side of the camp. Here." Suho puts the luggage cart in between both of the cars. "Lets hurry so we can go play."


All of Exo gathered to unload. After moving a few bags from the car onto the luggage cart, a brilliant plan came to Xiumin's mind. "Wait Wait Wait. Since we all want to go and play, how about we make a bet?" Every one slowed down to listen to what Xiumin had to say. "Lets break up into teams, people who came in this car, versus the people who came in that car. One game of rock-paper-scissor. Losing team unloads, winning team goes and play. "


"Call!"
"Call!"



"Ok, Ok Lay is going to do it for us." Xiumin said excitedly.


"No, No!, No!~" ExoK called out in protest; for Lay has always won every rock-paper-scissor game played between Exo. "We get to pick who represents you, then it'll be fair" ExoK said.

"Tao, Tao, we pick Tao!!" Kai said without consulting the others.


ExoM gathered up and planned their move. "Ok we pick D.O" Tao said in return.
Tao walked towards D.O and all 10 members began to circle around the two.

 

"Rock.. paper.. scissors!" They all chanted together in unison.


"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" ExoM screamed loudly in undeniable excitement catching attention. Their excitement caused heads all over the parking lot to turn their way. They all cheered while ExoK stood there, gasping, shocked about the fact that they had lost and had to unload both cars. Tao had beaten D.O's scissors with rock.


"We'l-we'll save one of you, one of you can come with us." Tao said.
"Show us some thing cool" ExoM commanded. "No, No, do something embarrassing, here in the parking lot. Winner get to come with us." "Baekhyun you first!" ExoM said.


"I'll dance TTS-twinkle right here in the parking lot!" Baekhyun replied. He quickly step out from ExoK to dance Twinkle.


"DDAENG! Baekhyun fail!" Chen screamed loudly causing ExoM to laugh for Baekhyun was only on his 3rd count. Baekhyun pouted and step right back into the crowd. "Sehun, you next!" Chen said to Sehun.


Sehun step out from ExoK and just stood there. Sehun look at all 6 of them and finally said, "But hyung, I'm the youngest. (-.-)"


"Pass!" Luhan, Lay, and Xiumin screamed. Luhan and Tao grab Sehun's arms pulling him, running fast towards the center of the camp.


"Lock up after your done unpacking!" Kris handed Suho the car keys and ran, not even bothering to look back.


"That's not fair, all of us didn't even get a chance!" D.O screamed after them.


"We don't care!" Kris screamed back as he swiftly made his way out the parking lot.


ExoK stood there watching the others make there way to the center of camp. They finally turned back and started to unload.


"Why don't we just pick one person to unload?" Suho said. "On the count of three, the 5 of us point to the person who stays to unload, ok?"


They all agreed.

"1.. 2.. 'uugnn' 3!"

They all picked Chanyeol. On the count before 3, Kai had mimicked Chanyeol's morning whine, hinting every one to pick Chanyeol, and it worked.


Suho quickly grabbed Chanyeol's hand and forced  all 3 keys into Chayeol's palm and went running. The other three also went running towards the center of camp.


"Hey thats not fair! D.O was the one that made us lose!!" Chanyeol protested

.
"If you didn't make us 40 minutes late this morning, we'd all be having fun right now!" D.O replied in the distance while running.