Archery and Ropes Course.

Such a Girly Aura.

The instructor taught them the correct technique to hold the bow, the arrow, told them about the rules, and gave safety guild lines to follow. Jung-Hwa turned to look at the helpers who went to retrieve all the arrows as he explained some of the rules. After the instructor was done, they passed out the bows and arm guards. Zico began to put the the arm guard on his right arm and Jung-Hwa followed along watching him. Jung-Hwa watched Zico grab the bow with his right hand and picked up an arrow with his left. He placed the arrow the the bow and pulled the bow with his left hand aiming at the target. He let go and both of them watch the arrow pierce the red stripe, the stripe circling the yellow bulls eye in the middle of the target. Jung-Hwa looked around at the other people as they let go of their bows, most of their results weren't even as close as Zico's. Some of the arrows didn't even pierce the target and ended up piercing the hay wall that the target was hung on instead. "Wow, Zico's good." She said to herself turning back to look at Zico's results compared to the others.

Jung-Hwa put the end of her arrow to the string of her bow and pulled. She let go of the string and felt a shock of pain. She watched her arrow. Like some of the others, her arrow didn't even hit the target. She looked at her arm where she felt the pain and saw that the string had hit her forearm and was stuck between the guard and her arm. She pulled it out and went to go get another arrow. She came back to her spot and pulled on her bow. When she let go, the string of the bow had hit her arm again. And her arrow? She wasn't even sure which one it was or if it even went in direction she aimed for. "Maybe I'm doing it incorrectly" She thought to herself. She went back and got her 3rd arrow. This time she was bit hesitant knowing that the string will strike her arm and cause a sharp pain. Jung-Hwa bent her right arm that was holding onto the bow a bit, she pulled the string, and let go. This time there was no pain, but the arrow barely made it to the bottom of the hay stack. Jung-Hwa sighed in disappointment.

It was getting hot and Jung-Hwa decided to tie her hair before continuing. Zico turned around to get another arrow to see Jung-Hwa pulling her hair away from her face. Zico looked at her face and traveled down to her neck. "Her skin is so milky" Zico thought to himself as he stared at her. Everything about her had always been pretty to Zico. Even the way she moved her hands to tie up her hair. It was so feminine and pretty.

She lightly gathered all her long hair and tied it into a high ponytail. "Is there something on my face Zico?" she asked him stopping him from staring at her.

"No," Zico said as he lowered his eyes to quickly look back at her when he saw the red mark on her arm. Zico walked closer to her and grabbed her right hand. "What happened?" he said referring the red mark on her arm.

"Ah- nothing, maybe archery isn't for me." Jung-Hwa said with disapointment

"Hwa, you're right handed."

"...Yes. How did you know?"

"You've hung out with Block B so much. How wouldn't I know?" Zico smiled. He took of her arm guard off and wrapped it around her left arm a bit higher than she did earlier on her right arm. "This goes on your left arm. you hold the bow with your left. You hold the arrow, and pull the string with your right." He said.

"Oh thats why, how did you know?" she asked.

He looked her in the eyes. "The Archery instructor explained it while you were watching his helpers collect the arrows." Zico said as he wrapped the arn gaurd on the correct arm.

"Note to self, Zico is very observant" Jung-Hwa happily thought to herself. She pulled on her bow and let go the 4th time. This time it did make it on to the target.

"Hwa, turn a bit to the side and separate your legs a bit." Zico said turning her a bit to the side then finally handing her a 5th arrow. She separated her legs a bit and attached her arrow to her bow. "Take a deep breath and relax. Then let go when your hold is steady and your mind is focused and clear." Zico said. she finally lifted the bow and arrow up in the correct posture. This time when she let go, the arrow hit the target in the red zone. She was happy, there was no pain and she hit the target. She turned to Zico with a gigantic smile. Zico in return gave her a thumbs up in approval that she did very well.

They continued to shoot the arrows until they ran out and it was time to collect them again. "Where would you like to go?" Zico asked.

"Lets walk to the east side of camp, I've only seen camp from the soccer field to the archery area."  Jung-Hwa said to Zico as they walked east.

"Thank you Zico." she said as they were walking.

"For what?"

"For making my first archery experience fun. I was so excited for it when I saw it. Then I felt so down when I was doing it incorrectly thinking that probably I in archery."

"Its my pleasure, I'm glad you had a great experience." Zico said with a smile. he was happy to be part of something she was so excited for. To have helped her and make her happy. "Hows your arm, does it still hurt?

" I'm fine, Its still red but the pain is gone."

Jung-Hwa and Zico kept on walking east until they passed the east cabins. They came upon a rock wall and ropes course. Jung-Hwa saw something that caught her eye immediately. Over at the ropes course, there was a zip line. "I want to go on the zip line, would you like to come?" Jung-Hwa said. "Yes" Zico answered without any hesitation.

Zico and Jung-Hwa went to wait in line for the zip line. While standing in line she heard chattering behind her at the rock climbing wall. She knew exactly who they were and turned her head to she what they were up to.

Jung-Hwa watched the guys climb up the rock wall. She laughed at their playful fights as they were going up. One guy had held on to the leg of the climber who had climbed higher. When it wouldn't work, he ended up hitting the guy to slow him down only to lose the climb race up the rock wall.

 

 

 

Harnesses were give out to the Exo members that were waiting in line to climb the rock wall. "Hyung! is it like this?? or is it the other way around?" "Suho, check mines too." Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O weren't to sure how to wear the harness.

Suho came to check their harnesses. "This side is the front guys, hold it like this and your legs go in the holes."

Suho demonstrated how to put on a harness and the other 3 followed him. "Baekhyun and Chanyeol, help pull the straps to your harness." Suho said walking toward D.O to help him.

Baekhyun went to adjust Chanyeol's straps and fixed them quickly. Now it was Chanyeol's turn to adjust Baekhyun's. Chanyeol pulled them fast and adjusted them so tight that Baekhyun felt uncomfortable. "Ah Chanyeol, your making them too tight!" Baekhyun complained.

"Do you want to die? Of course they have to be tight. The tighter it is the safer you'll be." Chanyeol replied half laughing at what he did.

"Ha, then come here, let me tighten yours up too." Baekhyun said to Chanyeol for making him uncomfortable.

Chanyeol laughed. "No!" and he ran away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun went to Suho and D.O, the both of them helped him loosen his harness. Chanyeol finally came back after it was their turn to climb the rock wall. The resort staff quickly reminded them of the rules and safety guild lines and the four of them went to climb the wall. One of the staff members came to attach the safety rope on all of them. "Hey switch places with me." Chanyeol said to Baekhyun as the staff member was tying a safety rope to Suho.

"No, why?" Baekhyun said.

"Because if I might slip and or fall then die"

"C'mere, I'll just make your harness super tight then."

"Not That! Look at the person whose supposed to hold me up and adjust the safety rope as I climb." Baekhyun turned to see the person who was supposed to hold onto Chanyeol's rope. He was smaller than Chanyeol. He was skinny and about Baekhyun's height. "If I accidently slip, of course I'll head south and I'll send him flying, cracking my head open." Chanyeol said.

"I'll look forward to that." Baekhyun quickly replied causing Chanyeol to be stunned.

"Excuse me, please turn around so I can tie the rope to your harness." the lady said to Chanyeol.

"It'll be safe, even if the person holding me up is smaller than I am, right?" Chanyeol said as she was tying the string.

She looked Chanyeol up and down "You're a healthy young man, you'll be fine. Don't worry about it, you'll be safe."

They all began to climb the rock wall and every one went up except for Chanyeol for he was a bit hesitant. "I can assure you that you'll be safe."  the guy holding Chanyeol's safety rope said. Chanyeol began lifting himself up and started to climb the rock wall.

"Last one to the top and to come back down has to do the other threes chores when we get home?" Baekhyun said turning his head to the right to talk to the other 3.

"CALL!" the other three on Baekhyun's right  replied.

Without thinking about it Chanyeol agreed to the bet too. "Hey that's not fair."  Chanyeol said seeing that he was lower on the rock wall than every body else.

"No more outs after you've agreed to be in on a bet." they all chattered reminding him on a group promise that Exo all made together.

", I'm in trouble." Chanyeol thought to himself. He quickly climbed and pulled himself up. Before he knew it, he reached Baekhyun's legs already. Chanyeol reached out to Baekhyun's right leg gripping tightly on his pants to slow him down. It worked, it stopped Baekhyun from climbing any higher. but it also stopped Chanyeol.

"Stop it you cheater, "No cheating during Exo bets", did you forget?" Baekhyun yelled while he tried to shake off Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol had to let go. He had to climb too, and he wouldn't be able to if he kept on holding on to Baekhyun's pants. Chanyeol let go and slapped Baekhyun a few times before Baekhyun was able to move from his reach. Baekhyun laughed knowing that Chanyeol was going to lose and because Chanyeol was frustrated cause he knew it too. As Baekhyun predicted, Chanyeol did lose. All tree of them were out of their harnesses already way before Chanyeol came down the rock wall. Chanyeol did not look too happy about the new chores he just got assigned once they get home,

 

 

A harness was given to Zico and Jung-Hwa. both of them put it on. "Would you like some help?" Zico asked. Jung-Hwa shook her head back in forth not needing help because she watched the 4 guys from earlier put it on. She put her legs in to the harness and pulled it up, fastening the straps. both of them when up a couple flight of stairs 'til they got to the very top.

"Would you like to go first?" she asked Zico.

"Ladies first." Zico said. Zico walked her over to get strapped up to the zip line.

The instructor told her some safety rules and let her on her way to the edge. She held on tight to the rope and lifted up her feet. "AAAHHHHHHH" she screamed in excitement as the zip line naturally speed up. She felt worry free and so light, felling the wind against her skin giving her goose bumps. How she wished she felt like this all the time.

Zico watched her go down the zip line. She was so captivating to him. He wanted to she her happy facial expression so bad. He wasn't satisfied seeing her back frame only going down the zip line while he knew she was probably smiling. Right when he thought that, the zip line turned her around 180 degrees making it able for him to see her face. She was scanning the ground until she she looked up and made eye contact with Zico. When their eyes met, a smile grew on her pretty lips. They continued to look at each other until the zip line naturally and slowly turned her back to face the front ending their eye contact. Zico's heart did more than skip when he saw her look at him like that. He felt like it melted. Jung-Hwa who always so calm and who he always found so pretty, he couldn't wait to get to the other end of the Zip line to be next to her.