Sleepless Chanyeol

Such a Girly Aura.

“Don’t you have all those makeup stuff already?” Jaehyo said when he eventually lost.

“Oppa you said you’d get me nice things for my birthday.”

“No, I said I’ll get you something, as in 1, nice thing. Beside you have all those things in already in your room.”

“Oppa, why do you think your skins so great? You used them all. Mom always questions me why I use them twice as fast as she does. it’s because I share with you.”

Jaehyo thought for a bit, she was right. He does play with her face products a lot when he’s in her room.

 Kyung came running. They still had one ball left. “Score this and I’ll really buy you a set.” Jaehyo said to Jung-Hwa. “Hey Kyung, monkey in the middle!” Jaehyo yelled to Kyung as he pointed to Hwa referring to her as the monkey. They began playing keep-away as Jung-hwa was stuck in the middle. They kept her there for about a minute until she intercepted because of a weak kick. She dribbled the ball and ran towards the goal. Kyung was in front of her but she tricked and beat him out of the way. She was just as good as the boys and her technique may have been even better than most of them. She kicked hard and the ball traveled hastily into the goal where the other dozen stayed.

Kyung was amazed. He came over cheering and bumped into her causing her to fall onto the ground.

“Ah stupid, what do you think you’re doing?” Jaehyo said to Kyung. “Why would you tackle Hwa for? She’s a girl, man.”

“She plays like a man! Better than a man!” Kyung said laughing.

Jaehyo helped her up. “Are you hurt?”

“I’m fine” Jung-Hwa said trying to pat the wet dirt and grass off her new jersey. She looked at her hands and they were all muddy. The fog has turned the ground moist.

“Hwa don’t worry about your jersey and go wash your hands” JaeHyo said as he took of his cap and placed it on her head.

“Alright” she said going off to the bathroom.

She walk towards the building behind the bench where the guys were sitting. "Are you alright?" She turned to see who was asking as she walked pass the bench.  

"Zico you promised to be there for me and protect, you already broke the promise"  she said in a joking matter.

 

 

While Jaehyo and Jung-Hwa’s challenge was going on, some Exo members were also watching. Chanyeol and Baekhyun was watching Jung-hwa and Jaehyo play then Suho came to sit next to them to see what the two were so focused on. Suho followed their gaze and saw them reaching out towards the other side of the field to Jaehyo and a player he didn’t meet yet. He looked at the back of the player’s sweater “Jung Hwa”.

“Suho hyung, that short guy over there…” Chanyeol said.

“Mm “J-Jung Hwa” right?”

“Yep” Baekhyun said afterwads.

"That guy over there, he’s petite and a bit slower than the rest but he sure has good technic." Chanyeol said.

“A bit slower than the rest? Chanyeol, he stole and scored all the balls!” Baekhyun protested.

“I’m faster.” Chanyeol said. “He scored all 12 balls in 4 minutes, I can do it in 20 seconds.” All a sudden Chanyeol had the urge to go use the restroom. “Hey I’m off the bathroom.” Chanyeol said and left.

He went to the nearest building, and quickly did his business. When he came out of the restroom, he was distracted by the paintings on the wall. He stood there to look and all a sudden he hears water running. Chanyeol turns around and he sees the player he was watching just now washing their hands by the sink. He read the back of her red hoodie to himself. “Jung Hwa.” The front and the black of the hoodie had the iconic block b thumbs up on it like the other members he met earlier. Chanyeol went closer to the Block B member and wanted to start a conversation. Then he stopped and stared at the way Jung-Hwa was washing her hands. Her hands were so delicate and white. The way she washed them gave off such a girly aura. Jung-Hwa turned towards him. But with a cap on top of her hoodie covering her face and the hoodie being too oversized, Chanyeol couldn’t see her girly physic or tell that Jung-Hwa was a girl.

“Is he going to say something??” Jung-Hwa thought as she finished up washing her hands. She turned to him to wait for him to ask a question, but he didn’t. “Okay, I guess…” Jung-Hwa thought to herself. It definitely seemed like he was going to ask something. Jung-hwa was going to say something first until Ukwon came into the building. “Jung-Hwa! The grounds keeper came and said we have 10 minutes ‘til the field lights go off. Let’s go” They both went out of the building.

Chanyeol followed behind and caught up with Exo as Block B already reached their cabin. “Yeol did you get to talk to that Block B soccer player? He came to the building you went into.” Suho asked.

“No, I was about to, and then someone came in saying the lights were going to be turned off. They left before I could even shake their hand.” Chanyeol said. “Baekhyun, He has pretty hands like yours too, just even girlier and prettier.”

“You were close enough to see the details in their hands yet you didn’t even talk to him?” Baekhyun questioned.

“Well not too close.” Chanyeol said.

Exo reached their dorm. That night they all talked about what they learned from Block B and what they taught to the other Block B members. Yet the only thing Chanyeol was really only able to talk about was a bout Block B’s petite soccer player by the name of Jung-Hwa. He would talk about Jung-Hwa and regressed back to her even after the topic has changed.

“You keep on mentioning that player and say how you think his hands are so pretty. When the topics changed you’d bring it up again. Just go be his friend if you find him interesting.” Kai said. “Now shut up its time to sleep.”

All night Chanyeol couldn’t sleep. When he would fall half asleep, he would see Jung-Hwa stealing and kicking the ball into the goal and the scene where he saw her in the building washing her hands. It would replay in his mind constantly, keeping him up for most of the night ‘til he eventually fell into his deep sleep.