Breakfast and Waiting for Archery

Such a Girly Aura.

It was the next morning. Jung-Hwa had woken up to get dressed.  Jung-Hwa put on her jeans, slipped on her sneakers and went to the living room. She sat on the sofa to tie her shoe laces. She bent a knee and brought it towards her tying. "Morning beautiful, would you like some help?" she heard someone whisper very closely to her ear. She turned to see Ukwon. Like always he was so charming. He gave her a smile and she smiled back while tying her shoes that she had brought to tie up on the sofa.

"Good morning." she replied. She watched him walk around the sofa. He knelt down to her feet that was still on the ground and tied her shoe lace for her. "Are you the only one awake?" She asked yukwon.

"Kwon, what are you doing?" Kyung asked while he came to sit next to Hwa, turning on the TV.

"Everyone is awake." Yukwon said. He took in a breath and got up. "They're just in their rooms." He walked over to the sofa and stood in the middle of Jung-hwa and Kyung getting ready to sit.

"Hey, there is no room!" Kyung yelled at the same time that Jung-Hwa moved over a bit so Ukwon can sit. Ukwon sat down amused. "Hwa, why did you make space for him, I wanted to sit next to you. Kwon sit on that sofa!" Kyung complained and whined.

Jung-Hwa and UKwon sat and cooperatively ignored Kyung pretending to watch tv. Kyung was annoyed and he continued to whine and complain. The rest of the boys slowly came out from the rooms. "Kyung shut up or I wont invite Jung-Hwa to come hangout with us anymore." Jaehyo said trying to make Kyung shut up.

Jung-Hwa stopped pretending and turned to Jaehyo. "But oppa, I like hanging out with you guys." JungHwa replied to her cousin.

"Who cares, I will invite her to come play with us even if you don't. Kwon mmooovveeee!~" Kyung whined trying to move Ukwon out to the other sofa so he can be next to Jung-Hwa.

"You think aunty and uncle will let her come hang out with Block B if you asked for permission on behalf of her? cham, yeah right." Jaehyo replied.

"Geez Kyung, Pyo is the youngest here, and he doesn't even whine as much as you do," BBomb said. Kyung still didn't shut up. Even after every one was done putting on their shoes.

"Its ok, Jung-Hwa can always hangout with us. We just wont tell Kyung about our plans. He just wont come when Jung-Hwa is with us since he can't seem to shut up. Problem solved" Zico said. "Let go eat breakfast."

"But were all friends, what the hell Zico," Kyung said before finally shutting up.

"Noona, lets go eat breakfast!" Pyo said pulling her up to her feet.

 

 

"Chanyeol wake up!" Xiumin said.

"UUUGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNN" Chanyeol replied.

Xiumin and Luhan had come in to wake up the Exo members through out the house to be able to eat breakfast.

"Wake up! its already 9 am, breakfast is going to end at 10. Hurry." everyone had gotten up and quickly put their shoes on.

"Baekhyun, go wake Chanyeol" Suho said.

"Damn" Baekhyun said with slumped shoulders before going to the room. Baekhyun ran from the door and landed on top of Chanyeol roughly. He got up and shook the bunk bed since he couldn't jump on the bed like usual. "EEAARTTHH QUAKE!" Baekhyun screamed rocking the bunk bed back and forth ferociously.

"UUGGN~ let me sleep! and we aren't even near a fault line, stupid~" Chanyeol said annoyed.

"Ok well, cafeteria will close in 20 minutes and food is running out, have fun starving today." Baekhyun said leaving the room.

"Food is running out? Starving?" Chanyeol processed what Baekhyun said in his mind. "!" Chanyeol quickly got up and changed to go eat breakfast with the others.

"is he coming?" Suho asked Baekhyun

"Hyung wait a little bit!" Chanyeol replied loudly.

 

 

After eating breakfast, Jung-Hwa excused herself to go wash her hands while Block B finished up their food. Its was starting to get hot already. She decided to head back to the cabin to take off her sweater. Jung-Hwa walked back east to the center of camp after leaving her sweater in their cabin. She walked past the lake and saw that activities were starting already. She got to the cafeteria and looked to the spot where they sat earlier. The place she sat earlier with block b was now occupied by the guys from the parking lot. "Maybe they already left." she thought. Jung-Hwa walked off the paved path. S continued on to a dirt path leading to the back of one of the buildings. She heard people talking and went to see what they were doing there. "Archery!" she said to herself excited. Filled with curiosity, she went to watch the people pull on the bows aiming for the targets.

Jung-Hwa looked around and read the banner. She had to listen to instructions before she can join in. The next instruction was going to be given in 10 minutes. "I'll wait, since I don't know where Block B is anyway" Jung-Hwa stood in line and waited patiently.

"What are you doing? Are you going to shoot too?" She look to find Zico standing next to her. She nodded her head with a smile, letting him know that she was excited.. "Shes so cute when she nods like that." He thought.

"Stay for Archery instructions and safety guide lines, its going to start in a few minutes." she said to him.

"Sure." Zico was more than happy to stay.