Uuuggggnn!~

Such a Girly Aura.

It was early in the hours of the new day, Baekhyun finally started to fall asleep after staying up to watch the latest TaeTiSeo music performance. He suddenly feels the bed shift. The side of his bed where his back was facing start to sink from weight. "Baekhyun~, wake up... Wake up. Were going to camp." Chanyeol said shaking Baekhyun's shoulder while laying next to him.

"Uuuggggnn, let me sleep!" Baekhyun whined trying to fall back asleep.

Chanyeol shook Baekhyun even harder when Baekhyun whined and tried to go back asleep. "Wake up Baekhyun, we're finally going to camp today. Hurry we've waited all spring for this."

"Uuuggnnn, I hate sharing a room with you, Chanyeol, so bothersome." Baekhyun whined as he finally pulled himself up to sit on his bed.


Exo had signed up for camp in the spring in order for the 12 of them to be able to go. They were all tired of school and strict dorm life so they all made sure the signed up early together to get a spot to one of the most entertaining camps in the country.

Excited, Chanyeol ran through out the house banging and repeatively knocked very fast on all the bedroom doors. He made all the oddest noises he can make, disturbing the other Exo members sleep.

Mumbled swearing and cursing start to echo through out the house. The mumbling started to get clearer and was getting astonishingly louder and louder. Then Chanyeol starts hearing knocking on the door that soon turns into loud banging.

All a sudden the edge of Chanyeol's bed quickly sunk. His bed propped back up to the same position shaking hard, startling him. It was only a dream. Chanyeol woke up to see that Baekhyun had ran into the room and jumped on the empty space that wasn't occupied by his body to wake him up after knocking and banging on the door wasnt a success. ", hurry up Chanyeol, we've all got our shoes on already and your still asleep. Get up!"

"Uuuuggnnnn!~"
. Chanyeol whined his usual whine when his roommate came to wake him up.

"Don't "uuggnn" me." Baehyun climbed up Chanyeols bed again, lightly jumping, trying to annoy Chanyeol. "Ggeeett uuupp~. Hurry up we planned to go meet Kris and them too.

"..." Chanyeol still laid there motionless after Baekhyun's attempt to wake him.

"Fine- stay in the dorm, well just go to camp without you. More leg room for us in the car."

Baekhyun silently left their shared room. "Suho, Chanyeol doesn't want to go anymore, we can head out to the car!" Baekhyun said loud enough for Chanyeol to hear from the room.

"Ok guys, lets go!" Suho said after Baekhyun.

Hearing that, every one began to shuffle around the house Chanyeol became a bit anxious. He laid there and listened if they were really going to leave him behind until he heard the door close. A beep sounded, indicating that they had locked the door and had really left.

"Ah ". Chanyeol shot out of bed and ran into the bathroom. He quickly wash his face and brushed his teeth. He rushed to put his shoes on and grabbed his already pack dufflebag by the door. Chanyeol took the elevator down the building to see that their car didn't leave yet as they were still putting the last few bags in the back of the car. He walked towards them with relieved grin on his face. "Ah you guys didn't leave yet. I knew wouldn't leave without me."

D.O and Kai, who were still outside putting stuff away, just stood there staring at him. "If your done, get in the car. Luhan is texting me nonstop!" Suho said from the driver seat.

D.O and Kai made their way into the car with Chanyeol following behind. D.O went into the car first then Kai. "Uuuugghhnnn~". Kai copied Chanyeol's ridiculous whine from this morning while Chanyeol jokingly punches him in revenge.

They reached the the other apartment in 4 minutes and pulled up onto the apartment driveway. The others were already waiting for them to arrive. Luhan and Chen ran over to the car first with the others following behind. They gathered up at all the windows. "What took u guys so long? It takes 5 minutes to get here. You were supposed to be here 40 minutes ago!" Luhan said complaining.

"Uuuggggnnnnn" escaped from Kai causing the 6 boys outside to glare at Chanyeol.

Thump thump thump*** "Ok, lets get going." Kris said after hitting the hood of the car which stopped every one from staring at Chanyeol.