Chapter 1

Beautifully Yours [GD fanfic]

 

JUNG HEE'S POV

My mind was clouded today. I realized I wouldn't be able to write stuff today. This frustrated me to no end, for I wanted to write about my first brushes with love, which happened today.

10:00am, that very day. (Jung Hee's Diary)

I was greeted by So Eun, with her usual energetic 'Good morning!'. And I replied energetically. Yeah, you must be thinking I'm the silent, demure type of girl, who studies and writes all the time. I may be anything, but I'm far from demure. My grandmother keeps correcting me about this, but I don't really care. I am me, and me is awesome.

Whatever. 

I was planning to go to the library in the free period, but I was stopped. Oh, here we go again.

'Oh my god, they're here!!!"

I could hear several fangirls screaming. Oh, save me, god.

I decided to take a trusty shortcut through the side staircase towards the library. I sidestepped a large girl, screaming, 'I LOVE YOU, SEUNGHYUN OPPA!'

But, wait. I couldn't go to the library. I was supposed to break up the crowd. ! I hate being a school council member. Geeez. I sighed, and attempted to break the crowd up.

'PLEASE HEAD BACK TO CLASS! WE NEED DISCIPLINE IN THE CORRIDORS!'

I was totally ignored. Wonderful. I backed into the student council president, who turned around and said, 'It's a lot more difficult this time around.'

'Yeah.'

'JungH Hee-ah!' Someone screamed. 

'Oh, So Eun, it's you,' I breathed a sigh of relief. 

The President was trying, in obvious vain, to shepherd everyone back to class. 

So Eun smirked at me. 

'What are you on about?'

'Oh, isn't it obvious, Clueless-sshi?'

'What's obvious?'

'President has the hots for you!~'

'Dude, there's a raging stampede here, and all you talk about is romance? Help me out, here!'

'I am. Stop being so clueless, he's getting impatient.'

I ignored this, and dived right into the crowd of girls. I was pushed into the front. Then, I saw them coming. A persistent fangirl pushed me into the limelight, and I bumped into someone. A redhaired someone. I looked up, and saw the face I'd hated since primary school.

'You!'

'Me,' he replied, stony faced.

'Get back to class. W-what the hell?' I stuttered.

He just looked at me, and continued walking.

'Hey, you jerk!'

He turned around. 

'Get lost.'

'And what if I don't?'

'President's waiting for you in line, go kiss him, he ain't your boyfriend yet?'

'What?'

He walked off. The crowd broke into sniggers and thankfully dispersed, and I was left, red faced and furious.

The President came by and looked awkwardly at me. 

'It isn't your fault. Those're just crazy rumours,' I said.

'Actually, it is my fault. I do like you a lot,' he muttered sheepishly.

Wait, what?

'I-I - really?' I was taken aback. I didn't know how to handle this. This was So Eun's business.Boys confessed to her all the time, not me. I was too smart for them. 

'I've always liked you,' he said, and he blushed deeply.

He looked kind of cute, with his messed up hair,and his glasses.

'I- I really don't know what to say,' I stammered.

My face was burning eith embarrassment.

 

JI YONG'S POV

I was watching from behind a wall.

'I-I really don't know what to say.'

Chin Ho had his head bowed. She was going to say no, wasn't she? Typical Jung Hee, I thought happily.

But then, I saw her blush, She couldn't be developing feelings for him, could she? No, she couldn't. I mean, every girl blushes when she's confessed to. 

'What's the point of you peeking from that wall? Oh, the Jung Hee girl.'

'SSH!' I hissed at T.O.P hyung, who'd just come.

'What's the ing point if you watch from behind a wall? Coward.'

'Shut the up!'

I watched with bated breath, as that wimp of a President said, 'Jung Hee-sshi? Are you all right?'

'Oh, yes, I- well, I'd like to say-'

Oh, come on, come on, say no, I was silently willing her to say no. 

GO ON, SAY IT!