Chapter 2

Beautifully Yours [GD fanfic]

Jung Hee's POV

'I-I really don't know what to say.'

President was fixing me with an intense stare.

'Um-'

'Call me Chin Ho.'

'Yes, Chin Ho-sunbae I'm really sorry. I really appreciate it- but I prefer we remain friends.'

His face fell. I rushed to make amends.

'Chin Ho-sunbae, i don't like dating at all. For me, I prefer doing my council work, and writing and studying and being friends with you rather than dating.'

'Then- you don't like anyone else?'

'I don't.'

Wait a second. What was this coming to?

President smiled again and his smile radiated like some kind of beacon of light. I was dazzled for a second.

'What's the matter?'

'Nothing. I'm just happy I have another chance. I won't give up this time, Jung Hee!'

He walked away, with a spring in his step, and startled a couple of seniors. What just happened? Anyway, I'm glad he's happy. 

 

Ji Yong's POV

My blood boiled as I saw that sea gherkin jump around. How dare he look at-

OK, OK, Ji Young, calm down. You're GD. G-DRAGON. The leader of the awesomest gang ever. Don't get angry over JUNG HEE. I mean, you're too epic for her.

No, you're not, said a sly voice in my head. You're just knuckle headed and you won't admit you like her.

No, I don't. I don't. I can't.

Go on, do whatever the hell you wanna do, but I know you like her, said that sly voice irritatingly in my head.

'AAARGH!'

'Oh, our leader's getting heated over something.'

I turned around and saw Taeyang.

'What're you doing here?'

'Nothing, just watch our leader having a tantrum, that's what I'm doing.'

I felt my face go red.

'Shut up. Why don't you go bug So-Eun?'

It was his turn to blush.

' Yaaah! W-what's So-Eun got to do with this?'

I smirked, shook my head, and turned around and walked off, smoothly running my hands through my hair. A couple of girls stood there, transfixed. I looked at them, and smiled at them. This proves my point, I told that voice in my head, as the girls were on the point of hyperventilation. Jung Hee's just too bad for me.

Whatever.

I was feeling positively awesome and that's when I bumped into someone. Someone wearing glasses, and chewing the end of her pen. Jung Hee.

My stomach dissolved.

'Yaah, nerd.'

She walked on, ignoring me.

'Yaaah, NERD!'

SHE IGNORED ME AGAIN. HOW DARE SHE?

'J-Jung Hee!'

She turned around. 

'Were you talking to me?'

'Y-yeah.'

'Idiot.'

'What did you say?'

'I-D-I-O-T.' She spelled it out in that maddeningly adorable way of hers.

Wait, wait, adorable? Ji Yong! Don't lose your head!

'Why are you calling ME an idiot, when you look like one with your glasses?'

'Wait, these spectacles are blurring my vision. I just use them for reading.'

She took her spectacles off, and I was faced by her large eyes. My legs suddenly felt like marshmallow.

'Now we can continue. Why are you stopping me on the way?'

'I-I just wanted to remind you again that you are stupid.'

'Seriously? Look at yourself, bastard. If you just stopped me for that, then I'm going. Anneyonghigeseyo,' she said sarcastically.

'W-Wait,' I stuttered. I hate myself. 

'Now what?'

'Get lost.'

'Eh?' Her face contorted in rage. 'You really are a huuuge bugger!'

God, how cute.

What the hell, Ji Yong? You can't call her cute! Come on! Conmposure, cool attitude. Be cool, Ji Yong. 

I took in a deep breath. God, this is stupid.