chapter 2

Only 1 more chance

Seohyuns POV:

13 August 2018?

I traveld back in time???????


I just stayed like this with my eyes wide open.. I still got the necklace on... But how is this even possible??
Then someone knocks on my door and a head pops between the door.. 
Juniel?

Juniel: Seohyun ah... Your up? we have to go to school now or we will be late..

I did not answer her.. But then she walks in a sits on my bed.. She put's her hand on my forehead..

Juniel: You do not seem to have a fever?? Your alright.. You look so pale...

My head started thinking what did the elder man say.. "If you wish to change everything, this will give you only 1 more chance"? 
I squezze the necklace in my hand... Could this really be true.. Did I really get one more chance???
Juniel stands up and takes my uniform and lay it beside my bed...

juniel: hurry seohyun... Or we will be late..

Juniel walks out of the room. I laid down in the bed once again and began to chuckle and happy tears fell down my cheeks.. I can finally tell him my feelings I can finally make the right choice..  As fast as I could I hurry to take my uniform on and get myself ready... I went out of my room and grab my bag... I just waved to Juniel and Hyoyeon and step out of our room.. I ran with fast speed outside and head to school..

I never in my entire life felt so wonderful.... I ran with a high speed to the university finally I stood outside the gate...
I look around to  get my eye on Yonghwa but I can't see him?
I bite my lip and then I runs inside the school and to the musicroom... My heart beats faster and faster for every step I took... I then finally stand beside the door... 
I take one deep breath before I place my hands on the doorknob...
I then opens the door and then the light slowly hit's my face... I use my right hand to cover my eyes... 
I step inside to see Yonghwa standing up with his back face me...
without knowing the tears just started to come... I held my hands up to cover my mouth... Silence was just in the room..
He was just there right beside me, my heart started beating faster, faster and faster...
Happy tears just continue to flow... 
I drop my bag and runs to him...
I put my arms around his stomach and lay my head on his back.. ( backhug)... 
I lock my hands and just gives him a tight hug.... 
I felt his body gave a shock because of the sudden hug.. But the his hands found mine and he just squezzed them... 

We just stood there in the warm room while the sun hit us both and make our heart beats faster...
It felt like a dream to be in this hug with him.. Then he breakes the silence..

Yonghwa: Seohyun? You......

Seohyun: shhh,, I'm so stupid and slow.... I like you too!

To be continued!:D