chapter 7

Only 1 more chance

2 years after

Near the beach a warm summer day... A lovely white church is on the top of a hill.. When you are up there you can see the Ocean... The birds chirp maybe it's because it's spring or else maybe because of a wedding..
We move closer to the church opens the door and went inside a big white room were a pretty young girl is sitting with her wedding dress on.. You move closer to see who the girls is....
The girl is Seohyun!

Seohyun's POV:
I just take some heavy breath I can hardly calm my nerves down... I hear someone opens the door I see Juniel and Hyoyeon in their bridemaids dresses.. Hyoyeon is almost ready to cry and her eyes become filled with tears.. She runs to me and hugs me so hard that I almost could not breath..
I hit her gentle on her back to let go of me before I faint... 

Juniel: She is going to get married.. Are you maybe ehr mother or something... 

Hyoyeon: My daughter is going to get married.. You just look so beautiful Seo.. 

Seohyun: Unnie 

I became shy by her words and stick my tongue out at her... Hyoyeon just stare at me and became speachless by my way of teasing her..   Juniel and I laugh at her reaction..

Seohyun: Unnie... What am I going to do.. I'm so nervous...

Juniel: You need to realx and don't think so much your brain will stop working...

Hyoyeon: Just ask the first of us who got married..

Juniel: I'm happy Hyoyeon.. Alex and I are happy together.. it's only been 1 year since we got married... You can just date and find your true love..

Hyoyeon: Yah!!! Just because i'm the oldest do you guys know how bad I feel when my to sisters get's married before me..

I laugh when I can see both of them in a funny way aruge with each other.. It makes me think less about the day... Then someone knocks on the door and my face light's up..

Yonghwa: Girls... May I speak with my wife for a moment..

Hyoyeon: Wife??? You mean your soon to be wife.

I get eyecontact with Hyoyeon and smile at her.. Juniel push Hyoyeon to the door before they walk outside and close the door I hear hyoyeon yell.

Hyoyeon: I really need to get married soon or else I will turn into a white lady or somethin...

Yonghwa and I laugh to her wird comment but that was just how Hyoyeon is...
Yonghwa walks closer to me and bents down on his knees he place his hands on my stomach..

Yonghwa: Are you and the little one alright? You seem kinda tired... You sure you can do this..

Seohyun: we are fine.. I really want to get married to you I want to be your wife I want to spend all my entire life with you!

I kiss his forehead and moves to his mouth but one of his fingers stops me... I look a little angry at him and pouth my mouth...

Yonghwa: Not before we are husband and wife.. ( he jokes)

Yonghwa chuckled and then stands up he is ready to walk outside.. I moves closer to the door and then wave to me..
" See you later my soon to be wife" he jokes.. I trow the pillow beside me at the door but lucky he got to close it before it hit him.. I laugh and stare into the mirror once again... I then sees that something are missing...

The necklace??? My eyes zoom the hole room.. But I was sure that I put it here??? I walk around the room to look through my bag, clothes etc..
But I can't find it... Then I feel someone stare at me I tunr around slowly and the same elder man from before that gave me the necklace is standing right before my eyes...
I almost felt to the floor but lucky he grabs my arm and holds me up.. He did not feel cold but he got so warm hands I just stare at him.. He place me at the chair and then walks to the window and look out...
I was really confused what was he doing here and how come he appears right now???

With a shaky voice I can get some words out of my mouth:

Seohyun: who are you?

The man turns around and walk to me.. He sit on the chair beside me he the loos up and opens his hand.. In his hand is the necklace...

The man: You don't need to know who I am Seohyun.. The only thing that matters is that everything turns out to what it should have been..

Seohyun: What?

the man: You belive in magic Seohyun?

Seohyun: magic? yes... Because of the necklace I got to change my fate but still why are you back here?

The man: I'm here to take the necklace back.. you do not need it anymore and you do not need my help... Now it's only you who can control your future with yonghwa and your unborn child in your stomach...

Seohyun: But Juniel and alex their fate? I did something really stupid..

The man: no no no Seohyun.. You did everything right.. The future you were in before was wrong.. Heaven always wanted to make a bond between onghwa and you.. Yonghwa and you Seohyun was alreday meant to be together from the day you were born into this world...
The same goes for Juniel and Alex.. The fate is already back to were it should have been.. And it's because of you...

The man takes Seohyun's hands and squeeze it.. He smiles gently to her.. He stands up and let go of my hand..

Seohyun: How could I ever repay you...

The man: Be happy and have a happy end..

KNOCK KNOCK

 

The door opens and I can see my father stand in the door.. "Your ready my dear" my father say.. "yes" I say.. And turns my head to look at the elder man again but he is gone.. I look around the room to rey and find him but he is gone.. I then finds something on the floor I bent down and grab it...
a flower a red rose.. I smeel it and out fell a card.. I look at the card...

"Only one chance"


I Smile at the card and place it on the desk.. I walk to my fathers side and grabs his arm.. We calk closer to the entrance.. The melody starts and the door opens...
I take one deep breath but my hole body get's calm when I can see Yonghwa at the front with a big smile on his face.. My father and I walks up to his side.. My father takes my hand to give it to Yonghwa.. Yonghwa taked it and squeeze it lightly.. Before he kiss it..
We both stare at each other..

we were both so much in our eyecontact that we did not even hear that much the priest said.. Only when Juniel and Hyoyeon starts whisper to me Yonghwa and I came to our sence again.. We both chuckle when we foudn out about it..

the priest: Will you Seohyun take Yonghwa as your beoved husband?

Seohyun: I do

The priest: will you yonghwa take Seohyun to your beloved wife?

My heart felt like it could jump out of my body time stood still until I finally heard his answer..

Yonghwa: I do

The priest: I now declare you as husband and wife.. You may kiss the bride..

Yonghwa holds my hand and turns my body to face him.. He place both his hands on my face he my cheeks and smiles:

Yonghwa: I love you

Seohyun: I love you too..

Yonghwa place a deep kiss on my lips and all the people clap their hands together.. We both laugh and smile when our kiss end..
Yonghwa hugs me tight and I hugs him back..

"thanks" I whisper hen I think back to the elder man..


3 months after:

Yonghwa's POV:

I take the moving boxes from the car and walks into out new house.. I place them down in the living room.. I scratch my hair when I hear Jungmin cry... I then hear Seohyun's voice... I walk up to the bedroom and finds Seohyun with Jungmin in her hands.. I smile at her she looks so lovely with our little girl in her hands.. I walk and sits beside her... I kiss her forhead...
Jungmin falls asleep again... I put her in her bed and close the door slowly.. But outside I can not see Seohyun.. I walk to the living room and finds her staring ar a picture.. She turns around with a picture in her hands... And points at the elder man in the picture..

Seohyun: Yong... Who is this person???

Yonghwa: My grandfather.. Why?

Seohyun: When did he die?

Yonghwa: When I was about 8 years old i think.

Seohyun: That necklace he got in his hands were is it from?

Yonghwa: If I remember correct it's my grandmothers necklace... My grantfather called it " only one more chance" I never find out why?

I stare at Seohyun she smile and chuckle...


Yonghwa: You had almost a necklace that looks the same I'm right? were did it go?

Seohyun: Someone I know wanted to have it back.. and I finally found out why..


Confused I just stare at her until she looks at me and gives a peck on my lips..

Seohyun: I know why he called it "Only one more chance"..


The end!


Thank you so much for your support and your patience.. Hope you like the story and the end:) 
I'm really happy that you read my story it makes me want to write another one!:)

Thanks for everything and remember to comment:)

-Sisselseohyunbias