chapter 3

Only 1 more chance

Seohyun's POV:

Time felt like it stood stil... Then Yonghwa turns around to face me... He put both his hand on my cheeks and then lift my face up to his... He then gives me our first kiss!
The kiss felt so gentle and warm.. He then brakes it and my chin.. he pulls me into another tight hug...
I felt like my body was in heaven... to be hold like this by the man I love.. I close my eyes with my arms around his back...
After some minutes he starts to talk..

Yonghwa: You will not go to America? You are sure about this... I do not want you to be unhappy Seo!

Then the memorise from last time came through my mind:

What really happend back then before seohyun traveld to the past!

I could see him getting more serious.. He took me into a hug and confessed his feelings once again.. I push him away... And just look at him..

Yonghwa: So this is your answer... You will leave? 

Seohyun: This is my future... I need to go...

I turn around and begins to walk I opens the door.. when Yonghwa's hands land on the door and close it again...
My body kind of got a shock from this..

Seohyun: Do you mind... I have classes to attend.. When I'm done I am going to go..

Yonghwa: You just want to end this.. You want to end everything... How come your so selfish only thinking about yourself... Your not even thinking about me and how much I care for you!!! 

Now he got tears in his eyes...I swallow my salvia before I look away from his face and the words just Pops out of my mouth and I knew they would hurt him... 

Seohyun: For me works comes before Love! And if you can't live with this then let's end it... I will eave and I can live without you... 

Yonghwa rools his eyes and then his tears started to flow down his cheeks... He finally got angry..

Yonghwa: SEO JOO HYUN!! he yells..

Seohyun: WHAT?? MY WORK ALWAYS BEEN NUMBER 1 FOR ME! I HATE BEING TOGETHER WITH YOU.. YOU ARE SO STUPID TO HAVE BELIVED ALL MY LIES.. YOU.............

SLAPS!

I close my eyes after the slap.. I place one hand on my cheek were he hit me... I could feel my eyes got wet.. And I could see him looking away and walks to the other side of the room. He hits the table with his hand...
I open the door and et out the last words!

seohyun: Juniel loves you... You can have someone by your side who really loves you more than her work!

I walk out of the room and attend my class! My heart hurted so much.. I only want to work I always loved work more than love.. But why did my heart hurt so much...


Back to present: 


I came to my sence again and look into his eyes... I could change change what had happend that day.. 

Yonghwa: Seohyun... will you leave?

Seohyun: No! My place is together with you...

I kiss his nose and then finds way to his lips..We both just stood in the room  hugging and kissing each other.. When we both suddenly hear something hard hit the floor and make some noise.. I let go of Yonghwa's lips and turns around.. My eyes got wide open when I see Juniel stand in the door with tears in her eyes.. With a shaky voice she says

Juniel: I'm sorry.. Seohyun you forgot your lunch.. I'm soorryyyy..

She ran out of the room.. I let go of Yonghwa's hand and runs after her.. while I'm running I could see their happy wedding before my eyes...
I ruined her happiness because of mine...
I look around to see if I can catch a glimp of Juniel.. I then see her sitting behind some shrubs.. I walk slowly to her side and sits beside her..
it starts to rain we just sits there together...

I look at Juniel and place my arms around her shoulder.. But then she puch my arms away and slaps my face.. I look at her face whie the rain continue to fall down and we both get's wet...
Her eyes was red and she was angry.. She then hit's and slaps my chest... And scream and yells at me..

Juniel: WHY SEOHYUN! WHY HIM! YOU KNEW I LIKED HIM! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME! YOUR EVIL SEOHYUN:::: YOUR SO STUPID I HATE YOU!!!!

I did not know what to do.. She jsut continue to hit and slap my chest...

Seohyun: I...

Juniel: I THOUGHT YOUR MY FRIEND! YOU NEVER EVEN LIKE HIM! WHY SEOHYUN:::: WHY SEOHYUN!!!!

I then moved my lips and when I said the words.. Juniel stops hitting me..

Seohyun: Because I love him!!!

we both just stood there in the rain.. Juniel jsut cried out loud..
I could no longer take it so I give her a tight hug.. She wanted to uch me away but later gave up...

seohyun: I'm so sorry Juniel! But I love him...


To be continued!