chapter 4

Only 1 more chance

Aouther's POV:

Seohyun and Juniel just stood there in the rain.. Seohyun stil had Juniel into a tight hug to comfort her.. The rain was so hard and both of them got wet and soaked...
Seohyun then sees someone in the rain walks to them.. Finally she sees who it is.. The person who walks to them is non other than Hyoyeon... She walks to them with her umbrealla in her hands..

Hyoyeon: come let's go home before you two get's sick... I alreday spoke with the teacher you got permission to go home..

Juniel and seohyun got home.. They went into the room.. Juniel went inside to take a shower and when she came out it was Seohyuns turn... When Seohyun was done.. She went into some new clothes and into the room.. She finds Juniel sitting with a pillow in her hands... She just look at Seohyun.. Seohyun did not know what to say before Hyoyeon pats her on her shoulder and tells her to sit.. She gives both Juniel and Seohyun a cup of tea and sits down too..
She looks first at Juniel and seohyun..

Then the conversation begins..

Hyoyeon: Who will spek first?   she points at Seohyun and Juniel..

Hyoyeon: fine you will not talk! then I have no other choice...

Hyoyeon push her sleeves up and stands up she goes inside the bathroom... Seohyun and Juniel just sits there starring at each other...

they both then hear hyoyeon stomping on the floor and then they both feel something wet and cold on them.

SPLASH!

Hyoyeon trew a bucket of cold water on Juniel and Seohyun..

Juniel/seohyun: YAAH! UNNIE!?

Hyoyeon: Now you two are finally opens your mouth.. Will you two now stop being little children and starts to act like grown ups! Or you need to get more water?

Hyoyeon sits down once again.. She look at both Juniel and Seohyun..

Hyoyeon: YAAH! ( Seohyun and Juniel jumps a little from Hyoyeon's high voice) SPEAK!!!

seohyun: I'm sorry Juniel... But I really love him, and he loves me too! I can not give this feeling up and go to america..

Juniel: I treated you like a sister and now you say your in love with him too... How could you do this seohyun.. How could you do this to me.. You knew my feelings..

Seohyun: I was stupid and selfish.. I only thought with my brain before instead of my heart.. My heart beats for him.. I will not give up on him...

Juniel: You???

Seohyun: I'm sorry Juniel.. What more do you want me to say! I love him with my entire body.. But I also love you like my sister.. I don't want to loose you.. Please forgive me...

Seohyun crawls to Juniel side and takes her hands between hers.. Seohyun got tears in her eyes once again...  And Juniel too..

seohyun: I'm so sorry Juniel! I'm so sorry....

Seohyun let her head down she could not look at Juniel's face... Juniel then lift up Seohyun's face and poke her forehead... Seohyun looks shocked on Juniel who just smiles gently at her...

Juniel: How can I be mad at you,, I just feel hurt..  But I also only wish you the best.. I only want you to be happy!

Seohyun: Juniel?

She says with a baby voice.. Juniel hugs seohyun....

Juniel: If you ever dump him or hurt him I will come after you.. You understand????

Seohyun nodds.. Then they can hear someone laugh beside them... They both look at hyoyeon who got a big smile on her face...
she claps her hands..

Hyoyeon: Maybe I should be a teacher... You two are really stubborn... she laugh at them...

Seohyun and Juniel both look at each other.. They both nodds.. So they runs to the bathroom and fills the bucket with water.. They then trew it at Hyoyeon... Hyoyeon jumps up from the floor wet and soaked... Juniel and Seohyun laugh and points at her...

seohyun: Unnie.. Pay back time..

Juniel: don't think to high of yourslef queen!

They then run around the apartment happy and laughing.. Throwing  pillows and water at each other....

To be continued!:)