chapter 5

Only 1 more chance

Aouther's POV:

It's been 5 months since Seohyun traveld back to the past from the future.. The day that changed because of some unknown man she never seen before.. He gave her a necklace that gave her power to change her own fate and her friends.. She changed the future were Juniel got married to Yonghwa becuse of her mistake... Now she had done everything right this time and she was finally together with the one she loved!

It was finally weekend and they got vacation from school..

Seohyun, Juniel, Hyoyeon and Yonghwa all got tired because of the exams gong on! so they decided to make a trip and hold their vacation at Hyoyeons beach house... Hyoyeon was a rich girl and had got permission from her parents to borrow their house at the beach... So they all packt their bags and drove to the House...

When they arrived... Seohyun,Juniel and Yonghwa all had open mouth.. The house was so big and so beautiful.. They could hardly belive that they would stay in that house.. they felt like Princess and prince...
Hyoyeon just laugh at them and push them all inside the house.. 4 butlers stood ready to take the guest bags.. Yonghwa went over to Seohyun and whisper in her ears..

Yonghwa: I knew she was rich.. But come on?

Seohyun: I know.. It's amazing...

Juniel but's into their conversation...

When Yonghwa got reday to talk they felt someone sneak up to them from behind.. Juniel, Seohyun and Hyoyeon all turns around to see Hyoyeon smie at them...

Hyoyeon: You did not see the best of it all.. Come on.. Let me show you guys your rooms..

Hyoyeon took Juniel's hand and ran up the stairs.. Yonghwa held Seohyun's hand and followed..

After some hours they got ready to eat...

They a had a greate talk when someone knocks on the door and the butler waks in with a unknown young guy..

Hyoyeon: OPPA? You made it..

She runs to hm and hugs him.. He let's go of his bags and hugs Hyoyeon back then he sees Seohyun, Juniel and Yonghwa..
The unknown man looks at Seohyun and Juniel and winks with his eyes..
That wink got yonghwa angry... And jealous..

Hyoyeon: Ahh... My bad.. Guys meet my childhood friend Alex..

 

seohyun/juniel/Yonhgwa: Alex!!

Alex: Hey.. My name is Alex.. Nice to meet you all.. it's so nice to meet Hyoyeons friends!

Alex bows to them all and then sits down beside Yonghwa and Juniel.. So he can look at Seohyun..
After some silence Juniel takes the gut to brakes the silence..

Juniel: So alex? You look like a korean but How come you have such a nice accent?

Alex: My parents is Korean both.. I lived in Korea from when I was born to I was about 14 then I moved to america with my parents.. But I still continued to have contact with hyoyeon..

Yonghwa: how old are you?

Alex: I'm 25..

Yonghwa: Your serious.. You look so young?

Alex: I got the looks from my mother and my brain from my dad..

Alex smiles and turns his head to Seohyun..

Alex: I guess you must be seohyun?

Seohyun: I am..

Alex: Hyoyeon told me a lot abut you.. I'm happy to know that she has someone near her that she really love..

Seohyun: I'm happy too.

When they were done with eating they went outside to the beach . It was almost night but they all wanted to go outside and enjoy the nice weather and just talk with each other and relax..

Seohyun sat between Yonghwa's legs.. they had a blanket over them.. Yonghwa held Seohyuns hands in his.. Juniel sits beside them with Hyoyeon and share a blanket with each other.. Alex sits so he can look at Seohyun...
Seohyun got this wird feeling that she had seen him somewere before? But could not really remember it.. So she kind of just dozed it of her thoughts..

After some times they enjoy the stories they share with each other.. They all laugh and smiles so people near them almost wakes up..
seohyun then "Shh" at them to be quiet... They all chuckled at Seohyun's innocent and cute way to be concern about other people...
Alex lights a fire because it gets cold..

they all stare into the fire.. it's so beautiful...
Alex then brakes the silence and ask Seohyun and Yonghwa how they end of and fall for each other..
Seohyun and Yonghwa look at each other and seohyun blush..

Yonghwa: I alway had feelings for Seohyun.. 5 months ago Seohyun had to choose whether she would go to america to work or she would stay back in korea and stay with me.. I was really afraid that she would laugh and wont accept my feelings.. But lucky she had the same feelings and we both had been together ever since...

Yonghwa kiss Seohyun's hand.. Seohyun smiles.. everything he said was right.. But she still had this weird feeling in her body that this only happend because she could change her own fate..
she then get's eyecontact with Alex... She then get's this weird feeling she got before about him...


Alex: America you say? What did you want to work with.. 


Hyoyeon: Fashion.. Seohyun really is a genius at fashion so she would be famous if she had gone to America but she would rather be together with Yonghwa. Love defeat work!   (she jokes) 


Alex: I see!


Hyoyeon then jumps up and points at Alex... And the words just rush out of ..

Hyoyeon: You work also with fashion.. If I remember correct seohyun would had gone to the same school?

Seohyun: what do you mean?

Alex: let me explain... I'm the son of americas famous fashion schools.. And the next heir to the school... I'm a famous fashion designer!

seohyun starts to try to remember.. she looks at him... with a shaky voice she says..

Seohyun: what's your last name?

Alex: Kang... Alex Kang..

Seohyun's POV:

Alex... Alex kang!!!

I felt a wird and bad feeling in body.. I begins to shake when I hear the words.. I take my hand out of yonghwa's and runs inside the house and into my room.. I smack the door and went into the bathroom I lock the door... 
I hold the necklace in my hands... The sweat starts to fow down my forehead... I close my eyes and the memorise from the future back tehn starts to come back...

Back in the future Before seohyun got the necklace: 

Ahh... miss seohyun... Will you please come to my place later today I will like to introduce you to my son and my wife...
I just nodded to the head man of the school..
I cam home and starts to take a shower.. I got ready and took a nice red formel dress on.. I let my hair hang loose and then went ahed.. 
I drove of to Mr and mrs kangs Mansion..

When I arrived I went into the big house I follow the butler into the room and then sees mr and mrs Kang and a handsome guy who seems to be at my age... 
I walk to mr kang's side and bows to him.. he takes my hand and tells me to sit.. I sits beside his wife and across me is his son I guess..
We start to eat and Mrs kang starts to speak:

Mrs kang: Miss Seohyun.. My husband tells me alot about you... You are really a amazing girl..

Seohyun: Thank you mrs kang.. I think he praise me to much...

Mr kang: No! Your a excelent student and one of the best..

Mrs kang: how long have you been in America?

Seohyun: Almost 2 years now.. But in a few months I will go back to Korea..

Mrs kang: So soon? that's almost to bad..

I chuckled when I see mrs kang's sad expression... I then looks up and get's eyecontact with their son.. I blush a little when I can feel my heart skip a bit.. I hurry look away.. 
Mr kang then cough  a little and then say soe words out that get's me to spit out water from the drink I just had in my mouth..

Mr kang: What do you think about being my daughter in law? 

After I spit the water out. I alsmoe choke to death..

Seohyun: excuse me? 

Mrs kang: honey what are you saying?

Mr kang: Is it a bad Idea.. I think it's one of the most brilliant Ideas I had in a long time.. 

Mr kang hit's his stomack and laugh..

Mr kang: now now.. do not think about these things it was just a idea...

He lift his glass to make the rest of us to held up our glass too.. All of us drink.

when the dinner is over I went out on the balcony... I could feel the amazing breeze  hit my body.. Then I turn around when I hear someone chuckled behind me.. i turn around and sees mr kang and mrs kangs son standing behind me with a smile on his face.. 
he walks up to me and now stands beside me..

Alex: I'm sorry because of my father.. when he get's a idea he want it to happens right now.. He do not think about the consequences.. 

Seohyun: Many fathers is like that.. That's just who he is.. I just got a little shocked I do not really now you.. I don't even know your name..

Alex: Alex.. Alex Kanf is my name.. 

Seohyun: Seohyun.. Seo Joo Hyun is my name nice to meet you..

I went home after the party and the days after that I spend many wonderfuls days together with Alex.. I thought I had been in love with him.. But then I got the envelope and briefs from Yonghwa and Juniel.. "wedding"..
I always thought that work means more to me than love.. But in the end I ould not forget about the invitation to Yonghwa and Juniel's wedding.. All my days got sad and my heart could not feel at erase... 
Alex invited me out a week after I got the envelope.. 
We went to a fancy dinnerplace.. Everything went well until he bent down on his one knees and took out a little box from his pocket.. 
My head was confused and my entire body felt like it became more sleepy and the only thing that goes on inside my mind is " Yonghwa" Yonghwa, yonghwa, Yonghwa, Yonghwa, Yonghwa...
I could see our happy days together my eyes became wet and then the last day and out last time we spoke together.. The way and the feeling I had that day enter once again my body.. 

 

I then feels Alex hands on mine. And he open the box and inside is a ring.. 
time stood wtill when he said the words.

Alex: Seohyun will you marry me??

I heard the words but the person I wanted it to be to say these words tunrs out to be not Alex  but Yonghwa.. I close my eyes and takes the box I close it and bows to Alex.. I run outside the place and get's a TAxi I went to my home to pack my things and take the first airplane home.. 



Back to present:

I felt to the floor in the bathroom when I remeber what happend that day.. I did not only change Juniel's fate I also changed Alex.. But why did I have to meet him once again.. I squeeze the necklace around my neck..

what the hell Seohyun did you do?? I whisper inside my head..

I then hear someone knocks on the door I opens my eyes and dry my tears away... I Opens the door.. My eyes opens wide when I see the person stands at the door.. 

Seohyun: Alex???


to be continued!

So all my subscribers what do you think about this chapter?:) 

I want to say thanks so much for your support, and your comments I love you all!^-^