chapter 6

Only 1 more chance

"Alex"???

Seohyun's face became pale when she saw Alex outside the door.. Seohyun walk beside Alex.. Try to ignore what just happend but then Alex Reach out his hand and stops her..

Alex: Your alright Seohyun?

Seohyun: Ahh, Uhm.. Year.. Just had a bad stomach.. Nothing to worry about..

Seohyun smiled and takes her hand back to her chest... She till worried alot about what happend in the future befor she traveld back in time.. She hold the necklace in her hands and squeeze it.. She felt so bad that she only thought about herself instead of thinking about the people around her she hurt..
Alex turns round and look in Seohyun's face.. He claps his hands like he want to beg for something..

Alex: Please help me Seohyun... It's about Juniel... I kinda.. want.. To.. Know.. more about her.. That's why I followed you up here..

Seohyun did not now if she should laugh or speak.. she went to the table and sat down.. She points at the chair for Alex to sit down..
Maybe she still could fix everything about Juniel and Alex? could they maybe be together or..
Alex sit's in front of her just waiting for Seohyun to answer him..

Seohyun: what do you want to know?

Alex becames shy and start's to messy his hair..  He starts to sumble at his words..

Alex: What type of guy does she like... Is she singel.. What does she like.. What...

Seohyun laugh and ask Alex to take it easy and calm down before he faints....

Before seohyun can answer Someone knock on the door.. the door opens and Yonghwa walks inside..

Yonghwa: Seohyun can I talk with you?

Seohyun: Uhm.. Sure..

Seohyun stands up and walk towards yonghwa.. before she walks outside she turns around and place ehr hands at the table before Alex eyes...
She smiles to him and poke his forehead...

Seohyun: Guys like Yonghwa is her ideal guy so ask him..

She jokes and walks towards the door..

Seohyun: and yes she is single...

Seohyun close the door and walks outside to see yonghwa standing and wait for her.. Yonghwa takes Seohyun hands in his and they begin and walks... Yonghwa put's Seohyun's hand in his pocket and they walk romantic at the beach in the moonlight... They arrived at some stones and walk up to them so they can stand and see the water clearly...
Seohyun let go of Yonghwa's hand to walk and see the ocean.. But the stones are to smooth so she falls but Yonghwa is fast and catch her around her waist before she slips...

Yonghwa: Please be careful... Your not a little child.. (he jokes)

Seohyun nodds shy and they both sits on Yonghwa's jacket at the stones.. Yonghwa has his arms around Seohyuns.. He turns his head to face Seohyun then he says "Seohyun".. She look at him and with a fast speed he kiss her lips..
Seohyun became embarrased and cross her hands to .. Yonghwa laugh out loud so Seohyun ends of with a gentle hit on his shoulder..

Yonghwa: Hey... Your alright? You went up to them room really fast?

Seohyun: Uhm.. year I'm fine...

Yonghwa: What was it about? you know with Alex?

Seohyun: I think he got a crush on Juniel or something.. he wanted to ask about her ideal guy.. So I told him to ask you because your her ideal guy..

Yonghwa: really.. btw Seohyun... That necklace.. Were is it from? You always wear it since the day you confessed to me.. But you never told me anything about it..

Seohyun: Ahh this... I got this from a elder man... He told me that this necklace would give me 1 chance to try and do everything over again... So I kinda always wear it because it means alot to me...

Yonghwa: yah Seo Joo Hyun... Are you teling me that it's a magic necklace that makes you travel through time?

Seohyun turns her head and get's eyecontact with Yonghwa...

Seohyun: what if it is? Would you belive me..

Yonghwa: I do not know?

Seohyun: Yah...

Seohyun hit's yonghwa's shoulder again and again... Then yonghwa grabs her hand and they both struggels until Seohyun get's pushed down by yonghwa so he is on top of her... Yonghwa stil holds Seohyun hands he chuckles and Seohyun's serious face...

Yonghwa: I guess this means I won!

Seohyun: I.. you did no

Before Seohyun can finish her sentrance Yonghwa already place his lips at hers.. It was a deep and passionate kiss.. They both felt like time would stop.. The kiss lasted many minutes.. Yonghwa breakes the kiss and they both take heavy and fast breath....
Seohyun felt like her heart would stop any minute... Yonghwa's hard was beating so fast..

Yonghwa let go of Seohyun's hands with a intensity stare he looks at her.. That beautiful human with the angelic face... Yonghwa smiles and place his right hand in her hair.... He let's his fingers slide through the hair.. Down to her forehead, eyes, nose, mouth...When he get's to with his fingers he them a couple of times before he place a gentle kiss on her lips...
He let's go and gives a peck once again...He continue to do that a couple of times before he kiss her forehead and ask her the words she always wanted to hear.....

Yongwa: Seo Joo Hyun will you marry me?

To be continue!

Sorry guys for the lon wait I have been so busy the last few days.. But I promise you to be fast tomorrow with updates.. Just need to sleep then I wil start right away with the last few chapters!:)

Thanks so much for your patience!

Spoiler: Yes there will be a marriage in the next chapter!