Chapter 1

Only 1 more chance

It was a sunny day, the date was 20 June.. Seohyun just woke up from her sleep when she turned around and she look at the enevelope beside her... she sat up and went to her closet to wear some jeans and a nice shirt.... She went to the kitchen to get breakfast...
But this day something was not right.. The envelope continue to follow her no matter were she went...
She finally pick it up and open it... Her eyes saw what it says...

Dear Seohyun

Your invited to Juniel and yonghwas wedding.

Date 20 June at 12 pm.

sincere Yonghwa and Juniel



She felt her legs became numb and fell to the floor... Her eyes became wet and she could feel her heart become weak...
Her heart hurt so much that she needed to take her hand to her chest to make it stop..
Because she was so dumb and stupid and only thought about herself and not his feelings.. She would be the one attend the wedding and get married to yonghwa instead of Juniel...

If only she just did not go to USA.. If onnly she stayed with him.. But she did not think about love that time only bout her work...
Her tears continued to flow down her cheks... She then dry them away and stands up... She took her car keys and went outside.. Sh went into the car and drove to the wedding....


Seohyun's POV:
I look at the church it's so beautiful... I walk inside the church and tries to find him? I see a Room and then knock on the door.. I could feel my heart beat faster and my hands began to shake when I squezzed the doorknob...  When the door slowly opens I felt a stone just land on my chest.. I see both Juniel and Yonghwa happy chats with each other... Then they both turns around and looks at me..
I just shy smile to them.... Juniel jump downs from the chair and runs to my side, she brings me into a tight hug...
She looks at me, and me at her..
She looks so happy, so pretty.. She always loved him.. She always liked him..
Juniel hold my hand and smile, she then opens and speak:


 

juniel: Your Here Seohyun... Are you going to give us your blessing?

Seohyun: Juniel? Can I borrow Yonghwa for a moment?

I could see Yonghwa just look at me... Juniel noods and then tells yonghwa to go with me... We walk outside behind some trees..
Befre I could start to say anything Yonghwa started to speak to me in a cold voice..

Yonghwa: Seohyun.. what's the matter?

I look at him and the words just comes out from my mouth..

Seohyun: I want to give you guys my blessing, but my heart says no.. You do not deserve her...

Yonghwa: Do not start again Seohyun.. I gave you a chance.. Your just to late.. I'm Sorry...

I'm sorry? Is this the only thing he can say to me.. And he is just like Ice cold Ice?
But I do not want to give up.. I ran to him and gave him a hug.. He then brakes the hug and turns around to walk away.. I then grabs his hand and he stops.. The tears was about to come and in a sa voice I said.

 

Seohyun: Please, Yong.. I love you..

Yonghwa: I'm sorry Seohyun.. Your just too late... I am going to marry Juniel with or without your blessing!

Seohyun: I love you!!!!

Yonghwa: I'm Sorry Seohyun!

He pulls himself out of my grib and then walks away.. I felt like 1000 knife just got into my heart..The tears then came.. I then feel down and sat behind the tree to hide from the people... I sobbed.. I never in my life felt so empty and hurt... I keep hitting my chest to stop the pain and the tears just continue to flow.. I then starts to whisper out loud..
" If only I got one more chance, I would change it"
Why did I discover these feelings so late!
I put my head in my hands...
Then I hear someone walks near me.. I look up to see some unknown elder man hand a handkerchief to me..I look at the handkerchief in my hands.. he then dries my tears away with it..
He smile at me.. Somehow I felt like I new him somewere.. or that I had seen him  before... Then he takes something small out of his pocket.. I look at it a necklace..
He then put's the necklace around my neck and starts to speak " If you wish to change everything, this will give you only 1 chance"
I felt confused inside who is this man, and what does these words means?
He then opens his mouth and bows on the necklace I have around my neck.. I then feel my body became numb and my head become sleepy... So I dozed off..
I then woke up by something noisy beside me.. I turn around to see my alarm clock rings.. I turn it off.. And close my eyes again... But then I open them up again...
Yonghwa, Juniel, Wedding, unknown man, necklace..

I then sits up in the bed and can feel somethin around my neck.. I then take my hand up to feel it.. I look at it the necklace? I look around the room.. I then turn on the TV.. It's the news..
I look at the date!

13 August 2018?

I traveld back in time???????


To be continued!:)