Meeting the EXO

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Am I ready?” G-Dragon checks himself out in the mirror as he wears a formal suit, showing a different image as a fashionista.  He looks as a decent man with his blonde hair combed nicely and dresses up like he is going to meet his in-laws.

“Dude, are you sure you are going to be okay?”

G-Dragon looks at his room doorway, noticing Taeyang smiling cheekily.

“What do you mean?”

“Duhhhh, hyung. She got like a large family! IMAGINE! 15 members of Super Junior, 12 Members of EXO, 5 members of Shinee! What else?” Daesung added as he shuddered, remembering he big amount of SMTOWN idols.

“Don’t forget, I heard DBSK is reuniting for this one. Jaejong told me about it, though.” TOP shuddered along as he remembers what Jaejoong told him the other day.

“Hyung, they even got EVIL MAKNAES team. Oh my goodness, they are so scary… Especially, Kyuhyun and Changmin!” Seungri took this chance to scare off GD.

 

However, GD just chuckle at them on their attempt of scaring him off. The four man stares at their leader with a weird look.

 

“Duh, don’t worry! I’m G-Dragon! We got accepted by the world… I don’t think I need to be afraid of this little thing~ Changmin? I already got Dara to take care of that~”

GD mouthed confidently as the four just shrug it off.

“Fine~ Whatever you say, Jiyong.”

“It seems that you are more confident compared to last week. I wish you  all the best~”

“Tch~ Hyung are no fun~ Cannot be tease anymore~”

“True~ I can just wish you the best~”

GD smiles as he bids goodbye to his group members and walk out of his dorm.

 

“Oh my….”

As soon as he’s in the car, he slumps down in worriedness.

“I say all that, but who knows my heart! I feel like dying of worriedness!” GD takes a deep breath as he starts his car engine and drives around.

 

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

 

“So, everyone’s here?” Suho counted s after the twelve boys sit down in the practice room.

They continue to ignore Suho as they play around with each other.

Xiumin who feels pity with Suho and responsible being the oldest decides to talk.

“Hello. Are you guys ready?”

Like a magic word, the other ten boys sit up straight and focus on Xiumin causing him to feel uncomfortable.

“Umm… Suho wants to speak…”

“Thanks Minseok ah~” Suho cries out.

 

“Okay, are we all ready for this?”

“Yes!”

“EXOYOONG SARANGHAJA!” Suho cheered with the other boys following,

 

Sehun : Do we scare him or what? (smiles evilly)

Suho : Sehun, he is still considered as our sunbae.

Kris : But, he’s here as someone who want to marry our precious gem.

Luhan : True enough, but I think he’s nice.

Baekhyun: Lu-ge~ We are doing this for SNSD! SNSD needs a good man! SNSD is so precious! Nine of them are gems in my eyes! We have to do this! I d—”

Xiumin : (cuts Baekhyun) Before Baekhyun says anything weird, I would like to ask all of you to behave.

Tao : I shall do wushu to him!

Chanyeol : What would you do if he gives you cockroach?

Chen : Whatever it is, I would love to see him~

Kai : I want some chicken~

Lay : Why am I here again?

Kyungsoo : Lay, we are here to prepare for Jiyong’s coming~

Suho : I hope we all can do this, We—”

 

“Uhh… Hello…?”

All twelve pair of eyes diverts their attention to the door where the man they have been waiting for have finally come.

EXO who have the feeling of respect, quickly gets up and bows respectfully to GD who is their senior.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kwon Jiyong or G-Dragon from BigBang.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Sunbaenim…. We are ONE, EXO!”

 

After both of them bows to each other, GD smiles awkwardly at the twelve younger boys before him.

 

G-Dragon : I am sorry for disturbing your practice session.

Suho : It’s okay, Sunbaenim… Have a seat…

Xiumin : We should introduce ourself first.

Sehun : Wait, we should ask him whether he knows who we are?

Chen : GD-sunbaenim

GD : Please, call me Jiyong Hyung (smiles)

Chen: Okay, Jiyong Hyung~ Do you know who’s who?

Chanyeol : You must pass this in order for you to know who are your in-laws…

 

G-Dragon starts to sweat as he looks at the intense gaze from the twelve boys. As he gulps down the saliva down his throat, he remembers Seungri’s help yesterday.

 

“Hyung, aren’t you worried?”

“Why should I be?”

“Hyung, I heard those twelve little wolves totall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter