My husband/wife is you?

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AT THE SAME TIME YOONA MET SUJU

G-Dragon THOUGHTS ~

Why I can't still forget that kiss? It is just an accident. Moreover, it is just like acting. We are only modelling. But, her lips. Feels soft. What am I thinking! Jiyongie, get a hold on yourself. Aish~ I wonder what is she thinking about when we kissed? What does she think about me? Aishhhh. I'm GD from BIGBANG. Why am I like this? 

NORMAL POV(the camera for WGM starts rolling here) :P

Daesung : "Hyung~"

G-Dragon just sit down at the couch and still thinking about that incident. He didn't notice or actually he's deep in thoughts. And accidentally let out.

G-Dragon : "I want to see her again~"

Daesung : "See who, Hyung?"

G-Dragon : "Yah, since when you are here~? You should have knock."

Daesung : "Yah~ Hyung, I did~ I even called your name many times before~"

G-Dragon : "Arasso~ Why are you here anyway?"

Daesung : "Yah, hyung. Did you forget, you got a recording for Strong Heart after this~ Go get ready~"

Just then, the other three Seungri, TOP and Taeyang came back from their schedule.

TOP, SEUNG RI, TAEYANG : "We are back~ GD, we have something for you~"

TOP : "Here, we don't know what is inside this envelope. It seems like a mission. Or it could be just a fan letter, right?"

Seungri : "Open it, hyung~"

Taeyang : "Yeah, read it~"

G-Dragon POV

"Yeah, I get it. I'll open it and read it"

I take the blue envelope with a dark blue ribbon on the left side on the envelope from TOP hyung's hand. Why am I feeling nervous. I shouldn't be. I slowly open the envelope and it reveal a small blue piece of paper.

TO : MR. KWON JIYONG, THE LEADER OF BIGBANG

CONGRATULATIONS! You are getting married! You will be casted on our show, WE GOT MARRIED along with your wife. You will meet her later. Please wait for our instructions~We hope you'll live a happy and loving marriage life. Don't be shock to see your wife. She is very beautiful~

Sincerely, THE WGM TEAM <3

WHAT! I'M GOING TO BE ON THAT SHOW~ YES. WAIT. WHAT! WHO IS GONNA BE MY WIFE ANYWAY~ I WAS HOPING HER(YOONA) TO BE ON THAT SHOW WITH ME. AISH, JIYONGIE~ STOP THINKING ABOUT HER~ AISH.

NORMAL POV

Daesung : "Wah, HYUNG! I'M JEALOUS~"

TOP : "I hate to admit, but I'm much more jealous than Daesungie."

Seungri : "Hyung, let's get ready. We have to go for the STRONG HEART recording tonight. I heard it is going to be a special show tonight. I can't wait. Hyung~"

G-Dragon : "EH? YES YES. LET'S GO."

G-Dragon and Seungri go and get ready to go on that show. GD wore a blue hoodie jacket  and white top that writes "HEARTBREAKER" with a long blue pair of denim jeans. He chose to wear a blue and white sneakers that wrote BB. Meanwhile, Seungri choose to wear a black suit with a white sneakers.

"Okay, we are going~"

INSIDE THE BIGBANG'S VAN

G-Dragon : "I wonder who is going to be my wife~"

Seungri : "Aish hyung, don't think about it too much. She's going to be beautiful anyway."

Suddenly, GD's phone ringing meaning a text message have just been received. His ringtone, is his song GD's HEARTBREAKER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To : Jiyong-sshi.

You will see your wife some time later. She will be

the one who is going to find you.

You have seen her on this show before.

You've met her not long ago~ Have fun. 

HINT : She have a beautiful forehead. kekeke~

-THE WGM TEAM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri : "Relax, you can do it~ Go LEADER~"

GD : "Who said I'm nervous? I'm cool" GD tries to remain cool. But, inside he is very nervous.

AT THE SAM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter