Can We Get Back Together?

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before the discussion [SNSD DORM]

 

Yoona was lying down on her bed after crying hard again. She still feels hurt regarding Jiyong mean words. She missed him though. But, her deeply hurt heart wouldn't allow her to contact him. She can't even look at him the same way she look at him before. Yoona let out a sighed as Tiffany came in to her room.

 

Tiffany : "Yoona yah~ We are going out for a while. Do you want anything?"

Yoona : "Ah~ No, thank you, unnie. Where are you going?"

Yuri then appeared besides Tiffany and smiling brightly.

Yuri : "We are going to see Young------------"

Tiffany then immediately covered before she could continue saying anything.

Yoona : "Eh? See who? I didn't catch the last word."

Tiffany : "Ah, anniyo Yoona yah~ We are going for our next schedule.  You really don't want anything, Yoona ah?"

Yoona : "Deh~ Thank you for asking, unnie."

 

Tiffany and Yuri then left Yoona in her room and went out together with Sooyoung. After that, one by one SNSD member went out and Yoona is the only one who is left in the dorm. Yoona then headed to the kitchen since she was feeling hungry from not eating much since the fight. Yoona then grab some ingredients and make a large bowl of bibimbap. As she was eating the bibimbap, she suddenly remembered a day in her house with GD.

 

Yoona POV (During the secret discussion at BIGBANG DORM)

 

Ah, bibimbap. I've eaten this with Jiyongie. It was really nice that time because we made the bibimbap together. We were really happy that time. I somehow starts to picturing our moments in my mind. Our first fashion show together, wearing a wedding dress, our two unexpected kisses, his cute jealousy look, the way he take good care of me, his surprises, when he propose to me and most importantly, his smile. I didnt even realize that tears already starts to roll down my cheek. I slowly chew the bibimbap as my tears continue to fall non-stop.

 

After finished eating, I decided to eat some desserts. Then, I opened the refrigerator and I took out a small piece of strawberry and chocolate cheese cake. 

 

Ah, this is the cake that we made together before the fight. I remembered him saying that he want to eat cakes. So, I decided to make him one large round strawberry and chocolate cheese cake. 

 

FLASHBACK (NORMAL POV)

 

GD : "Yoong~ I'm hungry~"

Yoona : "Really? Want me to make something?"

GD : "Can you make cake? Like a cheese cake?"

Yoona : "Ah, I can. Do you want me to make a strawberry and chocolate cheese cake?"

GD : "Mwuh! That's my favourite~"

Yoona : "Same here, oppa~"

 

Yoona then went to prepared the cake while GD was looking at her back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter