The Concert~

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fashion show ended with a success. Even though Yoona was not paired up with her official boyfriend, Jiyong, it still caused a commotion when the media being all crazy taking a photograph of Yoona and Kim Soo Hyun. Jiyong, being all pouty a day before his concert just stares at the computer screen with a feel of jealousy.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona who had just finished her schedule for the day, walk inside Jiyong’s room without him noticing. It’s also been a while since the two spend their time together inside their wedding house. Yoona giggles secretly as she notices what Jiyong is staring at the whole time she was gone. Softly, she walks towards him and trapped him in her warm hug.

“What are you doing, Ji?”

“…”

“Don’t you miss me?”

“…”

“I guess you don’t, then I’ll be leaving…”

 

Jiyong quickly gets up and pull Yoona closer to him the moment she walks away. Yoona just stares happily at her jealous boyfriend.

“What?”

“How’s your day?”

“Fine. How about you, Ji?”

“Oh my. You could not believe what happen today. I saw your commercial with Kim Soo Hyun all over the place. Guess you can understand how I feel? After the fashion show, the world keep on pairing you two together even though they knew you are officially with me. Well, not only him. Why did you paired with Lee Minho and TOP hyung?”

“Whoa, Ji. You sound like a girl just now.”

“What if I am? Will you go to any of the three instead of me?”

Jiyong pouts while trying to look away, feeling all worried. Yoona just let out a soft chuckle while feeling all funny looking at her jealous boyfriend.

“Ji, since when you behave like how a jealous girlfriend would be?”

“Hmph! Since the moment you got paired with the other guys instead of me!”

“(laughs) Ji, you are too cute, did you know that? You make me feel like wanting to eat you.”

With that, Yoona kisses Jiyong’s cheek softly while smiling back at Jiyong who is now blushing hard.

“C-c-cute? I’m a guy, Yoong. Eat me? You should not be saying that, Yoona ah. It’s–“

“What? You cannot be cute since you are a guy? Why I can’t say that I want to eat you?”

“…because it makes me think of … things.”

“What things?”

Yoona neared her face to Jiyong causing him to look down, blushing hard. She surely knows how to these days.

“… You know, things…”

“Yea, like what?”

“Um… ones…”

After saying that, Jiyong blushes harder while Yoona cannot hold her laughter anymore and just laughs hard at the guy in front of him.

“Aigoo~ My boyfriend is so cute, yet is a ert~”

“I’m not~”

“Then, what are you?”

“I’m just jealous….”

“You don’t have to, you know?”

“Why?”

“Because I’m already yours, Ji. Why should you be worried if I’m always here with you?”

Jiyong’s face brightened up as he looks at Yoona cutely.

“I thought you will find a much better one than me.”

“… Should I?”

Jiyong pouts again as Yoona said those words. Yoona just laughs again before landing a soft peck on Jiyong’s lips.

“Is this enough? I got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter