When Will You Wake Up, Im Yoona?

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I will always wait for you, Im Yoona." GD said as he gently kisses Yoona's forehead and smiled.     The people who are inside the room can't help but cries again seeing GD and Yoona in that situation. They all pray for the best for Yoona and GD.       GD let out a heavy deep sigh as he gently caressed Yoona's hand. He landed a kiss softly again secretly hoping she would wake up if he did that many times.      “GD oppa, we are going back for now. We wanted to stay but, some of us got schedule.” Taeyeon said as she went nearer to GD and Yoona who is lying on the hospital bed.   “Oppa, I will come back with Yoona’s clothes. Besides, I don’t have any schedule.” Yuri said while looking at Yoona with teary eyes.    “Okay, thank you for coming, all of you. I’m sure Yoona will appreciate that and feel happy if she knows that she has so many people that cared about her.” GD said as he stood up and bow to his sister-in-laws while smiling.   “Jiyong-sshi, I will also come back here with Yuri-unnie because I don’t have any schedule.” Seohyun said politely as she and Yonghwa smile sadly.   “Okay, Seohyun-ah, Yonghwa ah. All of you are welcome to come anytime. She will be happy, you know?” GD said as he let out his boyish smile.        SNSD then goes out of the room after they bowed to everyone and take their leaves. Yonghwa als follows Seohyun as he will be the one who drives Seohyun and Yuri back to the hospital.    GD tries to walk to the toilet situated near the entrance of the room as he feels like changing his clothes after Leeteuk asks him to. He starts to walk towards the toilet, but, his head feels dizzy as he starts to fall down on the floor without the guys managed to catch him and become unconscious.    “HYUNG!/JIYONG!/JIYONG-SSHI!” All the screams can be heard inside the room as they panicked to see GD who is now lying on the floor unconscious.    Leeteuk rushes to GD first as he gently placed GD on his lap, softly hitting his cheek trying to wake him up.    “Yah! NO RESPONSE! Go get some water and sprinkle it all on him!” Leeteuk shouted as he instructed Daesung to get the water as he is the nearest to the toilet.    Daesung rushes to the toilet and come back with a bowl of water and give it to Leeteuk. Leeteuk grab the bowl without any further ado and sprinkle some water on GD. As Leeteuk notices that there is no response, he wet his own hand and rubs some of the water on GD’s face. He then remember that he forgets the most important thing, he start to check whether GD is breathing or not.    “Yah! HE’S NOT RESPONDING! HIS BREATHING STARTING TO LESSEN! HAVE ANY OF YOU CALL THE DOCTOR!” Leeteuk shouted as he discovers that he can barely sense GD’s breathing.   “Yeah! We have called the doctor! YAH, WHERE’S THE DOCTOR ANYWAY?” TOP panicked as he notices the doctor still haven’t come.   Fortunately, Seungri and Kyuhyun who ran to get the doctor came back with a doctor who rushes in to GD and check him.     “He’s not responding, doctor.” Leeteuk said as he holds GD for the doctor to check.   “Put him on the bed besides the lady’s bed. This is bad, he also got some internal injuries.  We have to treat him now. Nurse, doctors come and help me. We must not lose this patient. The doctors and nurses are now treating GD with all their might. They wouldn’t want to lose another patient.    Super Junior, Bigbang and Cnblue’s Jonghyun who was looking from the side pray will all they can for GD to be safe.  After so many tries, the medical team manages to save GD. One of the doctors went to TOP and Leeteuk.   “He’s not in a good condition. In my opinion, it is because of shock from the accident and because of the accident itself. He might hurt his internal organs. We’ll have to make some test to make sure. We’ll have to do test on both of them. Let’s just pray that the results will be good. Don’t worry he will wake up any time now.” The doctor said as he pat on Leeteuk and TOP’s shoulder and leaves the room.    All of them inside the room bow to the doctor as he left the room.        “Why does all of this have to be happening to them? Why them?”  Leeteuk said as he gently caress Yoona’s face and look at GD with a worried look.   “I know. They have overcome lots of hardships together. One by one almost broke them apart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter