A live CONFESSION

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

GD rubs his eyes softly and stretches his arms as he slowly sit down on the bed after waking up. All of a sudden, he heard the voice he long for. That voice that he have always wanted to hear after all this time. He slowly turns his head to the left as he look at the face, the angelic smile that he longs to see.      “Oppa, Jiyong oppa, at last, you’ve wake up. It is so hard to wake you up. It’s morning already!” That girl said as she gently shakes his body to wake him up.   “Yo-yo-yo-yo-yoona. YOONA! YOONA! IS THIS A DREAM?” GD stutters at first because he couldn’t believe what happen right in front of his eyes. The girl who is lying down in the hospital bed in coma is now smiling at him like nothing happen.   “Yes, this is me, IM YOONA. Why? What’s wrong?” Yoona said as she smiled gently at GD.   “Yoona!” GD hugs her tightly because he doesn’t want her to left him again.   “Oppa, what’s wrong? Are you okay?” Yoona returns the hug but feels weird with GD’s attitude.   “Yoong, I have some questions. Can you answer me?” GD said as he broke the hug and holds both of her shoulders and look at her in the eyes.   “I will answer it only if I have the answers.” Yoona smile gently at GD while looking at him in the eyes too.    “Would you be angry if I decided to tell everyone about us in the Strong Heart show tomorrow?” GD said as he can’t bear to look at Yoona because he’s afraid of her answers.   Yoona just let out her alligator laugh as she spoke.   “Aigoo, woori nampyun~ Do you think I will get angry with you just because you want to tell the truth on Strong Heart? Of course not! It’s up to you, oppa. I have promise you remember, that I will always be by your side.” Yoona said as she gently kisses GD’s cheek.   “Yoona. Thanks a lot. Yoona ah, I have another question.”    “What is it, oppa?”   “Is this just a dream or is this reality?” GD said as he holds both of Yoona’s hands tightly.   “You will know the answer to that question yourself when you wake up, Kwon Jiyong.”    Yoona’s smile starts to fade away as she stands up and left GD alone in the room. GD tries to follows her. As he open the door, he lost sight of her and was rewarded by a blinding light.       “YOONA!” GD shouted as he sat down and looks at his left only to found Yoona is still in a coma state.    “HYUNG, WHAT HAPPEN?” Seungri who just came out of the toilet feels shocked hearing GD’s shouting.   “So, it was just a dream.” GD said as he look at Yoona and soften his eyes as his tears starts to flow out of his eyes and roll down non-stop.   “Hyung, why are you crying again?” Seungri said as he walk towards GD and sat down on the corner of GD’s hospital bed which is besides Yoona’s hospital bed.   “I… I… dream about her, Seungri ah. I dream about Yoona. It feels so real. She holds my cheek, hug me back and kiss me on the cheek.” GD touches his left cheek which Yoona kiss before in the dream.   “Hyung… Did she say anything in that dream?”   “She gave me approval if I want to talk about our relationship on Strong Heart. God, it feels so real. Her smile, her laugh, her touch, her lips, everything about her feels real.” GD covers his face with both of his hands as he cried.   “Hyung, just cry. You need it. You will feel better.” Seungri said as he hugs GD and put GD’s head on his shoulder.   GD cries harder on Seungri’s shoulder.   “Seungri ah, I really miss her. Her smile, her voice, her alligator laughter, her doe-eyes, her blushing face, her choding-like character, her naughty self, her playful self, her cries, her tears, everything about her. I really miss her. I’m not sure if I can go on anymore if she doesn’t wake up. I need her more than everyone else. Yah, Seungri ah, I REALLY LOVE IM YOONA. YOONA AH, WAKE UP.” GD said between his cries as he looks at Yoona with teary eyes.   Seungri didn’t say anything as he just let GD cries on his shoulder. He knows his hyung is suffering.   “Seungri ah, I failed. I can’t even protect her, you know? She’s the one who protects me from getting hit by the car. Yah~ why would she do that? I promised everyone I will protect her. Bu, now, look at us, she’s the one in the coma state, while me, still alive. If I can trade my life with her, if I manage to save her, I will. I will do anything to save her.” GD continuously blames himself because of the accident.   “Hyung, are you done? I’m sure Yoona will be sad if she sees you like this. Hyung, brace yourself. You have us, hyung. Don’t you remember? You have already promises her that you will not cry no matter what, that you will always smile and be happy even if she’s not there with you. Remember what did she said on your dream that she will always be with you.  Now, go wash up. You’ve got a task to do. You need to do what you’ve promise her. Go to the Strong Hear recording now!” Seungri said as he broke the hug, holds GD’s shoulder with both of his hands and push her towards the toilet.   “Thank you, Seungri ah. I will try my best and fulfil my promise to her.” GD said as he wipes his tears and went inside the bathroom and cleans himself up.   After finished getting ready, GD walks towards the five people and smile to clear their feeling of worried for him.    “I’m ready! Let’s go!” GD said while smiling at them cheerfully. He’s trying his best to look happy in front of them.   “Jiyong ah, have you taken the tests and see the doctors?” Taeyang ask with a worried look shown on his face.   “Don’t worry, Young Bae ah.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter