06

Wrong Expectations

 

Yoon Ji's POV

 
I felt delightful and free while playing this song. I'm just so happy right now. So happy that I forgot about my problems, fears, agonies or in other words, I just forgot about the world.  I just wish I can stay like this forever for music is my soul's remedy.
 
And here's another reason why I love playing this song.. Honestly, this is really my favorite song like what I told you. But, when I was in America, this was the first song they played in the radio and so, I kind of liked it until it became my all-time favorite song.
 
Everytime I come home from school in the States, I'd immediately play this song and when I searched this on Youtube, it was actually a theme song from a movie entitled, 'A Walk To Remember'. And thanks to this song, I got to watch such movie and it was really the best and beyond comparable to other romantic movies. These two things are some treasures that I'll never forget when I was in my abroad years. 
 
I kept playing and playing, smiling here and there like a fool until I heard the door swinging back and forth... I stopped my finger interactions with the keyboards of the piano and looked at the door. I gulped for I realized someone was here; someone went in. "Sh*t I forgot to lock the door."I thought. I ran towards the door and creeped a bit outside to see who was that random person going in and saw nobody.. No one was in the hallway. I just closed the door and locked it to make sure no one will come in again. Probably that person was just lost so he/she ended up here. 
 
I shrugged and went back to the piano to continue my piano playing. I was so close to playing my favorite part until whoever that person is, interrupted it all. Aigoo. But I don't blame him/ her for going in though.
 
I started to play again and this time I sang with it, my most favored part of the whole song.
 
 
I give you my destiny
 
I'm giving you all of me.
 
I want your symphony,
 
Singing in all that I am.
 
At the top of my lungs,
 
I'm giving in back.
 
 
 
So I lay my head back down
 
And I lift my hands and pray
 
To be only yours I pray
 
To be only yours I...pray
 
To be only yours I know now
 
You're my ONLY HOPE...
 
After playing and singing the whole song, I clapped to myself and cleaned the piano with my own hankie and grabbed my bag and books and soon left the place..
 
I proceeded going outside the campus and went to the bus stop and waited for the bus.. I blew out a cherry and looked at my watch. IT was seriously 5:32 P.M. and I need to go home ASAP before my mom starts to worry and feel vexed..
 
The bus arrived a few minutes later and when I was about to board the bus, I saw Lu Han on the other side of the bus door with his earphones on and hands on his pant's pockets. I gulped, feeling nervous yet angry at the same time. Thinking what is this fool I mean this RICH fool doing here and why is he RIDING A BUS? Doesn't he have some car service or something?? He seriously has issues.
 
I protected myself by facing my left all the time and thank God, my hair was helping me out.. We were both now inside the bus and yes, he didn't see me for he immediately sat down on the first bus seat whilst I sat down on the far corner of all the bus seats, making sure he'll never see me.
 
"So he was waiting for the bus the whole time?? Seriously??" I thought sarcastically.
 
The whole bus ride was scary, horrifying and awkward at the same time.. I just kept looking at his back, protecting myself from his pair of eyes to see me. Protectng myself before he starts calling me 'Blind Lady' again and before I do something vile and wrong.. Again..
 
The bus stopped at some random place and there, I witnessed an old lady boarding the bus.. As the bus door closed, I can see her having a hard time boarding with her cane. I felt bad for the old lady until suddenly, SUDDENLY, Lu Han stood up and helped her sit at one of the seats...
 
My eyes rounded at the sight and my mouth was slightly open for what this idiot was doing.. It's like I was dreaming a dream wherein everything and everyone in this world were just OPPOSITES to the real world.
 
"Like, WTF.. I-Is that even the Lu Han I know??" I asked myself.
 
The old lady finally sat down and he patted Lu Han's head and thanked him for his so-called 'kindness' and 'courtesy'. He just replied a 'You're Welcome' and sat back down to his seat facing the window.
 
I never saw that side of him.. I mean like HELPING?? He'd never do such thing.. He'd ignore and act like a rebel whenever he's in school and like wherever he is (I think). This is really the first time I caught a glimpse of him showing off such act..
 
I looked at him, again and observed him thoroughly.. Somehow, I felt suspicious and a part in me wants me to know WHAT he really is.. Not that if he was a real monster, alien or something but.. I want to know if his rudeness, coldness and all the bad traits, is that really his TRUE self??
 
Because if that's really who he is, then something is seriously wrong with him today...
 
The bus reached my neighborhood and I immediately boarded off the bus and walked away as fast as possible before I'll get caught. When the bus went away from our neighborhood, that's when I looked at it going away.. I sighed and marched my way towards home..
 
The perfect scenery inside the bus starring Lu Han and the old lady was still playing in my mind.. I can't stop thinking about it because that was just so sudden... And I can't understand...
 
Before I rang the doorbell of our gate, I spoke:
 
"Who are you Lu Han... I mean really, WHO are you??" 
 
......
 
Lu Han's POV
 
I was busy looking outside the bus window.. Looking at the people passing by and such, they were all happy yet some were hectic at the same time. I mean, the streets of Seoul always stay this way.. When I looked at the afternoon sky, I suddenly smiled looking at the beautiful picturesque above me.. The clouds and the sky were like a beautiful painting painted by Joris van der Haagen.. It's like a beautiful masterpiece. Not to mention, the weather today was so good that it boosts up my good mood. I don't why I'm really being like this today but... I like it.. The feeling is great even if I'll just stay like this for a day.. I don't care if 'Blind Lady' played that song but I also think because of her, playing the song, made me feel like this..
 
After minutes of staring at the streets, the bus stopped and an old lady went up and she looks like she was having a hard time.. I stood up from my own seat and helped the old lady out.. I mean, only an idiot and imbecile won't help such lady like her. Wait, aren't I an idiot??
 
I helped her and when she finally sat down properly, she thanked me and patted my head and that made my heart flutter in.. happiness
 
"You're welcome.." I replied and sat down back to my seat.
 
Just a bit, and I mean a bit, I let out a small smile w/c I rarely do and continued my window gazing..
 
A few minutes later, the bus stopped into one neighborhood and I can see the sidewalks are so grand and clean.. I bet this neighborhood is for the rich ones.. Someone at the back boarded off the bus and I looked at the one who just went out but she was walking too fast that I can't see who that person was.. I just raised a brow and faced my front, changing the song from my own iPhone... Since I was in a good mood, I played TVXQ's Balloons.
 
Another few minutes later, I reached the bus stop near our dorm so I hopped off the bus and went straight inside the dorm.. When I went in, Se Hun, who was watching television, greeted me with a brotherly hug..
 
"Hyung, you're late. Where have you been?? We were looking for you but we thought you went home ahead so yeah that was it." He scratched his head and laughed a bit.
 
"But really hyung, where have you been??" He questioned.
 
"School, where else??" I asked in a sarcastic way..
 
"Aissh hyung! I was just asking, you know??" He pouted and I just laughed at him while ruffling his hair.
 
"Just kidding maknae.. Have any plans today??" Now it was my turn to ask him.
 
"Oh.. Nothing hyung.. Why?"
 
"I was wondering if you want to go clubbing with me, tonight.." I asked wriggling my eyebrows left and right.
 
"Oh.. Clubbing.. Hmm, I don't know hyung?? I don't feel like going to clubs.. I think you can go by yourself.." He laughed and I know he won't say yes at all. His innocence was just too great.
 
"Arasso.. Well, have fun sticking your eyes out infront of the television." I gagged and went straight upstairs while I heard him grunt and shout:
 
"Whatever HYUNG!!!"
 
Fast Forward
 
Time Check: 8:26 P.M.
 
It was almost 8:30 and I think it was about time for me to go.. I was already dressed looking ready for the club..One last look in the mirror and I went out of my room and proceeded to go downstairs. While going down, I got greeted by both Chanyeol and Baekhyun and they were both eyeing me, suspiciously.
 
"Wait Wait Wait.. Where are you and your heading out to, hyung??" Chanyeol was the first one to ask.
 
"I don't know, how about you??" I asked Chanyeol.
 
"Huh? What the?! Of course, I'm staying here with Baekhyun hyung and the others." Chanyeol replied.
 
"Don't tell me, you're going clubbing??" Baekhyun asked me.
 
"Hmm, probably." I told him.
 
"Aiish!! CLUBBING!! Why didn't you tell us earlier!! We'd love to come with you.." Chanyeol whined.
 
"Hmm Bad chance. Gotta go." I said once more and went by the door and grabbed the door knob. "Oh and Chanyeol, don't plan on doing some stupid things with your Baekhyun hyung, okay??" I joked and left..
 
"What the??!! What was he even talking about??" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun and Baekhyun just shrugged, being oblivious.
 
....
 
I rode my motorcycle towards M2 and when I arrived, I parked it on the right spot and went in for I was a VIP.. Upon going in, all the ladies started looking, winking and doing those things any other girl would love to do. I just went straight to the bar section and sat down looking at the dancing crowd roaring with wildness.
 
"OPPA!!! You're here!!! and you look so.... HOT!!" Someone said and I can sense the seductiveness in her voice.
 
I turned to my left and saw Eun Jung with her blonde hair, tight red mini dress and I got to admit, she's hot. I continued looking at her, actually at her S-line body until she sat down beside me and called the bartender.
 
"Hello Ms. and Sir!! May I take your orders???"
 
"1 shot of vodka please." I ordered.
 
"Ohh.. How about you Madam??"
 
"1 soju please!!!" She replied.
 
"Okay!!!" The bartender replied and prepared the orders.
 
"Eun Jung-ah!!! You like soju??" I asked her.
 
"Ne oppa!!!"
 
I just smirked at her while she suddenly clinged to me and placed her head on my shoulder.
 
"Oppa!!! You smell like sweet cinnamon!!" Eun Jung complimented and I can sense that she was feeling comfortable on her current position.
 
A few minutes laters, our orders arrived and I took mine and Eun Jung took hers and she drank it in a jiffy.. I looked at her, astonished and she just said after finishing the whole can,
 
"AAHH!~ Refreshing!!! Another one please???" She ordered again.
 
"Seriously! How many cans of soju do you even take???"
 
She just batted her eyelashes, shrugged and giggled.
 
Minutes passed and I could tell that she's getting tipsy cause she drank 5 cans of soju. Someone has to bring her home..
 
"O-OPPA!!! Dance w-with m-me!!" She whined and grabbed me to the dance floor.
 
She dragged me to the dancefloor and started dancing and dancing body filled with much desire and energy. I just danced with her but I kept a little bit of distance from her because something inappropriate might occur.
 
While she was dancing and while I was nodding my own head to the beat, an image started to show up.. An unexpected image.. It was 'Blind Lady' and she was dancing with me, here in the dancefloor.. I was confused and shook my own head to stop my hallucinations..
 
"Am I drunk?? I don't think so especially when I just drank a shot of vodka.. This can't be, right??" I thought and asked to myself.
 
After dancing, I kind of had the urge to get out of the place... So I went away and I heard Eun Jung ask filled with much drunkness:
 
"O-OPPA!! W-where are you going???" She asked then whined like a baby..
 
"Hi miss!! Wanna dance with me???" A random guy asked.
 
"Hmm.... you look hot!!!C'mon!! LET'S DANCE!!!"  She immediately grabbed him and they both danced and flirted like there's no tomorrow.
 
I immediately hopped on my bike and started the engine. Good thing I wasn't really drunk cause if I was, I don't know where I'll end up tonight.
 
On my way back towards the dorm, I drove with a fast speed of 165 km/hr. Whilst driving, I was thinking why I thought about Blind Lady and why her image popped out of my mind while dancing in the club? Was it because I was too engrossed by her playing the piano?? Was it because she played the song I used to love so much?? Or am I just really sick?? 
 
"I think I'm going crazy.." I thought to myself
 
Not focusing on my driving, I almost didn't notice the loud beep coming from a large truck..
 
"BEEP!!!!"
 
"OH !!" I shouted.
 
I immediately went right and THANK GOD!! I was safe! I stopped in one sidewalk and hopped off to calm my heartbeat down. I almost got into an accident there due to my recklessness. Damn myself.
 
Since the place I had my quick stop was the bridge, I leaned to the rails and sighed, kicking a pebble.
 
"Look what you've done to yourself Lu Han... You almost got yourself killed.." I muttered to myself.
 
I hit the rails and hopped on my bike again and went straight back to our dorm.
 
When I arrived, Se Hun was the one who approached me first.
 
"Hyung!! You're home??" He greeted me in a questioning manner.
 
"Of course I'm home.." I replied and sighed.
 
"Well, you were early.. Anyway, can you help me with my Math homework hyung?? I'm kind of like.. Having a hard time with it." He asked whilst scratching the back of his neck.
 
I just smiled back at him and told him: "Sure. Just let me change, okay??" I ruffled his hair and went up to change.
 
As I locked Lay and my room door (since we're roommates), I can't help but wonder about my 'Blind Lady' thinking a while ago.. 
 
"What was the meaning of that??" I said to myself and shrugged..
 
......
 
Fast Forward
 
Yoon Ji's POV
 
"YESS!!! OH YEA!!! P.E. Classes!!!" I cheered to myself and acted like a cheerleader.
 
You know I've got a thing for sports and others related to P.E.!! I didn't get to mention this to all of you but I'm just this athletic type and I gotta admit, out of all the sports I play, my most favorite sport is none other than, Basketball.
 
Basketball?? Yes, Basketball. I love Basketball.
 
I may be a girl but, I love to play that since that was the first sport my dad taught me. Since I was young, I always loved to dribble the ball and shoot it on the hoops and even my own mom got worried if I turn into a lesbo because of Basketball. Well, I'm straight though and I don't want and I hate to be a homoual.
 
Well, let's stop about the homoual thing and go back to our topic about sports. Aside from Basketball, my second most favorite sport is Boxing. Come and have a match with me, say hello to your black eye. Well, I'm just kidding.. But really, that's my second favorite sport. 
 
Oh and I love Volleyball too and spiking is so my thing..
 
All of us Juniors and Seniors went to the field for we'll have our exercises and stuff done under the heat of the sun. I know, it'll hurt and it'll be hot.. But I love doing sporty stuffs under the sun though.. And today is just something since the Seniors and Juniors are going to have a collaboration.
 
I placed my needed stuff under the shade of the tree and zipped my bag because I actually forgot to zip it.. I was just doing some of my stretching and stuff until,
 
"Okay! Juniors and Seniors please line up NOW!" Your P.E. teacher said.
 
I went to our line and MinA was at my back and she squeezed both my shoulders and asked:
 
"You ready for this JiJi???" MinA asked.
 
"You know me MinA" I faced her and raised a brow.
 
"Oh.. Right Right." She nodded and giggled.
 
Getting ready for whatever our teacher'll instruct, I saw Se Hun in the other side of the line and when I was about to face my attention back to our teacher, he smiled and gave me a 'Fighting' sign.
 
I got shocked and felt awkward by his sudden actions especially when I'm in the merge of starting to ignore him but I just gave him a mini 'Fighting' sign too and faced my teacher to listen.
 
"Now everyone!!! You all will be doing curl-ups, 50-m sprint and the 150-m sprint!" He informed through the megaphone.
 
"For the curl-ups, you are going to do it with your respective partners. Okay?" He added.
 
"Now everyone, GET READY. Once I blow this whistle, you will all start. Arraso??" He informed once more.
 
"Ne!!" We all replied.
 
"Okay! 1, 2"
 
When we heard the whistle blow, all of us went to our partners and yes, my partner was one of my guy classmates named, Il Seung. We did the curl-ups well and even our own teacher gave us a thumbs up for our hard work.
 
After all the exercises were done, I was really sweating a lot and I seriously need to drink some liquid to quench my thirst.. 
 
Panting, I went straight towards my bag and opened it only to see my water bottle was not in sight.. I looked for my water bottle deeper in my bag, but it really wasn't there and I looked around my surroundings and didn't find it either..
 
I was really thirsty that I can drink alcohol if it's the only thing I can drink but I really need to find my water bottle.
 
I was about to run to look for my bottle until I caught sight of Lu Han running towards my direction..
 
I looked at his running state and girls started to squeal again..
 
"OMO!!! Lu Han oppa's here!!"
 
"OMO! KYAAA!~~"
 
"He's so hot when he's sweating."
 
I walked away yet he was following every trail I made and when I walked even faster, he quickened his pace even more and that's when he stopped me by grabbing my right shoulder and he made me face him..
 
Now we were having our eye-to-eye session and I plastered him an angry face and I heard girls gossiping and murmuring things again so, I asked him:
 
"What do you want???" I said and gritted my teeth..
 
He just smirked at my fuming state then he later grabbed my hand and handed me my purple watter bottle.
 
"You dropped your stupid water bottle!"  He said and pushed you away and went back to his group.
 
I looked at my water bottle then at him feeling confused and bewildered. I can still sense the girls behind me but Lu Han got me wondering...again..
 
When he helped the old lady in the bus yesterday and now, this?? He, Lu Han, gave me back my own watter bottle..
 
I know he was still in his cocky and rude self whilst handing me this but I think.. I just think..
 
 
 
"There's really something WRONG with him.." 

 

A/n: Yeey!! Chapter 6 updated!! Hope you'll like this one. And if you don't, I'm really really sorry. /bows in forgiveness. But I'll be back probably tomorrow for the next chapter. Chapter 7. See you all in the next chapter guys!! Oh and I would really like to say, Thank you Thank you Thank you so much to all of you, my readerssubscribers and those who commented and upvoted. I'll make sure to make a better update and I'll be back. Hehe. love, chanlulu54

P.S.: I edited something since one commented saying Chapter 6 won't work.. Okay hope it works now @ JeLLY_BeaNS.