04

Wrong Expectations

 

 
 
Lu Han's POV
 
Now being a future idol is actually cool cause you get all the VIP access and such but 
 
UGH!
 
These fan girls are such a NUISANCE! They're just too dramatic; too sensational. They simply just can't leave us alone. Like you know? Why can't they just greet us a simple "Hi or Hello", "Good Morning" or something. Why do they have to scream or spazz right infront of our own ears? 
*sigh* 
 
Everyday, i mean every single day!
 
  • When we reach school, they keep screaming!
  • In the cafeteria, they keep screaming!
  • When we exit this University, they keep screaming!
 
Can I get a peaceful life for at least once???
*sighs*
 
Sometimes I always think on giving up this group! But, NO!
 
SM Entertainment is giving me loads of money!
 
If I leave, I can't achieve my dream... The dream I always wanted to have right from the start. And now that I have it, will I put it to waste?
 
NO!
 
So I have no much of a choice but to suffer this crap!
 
DAMN!
 
And to add my problems, there's this girl named Lee Eun Jung who just can't stop clinging unto me like I'm her boyfriend or something.Honestly, I can kill her if only I have a knife to stab her with!
 
But I don't want to commit a crime, now do I?
 
 
PRESENT
 
 
Time Check: 10:34 A.M. and it was their Math Period ruled with one of the most austere teacher of Seoul High University's history, Mr. Shin Kwo Han. Lu Han in the other hand, was not paying a single bit of attention to his discussion about Graphs of Quadratic Fuctions.
 
"To find the solution of this equation, you have to let a = 1, b = 2,c = -8, we then have-"
 
"x = -b/2a = -2/(2)1 = -2/2 = -1. Yes! I know! UGH!" I bromidicly thought.
 
Boredom was filling his whole body and can't help but make a lame excuse for him to go out and somehow, ditch his class.
 
"Excuse me Mr. Han! But can I go to the men's room?" Lu Han asked.
 
"Make it quick!" Mr. Han said.
 
 
Lu Han just went out after Mr. Han's approval and girls were peeking at him as he went out...
 
Then suddenly,
 
 
"WHERE ARE YOU ALL GAZING??? FACE YOUR ATTENTION TO ME!!" Mr. 'retarded' Han shouted.
 
 
The students immediately faced Mr. Draconian since they were just courageously scared of him.
 
......
 
So,I actually made an excuse on going to the men's room since I hate that fat moron. He's strict as hell and it was a good thing that I escaped.
 
I planned on going to the soccer field since it's my favorite place to relax. For me, soccer fields are the perfect places to unwind and relax. Let go all the stress and tensions.. And ditching Mr. Puritanical is just the perfect timing..
 
I was whistling my way to the field until I felt a  body colliding with mine or in other words, I bumped with someone....
 
Reckless and Indiscreet people these days...
Pssh..
 
I looked at the person who I bumped to and it was lady..
A beautiful and cute one actually....
 
Now what am I even saying?
 
"I-I'm s-so s-sor-!" She apologized.
 
"Are you blind?" I rudely replied.
 
With that, she stopped stuttering and replied me with a normal girl's tone.
 
"Uhh.. I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to! I apologize!"
 
"Then you should better do some eye surgery for those eyes of yours!!" I said then left. 
 
 
I'm sorry but, I have no time to chat with a blind woman like you!
 
 
......
 
Yoon Ji's POV
 
I finally found the Principal's Office and just placed the folders on a certain table without greeting the teachers and staff since I was just too angry to care!
 
You know?? I never thought that a day like this would come! Oh come on, like how could he be that rude?
 
Eye surgery my !!
 
*bell rings*
 
Finally! MinA! I badly need her! I mean right now.
 
I immediately went straight to our room and approached the one I've been searching for. Just the right girl I need to talk to.
 
"MinA! You'll never know what happened to me today!!" You exclaimed angrily.
 
Expecting for a reply, she just intesely stared at the floor like there are coackroaches and millepedes and more. 
 
"Uhh.. MinA? You there?"  
 
She snapped out and replied"Uhh.. hey! JiJi!"
 
"You okay? You're spacing out! What were you thinking about anyway?"
 
 
"Him..." She thought!
 
.....
 
MinA's POV
 
 
Him.
 
He is the one who's bothering my mind right now and also what happened yesterday.
 
My very first encounter with him.
 
 
Flashback
 
It was dismissal time and we all were about to go home.
I usually go home by myself since Yoon Ji always tell me that she has something to do.
That's her usual action she do and say and never tells me what she always do every dismissal time.
 
AIISH! She's just so unfair but I just let her be.
 
I was in the merge of stepping out of school grounds until I forgot to bring one valuable thing to study for tonight.
 
"MY CHEMISTRY BOOK!!!" I yelled in remembrance..
 
How can you even study without your book in hand??!!
I need to go back!
 
I went back and ran as fast as I can. I didn't know that I actually hit someone and the result was that:
 
WE BOTH FELL.
 
"I'm so sor-"
 
I stopped because I realized that I was on top of him.
Our faces were just like inches apart and I can't help but stare at his beautiful face.
I turned red like red apples and immediately stood up and bowed.
 
AIISSH!!! This is so embarassing!
 
 
*blushes really hard*
 
"I'm so so so sorry!!! Really really sorry!!!" I said and bowed for like billions of times.
 
"No!! It's alright!! I mean really! Hehehe!!" He replied while smiling.
 
Oww... He's so cute when he smiles.!! And he's so kind too!
 
 
WAIT! What?!!
 
 
We then stared at each other for like 6 seconds and I looked away cause I was just blushing really hard.
 
Why can't I stop blushing??? AIISSHH!!! So embarassing!!
 
"By the way, my name is Hyeong Seok! How about you?" He asked.
 
"I-I'm M-MinA!!" I replied while stuttering.
 
Stupid! Why are you stuttering??
Aiish! MinA you're really a pabo!! A pabo!!!
 
"What are you doing here anyway? It's getting late you know."
 
"I... I was just...going to get my..... Chemistry book."
 
"Oh!!! Then can I come with you?"
 
"Huh?? Are... Are you sure?? I mean I can just go by myself!!"
 
"No!!! I want to come with you! So, let us go to your room now!!" 
 
He said and dragged my hand and I can tell that I was floating in heaven with that touch.
He never let go of my hand until he let go cause he asked where my classroom was.
 
"Uhh... I'm from III-B." I said while looking down.
 
"Are you okay??? Do you have a fever or something?" You're so red!" He said and touched my forehead.
 
"N-No!!! I'm not!" I replied and looked away!
 
"Owwh!! MinA you're so cute!!" He said and pinched my cheek and giggled.
 
I just turned red than ever and he just grabbed my hand again and dragged me to our room and a smile was formed on my face because he's just so sweet and cheerful. When I reached my classroom, I just grabbed my Chemistry book from my locker and went back to Hyeong Seok.
 
"You're done?? Let's go!!" He said while grinning.
 
I only nodded at him and smiled back at him.
On our way back, he just kept saying jokes and I can't help but laugh at how funny he is.
 
But after all the jokes, he suddenly asked:
 
"Uhh... MinA! Do you wanna uhhh... hang-out sometime?" He asked while scatching his head.
 
I had to pause for a while before answering his question.
 
"Sure Hyeong Seok!! That'd be great!" I said and looked at him.
 
"Jinjja?? Yeheeey!!! Woooh!" He said while jumping around like a crazy kid.
 
He's so childish!!.....
 
 
"Thank you MinA!!" He said and kissed my cheek then added, "Bye!" 
 
"B-bye??" I said while touching the part where he kissed.
....
 
Hyeong Seok's POV
 
I've been spying on her for a month now and I got to admit!
 
I like her! I really do! Crazy how love at first sight really works, right?
*smiles*
 
And what happened yesterday was just so perfect! When she fell on me, I just can't believe that a day like that could come. Was that a sign??
 
Oh and I kissed her cheek!
 
Damn why did I do that? Oh I wish she won't hate me for what I did.!
UGH Hyeong Seok.
 
Can you just control your feelings for once??!!
PABO!
 
But come to think of it, she said that we could hang-out right?OH yea!
Now what should I DO??!! Give her a fresh bouquet of flowers?? A box of delicious Ferrero Rochers?? Or wait. A cute and huggable teddy bear??.. AIISHH!!! That's just too mainstream Hyeong Seok. How about you do something unique??? 
 
I thought of a perfect set-up for MinA and got no any unique ideas for her. I pouted and sighed in dismay but kept thinking of any more ideas that might pop out of my delirious head.
 
Hmmmmm....
 
I don't even know the perfect place for our hang-out or not, date.
 
Aiishhh.
 
But it's okay. I'll figure out a way soon. Just wait MinA. I'll make everything SPECIAL for you.For you and only you....
 
I sat down on our couch and played with the pages of my book for a while. I laid my head on the backrest of our couch and looked at the cieling. I started to feel my cheeks turning red and my heart beating faster at the thought of her.. I sat up back properly and scratched my head while smiling. I sighed and smiled again once more and thought:
 
 
MinA! .....
 
The gorgeous, elegant, appealing, lovely, eccentric, delicate, pure and all the other adjectives that could describe her!
 
I LIKE YOU! ..
 
I like you a lot and how I wish you feel the same way for me.
 
I didn't know that I was just smiling like that and also didn't know that my mom was actually creepin' by the kitchen.
 
"Son, why are you even smiling like a happy 4-year old?" My mom asked quizically with a sheepish grimace.
 
I stopped my smiling session and faced my mom and blushed due to embarassment.. 
 
"Ohh.. Nothing ma! I just... Uhhh... I just got a high grade in Social Arts!" I replied with a huge grin.
 
"Hmmm???" She said in a you-don't-say look.. "You can't lie from your own mother son. I know, you're...... in love." My mom said with a nod of acquiesce. 
 
"We'll talk about this lady later. Now let me finish make this ddeokboki." She said while chopping some spices.
 
"Hmmm. Arasso umma!" I said and went back to studying.
 
I really can't deny the fact that mothers know what's best. And I must say that my mom is just that supportive. Now I bet she's going to help me with MinA.
 
Aigoo...
 
Oh Love, what have you done to me??
 
.....
 
 
Present
 
 
Yoon Ji's POV
 
I wonder what's playing on her mind right now! I badly want to talk to her about my encounter with Lu Han today but I guess I have to deal with hers first.She seems so bothered about something and I've got something to do with it.
 
"Yah!  Kim Min Ah!! What's bothering you??" I asked in a serious tone.
 
 
There she goes again. She didn't reply and just kept walking like I'm a barren spirit that human beings can't see.
 
"Earth to MinA! God!! I'm talking to you!!" I exclaimed angrily.
 
"Huh? Oh! I'm sorry JiJi!! What were you saying?" MinA said lifelessly.
 
"I SAID WHAT'S IN THAT BIRD BRAIN OF YOURSS????!!!! SERIOUSLY MinA!!! WHAT'S BOTHERING YOU?? I CAN'T STAND SEEING YOU LIKE THAT!! NOW TELL ME! TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU????" I yelled at her which caused a scene.
 
"Yah!! JiJi!! You're causing a scene! Calm down!" She whispered.
 
"I WON'T STOP YELLING UNTIL YOU'LL TELL ME WHAT'S WR-" She covered my mouth and dragged me to one corner.
 
"Yah! JiJi!! You don't need to yell at me you know? I have ears!!" 
 
"Cause you're not listening to me!!!"
 
"Mianhae!!! Now tell me, what do you want to tell me?"
 
"No! Tell me yours!"
 
"Aniyo! Tell. me. yours!" She said and pointed at me.
 
"I said tell me yours Kim Min Ah!!!" I said and yelled slightly.
 
"Aiish! Fine! Well... You see, I-"
 
 
"Annyeong MinA!!!!" Someone shouted from behind.
 
 
We both looked at the person who yelled and MinA was like startled or something.
Okay! Wait! Isn't that the guy who made intense stares at MinA a month ago???
 
"H-Hyeong Seok??" MinA replied.
 
And now she knows him?? I'm totally puzzled right now. Somebody, HELP!
 
The guy with the name Hyeong Seok ran to MinA and waved at her. He sincerely smiled at her and said:
 
"Hi!" He said and smiled.
 
"Uhh.. H-Hi!" MinA replied akwardly.
 
"So..Uhh.your friend?" Hyeong Seok asked while pointing at me.
 
"Yea." She replied.
 
"Ohh!! Heheh. Hi I'm-"
 
 
"Okay!!! Wait! Wait! Wait!" I said aloud.
 
 
Hyeong Seok stopped his introduction and looked at me, confused and same goes with MinA.
 
"You!!!" I pointed at MinA. "You know this guy?" I pointed at Hyeong Seok.
 
"Uhm. Yea JiJi! You see, I-".I didn't let her finish and just pointed at Hyeong Seok.
 
"And you!!"
 
"Yes??" He asked with his signature smile.
 
"You! You were-". I stopped.
 
Aiish. Damn it!
 
"You were the-"
 
"Yes? What about me?"
 
 
"You were the- the one-, UGH!!! WHATEVER!!! I'm leaving you two!" I said and left them both.
 
 
"JiJi! Where are you going???" I didn't reply and just went my own way.
 
 
"So...uhh..MinA!! Wanna grab lunch?" Hyeong Seok suggested.
 
"Uhh sure??" MinA replied.
 
I ship those two! I KNOW! But how did they even meet  without my own consent and knowledge??!! Aiish. 
 
I just walked and walked until I got approached by Se Hun, the stranger.
 
"Hey Yoon Ji!!! Where's your friend??" Se Hun asked.
 
"Why? Cause you want to ask her out?? Well, sorry! She's taken..... I guess..." I said sarcastically.
 
"Haha!! No!! I was just asking!!" He said.
 
"So, uh... Wanna eat lunch with my friends??" Se Hun asked.
 
"Yea! Sure!" I said w/o looking at him.
 
Okay! I just said yes to le stranger because I'm just too angry and bothered to care oh and plus,
 
I'm hungry.
 
On our way to the cafeteria, he just kept talking and I just kept nodding to every word he say.
 
"Hey Yoon Ji!! What do you want to order??"
 
*nods head*
 
"Uhh... Yoon Ji??"
 
*nods head*
 
"YOON JI!!!" He yelled.
 
"Huh??? OH??? What??!!!"
 
"I said, what do you want to order??"
 
"Ohh.. I'll just take a burger." I replied lifelessly.
 
"Burger? For lunch?? Well, okay.!" Se Hun said. You nodded at him and suddenly felt so uncomfortable cause it seems like you've been stared at.
 
Now why does it suddenly feel like I'm the performer and there's an audience??
I turned my back only to see lots of girls with deadly glares.
They were all looking at me,
 
DROP DEAD JEALOUS.
 
Why are they all staring at me???
 
"Let's go??" Se Hun said and smiled.
 
"Uh... yea.." I said while looking at the girls who were like about to kill me with their stares any minute now.
 
I really really got uncomfortable with all of them staring at me; backstabbing me with some incoherent words so I asked,
 
"Uhh.. Se Hun???"
 
"Yes Yoon Ji??"
 
"Why are they staring at me like that??" I asked.
 
"You don't know??"
 
"I have no idea!!".
 
He looked at me dumbfoundedly and replied for like after 10 seconds of staring,
 
 
 
"You're with an EXO member!".
 
I stopped on my tracks and recall what Se Hun said in my mind... "You're with an EXO member!"
 
Oh damn... Oh damn.... Is he even kidding me???!! IF this stranger really is an EXO member, and his friends are... are.... Then Lu Han..... Lu Han is......
 
ARGHHH!!!!
 
"Yoon Ji??? Are you okay???"
 
"NO!!! I'm not!! I gotta go!!!"
 
"Huh?? How about your burger???"
 
 
"KEEP IT!!"
 
And so I thought everything was going to work out perfectly until the beggining of the word 'DOOM' started to occur.. And the perfect archetype of a loathsome being started to speak:
 
"Hey Blind Lady!! Where do you think you're going??"
 
Oh God!
What great PUNISHMENT have you bestowed upon me...
 
.....
 
"Hey! Blind Lady!!! Where do you think you're going??" An asinine whippersnapper spoke.
 
Now I do blame myself for thinking the damn whole time that Se Hun isn't one of these EXO boys. I mean, I got to admit that I am more than just an idiot. Now what am I going to do?? Spend my whole lunch period in embarassment?? Act like Lu Han didn't speak those words right to me and have my lunch with these boys? Hit myself with a baseball bat?? Or not, walk away or yes, RUN AWAY.
 
"Are you running away??" The guy with the name Lu Han asked.
 
Crap, guess he just read my own mind.
 
"Wooaah!! Woooaah!! Hyung!! You know this chick??" Chanyeol asked.
 
"Yeah hyung!! you know her???" Xiumin asked.
 
Two of his co-group members asked Lu Han filled with curiosity and interest. Lu Han looked at me, smirked like he stole an innocent child's pacifier and rolled his eyes because he's just too cocky and replied:
 
"No! I don't! She's just a stupid, blind lady whom I happen to bump in the hallway an hour ago." He smirked once more.
 
I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. I don't give a damn if I'll look like a granny with an age of 18 because the wrinkles on my forehead are showing; signifying the anger I'm feeling right now. With my eyebrows creased, I can't take that 'Blind Lady' statement anymore. I can't take the deceiving idiot, himself. I have two eyes that aren't malfunctioning for crying out loud!!
 
"Yah! Se Hun!! What's your relationship with her??" Lay asked.
 
"Yeah dude!! Is she your girlfriend???" Baekhyun and D.O. asked.
 
What are you all even assuming?? Idiots. I shouldn't have just ate lunch with you, Se Hun. Now look at the situation I placed myself in. Aish, pabo! I need to get out of here before he hits my boiling point.
 
"Yah! Oh Se Hun! You're dating her???You're dating a low life like her?? PSSH!! I didn't teach you to date girls like her!" Lu Han confidently said.
 
"I didn't even know that you have no taste in girls!!" Lu Han added and smirked.
 
 
THAT'S IT! HE JUST HIT MY BOILING POINT!!
 
 
"Hyung! Don't call Yoon-"
 
And in no time, I did a massive hand slap to Lu Han and his oh-so-called 'precious' face. I don't care what will people think of me after this because everyone were already gasping as if someone has been killed right in the spot and all of them had witnessed it.
 
You asked for this Lu Han. And now, your wish has finally been GRANTED.
 
"OoOoO~" The other EXO members said.
 
"Excuse me but...Did you just slap me??" Lu Han said in a serious way.
 
"Isn't it obvious??" I scoffed and rolled my eyes."I WONDER WHAT MADE YOU FAMOUS WHEN YOU HAVE THAT OVERLY PATHETIC ATTITUDE OF YOURS!!!" I added with a furious bawl.
 
"Wooaah!!!" Kris commented.
 
"And please! Don't call me a LOW-LIFE!! DON'T.YOU.DARE!! CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME YET! I REPEAT! DON'T.KNOW.ME.YET!" I bawled once more and left without any other word to be mentioned while Lu Han just stared at my 'walking away' self with anger.
 
"AHAHHAHA! WOOAH! Hyung!! Can't believe someone had the guts to do that to you!! HAHAHAH!!" Chanyeol said and hi-fived Kris.
 
"Shut up!!!" Lu Han said and gritted his teeth. The other members laughed while Se Hun was just being blank.
 
"Hyung! Can't believe you'd say those words to her!" Se Hun said.
 
"YOU! We'll talk later!!! You've got some lessons to learn from me, you IDIOT!" Lu Han said in an angry tone.
 
.....
 
 
"OMG! I can't believe she just slapped Lu Han!"
 
"Yea!! Who is she to do that anyway??"
 
"She has no right to!! Oh my God! She's such a !"
 
"I know! And what was she doing with Se Hun oppa anyway?"
 
"I don't know?? Probably flirting with him!"
 
"Now she's a and a !!"
 
I heard girls backbiting me here, backbiting me there. Saying random things when they don't even know a single thing why I did such thing. Idolizing such moron? All of your hard work for being their fans will be just thrown into a trash bin or let's say, put to WASTE.
 
I mean like, I wish you'd all know what an idiot Lu Han really is. Why should you all even idolize him?? You all don't deserve to be a fan of him. GIVE IT ALL UP!! I wonder, if you all were in my position, I probably think you'd all do the same thing or even, much worse. But if you're a die hard fan, whatever. URGH!!! 
 
I hate my life. I hate it, NOW!!! And I always will until these 12 boys will get out of this campus. Now I know my name will never be clean for what I did.. But honestly, HE deserved it. He asked for it. Now what's left is for you to GET LOST! Lu Douche Han.
 
I regret saying those beautiful and kind-hearted words to you on the first day of class. I thought you really deserved to be said by those comments but I was indeed wrong. You were never worthy. You have the looks and I know you have the talent but you're attitude is pure like of a giant's crap. 
 
I wish you'd get lost Lu Han. And I mean, GET LOST. I don't want to see you... You're my perception of HATE. And you always will. And nothing will change that fact..
 
"Get. Out. Of. My. Life." I uttered and ran my fingers through my hair due to anger.
 
After my angry mind thinking, I went back to my classroom, not giving a single care about the stares everyone has already been giving me. I buried my head in my arms and I nearly cried yet I stopped and continued to stay in such position and thought:
 
"Could this day get even worse??"
 
 
Fast Forward
 
 
No One's POV
 
School ended fast and you badly just wanted to go home since you were too angry about what happened. People were giving you death glares and a lot of people were backbiting you. And probably, they still haven't got over after the short incident between you and Lu Han during lunch period. But you didn't care at all cause you already knew this will happen. You immediately went out from your room and went straight home.
 
You walked and walked, huffing, sighing and kicking some small pebbles in the sidewalk. But on your way home, you got greeted by someone...
 
The second person you never wanted to see now and the first person ever since your Freshman year and Sophomore year.. And as a unbromidic conclusion, this day has really gone worse. You weren't lucky after all.. For the person who is right infront of you right now is none other than,
 
Lee Eun Jung and she was with her gang to join in the fun.
 
You stopped on your tracks and looked at her.
 
"Well, well, well!! What do we have here?? If it isn't the lady!" She said.
 

"Oh God.. If I can't make this, tell my mom, dad and MinA... I love them.." I sarcastically thought.

.....

 

"What do you want from me??" I asked with a straight, monotonous face but honestly, I was starting to feel some slight fear and abhorrence altogether.
 
"Girls!!! Surround her!"
 
With a snap of her finger, her crew surrounded me and Eun Jung boldly smirked at me and went near to me.. I wonder what she's going to do with me?? Torture me? Lacerate me? Kill me?? Oh dear God! Just take my sinful soul with you. Forgive me for all of my sins and forgive me for whatever I did to this lady but seriously, what does she want from me ?
 
"Ms. Nam. Yoon. Ji!" Eun Jung spoke like those evil female villains on cartoons. She so suits to be one. I wish she'd be like Ursula of 'Little Mermaid' right now.
 
"I did some background check on you..." She added and walked in circles around me.
 
How did she get some information about me???? Is she my stalker or something??
 
"Hahaha!! Why aren't you talking Ms. Yoon Ji?? Are you so awestrucked by my beauty??" She laughed and flipped her hair to her side.
 
You know?? You should give her a lot of applauses and standing O's for she has the best confidence in her. But seriously!! I'd rather be awestrucked to a person who has leprosy rather than this woman who assumes she's as beautiful as Aurora of Sleeping Beauty.
 
"Speak Nam Yoon Ji!!!!" She exclaimed angrily.
 
Give me reasons why I should speak to you?? I think this encounter is just beyond pointless and inane. Aigoo.. She's seriously just wasting my time. I should've been watching television and attending to my homeworks right now! Oh and eating some of my mom's delicious pies.
 
I looked away and just allowed the tension to surround me.
 
"I SAID SPEAK!" She shouted.
 
I got irritated by her harsh orders that I looked at her with an eyebrow raised and I finally spoke:
 
"Uhm, excuse me? But if you're just going to blabber, then it's better if I should leave." I said seriously and I was about to walk away until she dragged my arm harshly.
 
"Ouch!! Honestly, that hurts!!" I complained.
 
"Listen cause I'm only going to say this ONCE! If you don't want to be hurt, stay away from my EXO oppas!! OR ELSE!" She attempted to threaten me.
 
"Uhm excuse me??"
 
"I SAID STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!" She shouted with a glint of warning and seriousness.
 
"I'm sorry but I'm not clinging to them nor am I being close with them. What you're trying to predict is false." I stated with a glint of irritation and aggravation.
 
"Oh really?? You're not clinging to them???" Eun Jung scoffed and added, "Then tell me, what were you doing with Se Hun oppa???"
 
"He at least offered to have lunch with me.. Is it much of a problem?? It's not like I was planning something inappropriate!" I said with a tinsy bit of chagrin and annoyance.
 
"Wow. I never knew you were that confident Yoon . But I know!! I KNOW you have some tactics and plans! I know you're trying to seduce him. You're trying to seduce Se Hun!!! C'mon Yoon Ji!! Stop it!! STOP BEING SUCH A AND A !!!" She pointed her index finger right infront of me.
 
"And you know what's worse ??? You slapped LU HAN OPPA!!!" She scoffed and rolled my eyes and grabbed my school's necktie which made me nearly choke. "I don't really know what you're after but.. If you're really just trying to seduce all of them... CUT. IT. OUT for they will never notice you nor will they fall for a like you!!" She threatened once more and let go of my necktie.
 
She was about to leave but she spoke for the last time and grabbed my right wrist with force and whispered harshly to my own ears.
 
"Listen, Yoon . If you really don't want to be hurt, then it's best for you to stay away from them or better GET LOST!" She let go of you and pushed you and called for her girls.
 
"This is just a warning! But if this happens again, GET READY!!!" She warned and called for her gang and soon, went away.
 
You immediately stood up and immediately made your way home before any more threat will occur..
 
"Aigoo... I certainly know this ain't the worst thing that happened. I certainly know there'll be MORE..." I gulped and thought.
 
.....
 
Se Hun's POV
 
I wonder how's Yoon Ji right now. I hope she's fine after what happened a while ago.. Aish.. I shouldn't have just asked her for lunch.. This is really all my fault. Damn. But, hyung's really just so mean!! I know what happened to him before, but he shouldn't act that way especially to Yoon Ji!! I wish hyung would change. For changing is the best way to start fresh and anew.
 
I was busy spacing out.. Thinking about Yoon Ji here, about Yoon Ji there but suddenly, hyung noticed me and he suddenly interrupted my own thoughts.
 
"Yah! Idiot! Still thinking about that blind lady??!!!" He exclaimed in an angry tone.
 
"Whatever your relationship is with that woman, you should better STOP IT!! Don't you know what that did to me???" He added with much fierce and walked faster than my own pace.
 
I stopped on my tracks and looked at the ground.
 
"If you only know what I feel for her hyung." I thought.
 
....
 
Yoon Ji's POV
 
I safely arrived home without any other more threats and the maids greeted me (like what they usually do) yet due to all the encounters and happenings that happened, I just passed them without greeting back but suddenly, mom appeared.
 
"Hello Yoonie!!! How's my daughter today huh???" My mom said and smiled.
 
"Mom! I don't want to talk right now! So please, excuse ME!!!" I said with much depression and went straight to my room and locked it.
 
Sighing, I changed into some comfortable and loose clothes and let my thoughts go and run wild through lying down and covering my whole face with my pillow. My eyebrows were about to collide with each other and the wrinkles on my forehead were showing. I was angry, frustrated and feeling bitter at the same time.
 
"I think after the damn incident today, I'm just going to lock myself in my room!!" I blankly said to myself.
 
I mean, what's the purpose of going out when everyone and I mean EVERYONE in school hates you now??!! What will you do??? I seriously don't want to brandish my face infront of those EXO guys. I don't wanna display my face to those ferocious, deadly and attrocious FAN GIRLS!!! Especially the major leader!! EUN JUNG!
 
I get rid of the pillow and once again and hit it on my face multiple of times and covered it to my face once again and screamed:
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
 
"Damn you Lu Han!! DAMN YOU!!! I tell you, I'm going to torture you if those pathetic fan girls are'nt AROUND!!! I am not afraid of you DORK HAN!!!" I angrily said.
 
"How dare you call me a low-life?? Who are you to say such thing?? The youngest billionare in this living planet?? Excuse me but would you please check my profile and you'd KNOW!!!" I added with a pinch of bragging.
 
"TCH. Just because you're now an idol, you can now act like you're the boss huh???" I said once more and strangled my own pillow to death.
 
"WELL!! I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S BOSS!!!" I boxed my pillow and if t'was a human, probably, it's best to bring him/ her to the nearest hospital.
 
"IDIOT!!!" I bawled and threw the pillow to my bedroom door.
 
I lied down once again, huffing and looked at my own family portrait and thought of a stupid idea.
 
"Oh!! What about I'd tell my dad to hire 250 bodyguards for me??" I said and laughed evily yet felt dependent and pathetic at the same time..
 
"Aish. Crush that thought.." I said to myself once more making an 'X' sign on thin air.
 
I continued to murmur things until my phone rang which means there's a call. I grabbed my phone angrily and watched the caller I.D. It was MinA. I purposely rejected the call and looked at my inbox, I see 24 messages all from MinA!
 
The messages say:
 
To: Yoon Ji
 
From: MinA
 
 
JiJi!! What's wrong with you? Kindly reply! 
 
 
To: Yoon Ji
 
From: MinA
 
JiJi!!! Are you okay?? Don't prevent me!! You're the only bestfriend I have!!!! 
 
 
 
To: Yoon Ji
 
From: MinA
 
I'm sorry JiJi!!!
 
 
 
To: Yoon Ji
 
From: MinA
 
JiJi!! PLEASE!!! TEXTBACK!! I'm so worried about you!!!
 
and so on and so forth.
 
I didn't bother reply to the messages and suddenly, I received another call from her.I rejected it for the 2nd time and switched my phone off and threw my phone on the far edge of my bed.
 
I seriously just need some privacy and space. Leave me alone, only for this once until I'll feel alright.
 
And Damn it!! If that Hyeong Seok is really her boyfriend or something, she's going to leave me right??? And what would happen to me if she leaves me?? I'll be facing the world- ALONE. I'll be facing my own terror and horror- ALONE. AISHH!!
 
I sat up and placed my arms on my knees and buried my head on my arms again. I felt stupid about everything that's happening to me right now..
 
"To trust should really be done to those people who truly deserve it." I told myself.
 
 
Tomorrow.. Some piano session would be perfect..
 
.....
 
Lu Han's POV
 
For the first time in my whole life I got slapped by a GIRL. Wow! How hysterically dumb is she to do such act?? I mean really, doesn't she know that I'm Lu Han from EXO???
 
PSSH!!!
 
That is dumb retarded. I know nobody taught her some manners and nobody taught her how to respect. Well, what can I say?? She's just a girl with a low profile. There's nothing to adore and admire about her. And seriously!! This idiot, Sehun, should really cut his own tongue for 'tastes' isn't his middle name.
 
There are a lot and I mean A LOT of enticing, fascinating, pretty, hot and y women out there. And did he just choose her?? That damned BLIND woman???!! He really has got to be kidding me.
 
We were all training that night and it was our break time. I planned to buy some bubble tea and so, I went out. And suddenly, someone patted my shoulder. I looked back and it was Se Hun.
 
"Dude!! Where are you going??" He asked.
 
"What do you want?" 
 
"Nothing, hyung.. I know you're going out to buy some bubble tea so, may I come with you??" He asked with a grin.
 
We both walked to the place and ordered 2 bubble teas and sat down in a table. I got some mint-flavored bubble tea while Se Hun got his all-time favorite, chocolate bubble tea.
 
"Hey...uhh...Hyung!! Since it's only the two of us here" He stopped sipping his bubble tea and looked at me.
 
"Can I request something??" He added.
 
"What?" I asked.
 
"Uhh...Please don't treat Yoon Ji in a bad way hyung. She's not what you think she is.. She's not like HER. I tell you and I can sense it. There's something in her which makes me think that she's someone to treasure and adore.." He sighed not in a bad way but in a good way and added, "This is my first time to request you something personal so please, will you grant it for me hyung?" He asked with much plea.
 
I stopped sipping my bubble tea and looked at the wooden, round table and thought:
 
 
"Her..."