Blushing like mad

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How did this happen?”

 Mrs. Kim asked Zelo. Zelo had brought Eunbin home to get cleaned up but when her Omma saw the condition of her daughter she panicked, calling all the best doctors in the town to help her. Her mother was one that fussed over the littlest things, but at least Eunbin knew she was always safe.

 “Im not sure; I came here to talk to her, but I got told she was at school. When I got there I heard girls talking about Eunbin lying limp in the bathroom, so I ran straight there”

“Was there anyone there?”

Zelo looked at the ground thinking of the two males, but he could tell that they didn’t do it; not because they said they didn’t hurt her but because one of them looked as shocked as he did.

“No. Only Eunbin”

 Mrs. Kim nodded her head looking at Eunbin’s peacefully sleeping face.

 “Thank you Zelo. How can I repay you for helping Eunbin?”

 “There is no need to”

 Zelo started to walk towards the door, but froze thinking about what Himchan had said.  

*Well why don't you try and give her a makeover? I mean if it's her appearance people are teasing her over, change it*  

 Zelo turned around looking at Mrs. Kim.

 “Well would it be okay if Eunbin and I go out some time? When she recovers of course”

A big smile appeared on her face, as she looked over Zelo’s face. She nodded her head still smiling at him.

 “Of course, I will personally get Mr Lee to go with you”

Zelo bowed 90 degrees before leaving the room. When he got back to his bike, her looked back up towards the house.

 *I wish I could have been there sooner. I need to go to your school now more than ever, to make sure your safe*

He placed his helmet on his head before driving away down the street, still thinking about what had happened.

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 5*

 

"WINNER JR!"

The crowed at the underground cage fight, screamed with joy. JR had scheduled to fight that night, and had one within 3 minutes of starting. JR took the money from the ref, slipping out of the metal cage towards his friends. Girls flocked to get a glimpse of the fighter, pushing and shoving just to see him.

"Well done bro!"

Baekho slung an arm around JR's neck, patting his mate on the back. As JR was walking back towards his group, he saw a familiar pink haired boy.

"What are you looking at man?"

JR turned around to see Ren.

 "Isn’t that the boy from yesterday?"

Run turned around trying to look through the crowed, for the person JR pointed out. Once Ren caught sight of who he was talking about, his eyes rounded in shock.

“So that’s how he knows how to fight”

JR’s eyes became slits, trying to see if the face was the same. Zelo turned around catching JR staring at him.

“You okay Zelo?”

Daehyun nudged Zelo trying to snap him out of his daze.

“YAH! You’re up come on”

Zelo snapped his around towards the cage, to see his opponent was already in there warming up. Zelo rolled up his sleeves of his jump suit, before walking into the metal cage.

 

He walked towards a man wearing Jeans and no top. His abs may have been better then Zelo’s but he didn’t look like a very good fighter.

“COME INTO THE MIDDLE”

The ref yelled looking at both Zelo and the other man. They both made their way towards the middle, staring each other down.

“OKAY WHO EVER WINS TAKES HOME $2,000!”

*I need this for Eunbin*

Zelo’s eyes turned into slits, as he looked over the opponent. The ref took two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter