I want to be your girl. . . But I dont know how

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JR stood up when he saw Eunbin starting to run towards her. Confused if she was running from someone or she was hurt, he also started to move towards her. Once Eunbin got to him, she threw her arms around his waist. Burying her head in his chest, she softly cried with joy. She was scared Zico badly hurt him; she was also scared he would never want to see her again.

 

"Eunbin what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

 

She shook her head with a little sniffle. Pulling back she looked into his eyes to see concern, love and friendship.

 

"I-I thought..... I thought he hurt you and-"

 

"Shhh its okay Eunbin I'm fine"

 

He softly placed her head on his chest, as he caressed her hair.

 

*no one will stop me from seeing you Eunbin. Not even Zico. I don't care if he breaks my legs, I'll still find a way to you*

 

--

 

The rest of the day become harder and harder for Eunbin to concentrate. Her mind kept flipping back to what Zelo had said to her.

‘I will never let her go to you because I love her!’

*I should be happy right? I mean I always wanted Zelo to feel the same way about me, and yet im not.*

Shaking her head to rid herself of her thoughts, it caught the attention of her teacher.

“Do you not agree Eunbin?”

“Huh?”

Eunbin looked at her teacher. He was glaring down at her shaking his head. Jae Wa laughed in the back but yet the teacher didn’t seem to care.

“Sorry Sir, I . . .  I just don’t feel well”

“No excuse Eunbin. You an important competition coming up, and every lesson for the past week you seem to be distracted. Now pay attention!”

Nodding her head she looked at her books. For a brief moment she wanted to run out of the room and cry, she wanted to find JR and be with him. Just thinking about JR put a smile on her face, something that Zelo used to do until she started to fall for JR.

 

School finally ended and Eunbin decided she would head to the library to study. She wanted to be ready for the competition in three days, she didn’t want to get up there and everything she worked hard for fall down.

Walking into the library she noticed no students. Usually straight after school there would be at least some students that would be around, but today no one was around. Taking a seat in one of the many empty seats, she pulled out her maths text book. Opening she began her maths equations.

“I guess what people say about your liking to be alone is true, Eunbin.”

Shocked by the sudden voice she looked up. Standing in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter