Piece Of The Puzzle

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbin woke early for school. She wasn’t sure why but she felt happy about going to school. She didn’t feel like bad things were going to happen to her, nor did she feel like she didn’t belong anymore; and it was all thanks to JR. Ever since JR started being nice to her she felt like she finally belonged, liked someone finally cared about her.

Walking into her bathroom, she looked at her reflection with a big smile.

*Why am I so happy? Is it because of..... Nah can’t be*

Shaking her head still smiling, she left to change.

 

Once Eunbin arrived at school, she headed towards her locker. As she was walking down the hall way, she couldn’t help but look around.

*I wonder where he is*

Putting in her combination code, she opened her locker placing her books in. On the door of her locker was a photo of Zelo and Eunbin. Her smile faulted for a brief second, but soon reappeared just of the thought of someone else.

Eunbin was startled when someone placed their hands above her locker. Looking to the left she saw a smiling JR.

“Morning”

“Morning JR....Oppa”

JR’s smile grew at her calling him ‘oppa’ again. JR noticed the photo of Zelo on her locker door, but didn’t bother to say anything.

“Why are you here so early? I thought Kingka’s never come to school early?”

Smirking he moved closer.

“I have a reason to come early now.”

Butterfly’s fluttered in Eunbin’s stomach and her knees become week. This had never happened before to her, but she wasn’t complaining.

“Why are you here early?”

Eunbin held out her maths book.

“Study, I have a competition in a week, so my parents want me to study”

JR took the maths book from her hand, examining it. Flipping through her already full text book, he noticed how many maths equations she had to remember for the competition.

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter