What is she to you?

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nodding his head, he pulled out his phone to talking to his own cousin. Jaehyo was zelo's cousin. Not a lot of people knew about this, and for some reason that's how they wanted it.   Zico looked up towards Eunbin's bedroom door. With a heavy sigh, he left with the rest of block B.   ---------   The next day was saturday. Thankfully Eunbin didn't have to study or anything. Her parents were going away on important bussiness, leaving Eunbin to do what ever she wanted.   Getting out of bed and walking to her bathroom, she noticed how puffy and red her eyes were.   *why do I look so bad today?*     Her face fell when she realized what happened yesterday. Pain rushed back into her heart, just thinking about Zelo.   "oppa"   She whispered. After getting changed and freshening up, she headed out the front with Choi. She was going to take him in a walk, since hasn't been on one yet.   "ready boy?"   Choi barked slightly jumping around. Walking down the drive way, she noticed a boy walking towards her. His hands were in his pockets as he walked with swag.   Looking up, she locked eye contact with him. Her heart stopped and for a second she forgot how to breath.   "Z-Zelo oppa?"   Zelo smiled, stopping her heart for a second time. Choi seemed to want to run to him, as if he was happy to see him.    Walking towards Zelo as he walked towards her, she couldn't help but think of yesterday.    *does he really only like me as a sister? Is that all I am to him*   "hey Eunbin."   "hi"   Zelo notice she wouldn't looked at him. Tilting his head, he could see her puffy red eyes.    *she was crying because of me?*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter