Zelo's gift

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whilst Eunbin was in the class room with JR, Zelo was waiting outside for her. He had a bouquet of pink roses just like JR’s. He had been waiting there since the bell rang 20 minutes ago.

Sighing he checked his watch.

*She must have gone home first.*

Placing his skate board down, he rode off to Eunbin’s house with the roses in his hands.

*Wait for me Eunbin. I will confess tonight. Hopefully you accept me*

--

JR and Eunbin were sitting on top of a desk talking. JR noticed that she didn’t stutter anymore around him.

“Eunbin. I noticed you don’t stutter around me anymore”

Smiling Eunbin nodded.

“I only stutter when im shy, or around people I don’t like. When im with Zelo oppa I don’t-“

Eunbin stopped mid way through her sentence. She jumped off the table, grabbed her bag and started running down the hall way. JR followed right behind her.

“Where are you going?!”

“Home! Zelo oppa was going to meet me! Sorry”

Eunbin waved one last time before rushing home. JR watched her retreating body, with a heavy sigh he also headed home.

*I didn’t even get to ask you to be my girl*

--

Skidding around the corner of her house, she bumped into someone’s chest.

“WOAH!”
Eunbin went to fall straight to the ground, but the person grabbed her around the waist. Keeping her eyes closed tight, she dared not to open them.

“Eunbin your safe now, you know I wouldn’t let you fall”

Slowly Eunbin started to open one eye, to see someone’s chest. Raising her head she saw the chest belonged to Zelo. Eunbin’s cheeks grew hot at the closeness of their faces, but neither one dared to look away.

*Why is it when im with him, I can’t look away? What have you done to me Oppa?*

A warm soft smile appeared on Zelo’s lips, as he brushed a lose strand of hair out of Eunbin’s eyes.

“Happy birthday Eunbin”

“T-Thanks O-Oppa”

*OMG I JUST STUTTERED AGAIN!!”

Smiling Zelo pulled something out of his bag. Placing it carefully in Eunbin’s hands, he leant down placing a soft feathery kiss on her cheek. Eunbin’s eyes shot open at the contact and her heart started beating faster.

*Oh god! Im going to have a heart attack*

Zelo smiled as he could feel Eunbin tremble. Pulling away the smile was still on his face.

“Open your present Eunbin”

Nodding her head, she carefully un wrapped the gift. Inside a red box was a beautiful diamond love heart bracelet. Eunbin couldn’t help the tears that formed in her eyes. She loved it, and it meant more coming from someone she loved.

Zelo panicked as he saw a tear run down her left cheek. Whipping it away with his thumb he gazed into her teary eyes.

“Do you not like it? If you don’t then I can exchange it for-“

Eunbin cut him off w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter