Two.

Because of You

The sun blinded his eyes. Sehun squinted his eyes and tried to cover his eyes with his hands only to realise that you were still soundly asleep with his arm as your pillow.  Sehun sighed and smiled. He turned to face you and watched you as you slept. *I don't mind staying in this position for a very long, long time.* Sehun swept your fringe and neatly tucked them behind your ear. Frowning in your sleep, you fidgeted for awhile. Sehun giggled and lightly pushed the space between your eyebrows. Seeing that your face was relaxed again, Sehun lay flat on his back again. Unknowingly dozing off again.

"Oppa! A penny for your thoughts? You weren't even listening to me." Taeyeon pouted and rubbed her chilly hands together. It was night and they had just finished watching the movie. Sehun didn't even like the movie to be honest. They were at a park, the park you and Sehun used to frequently go together after school and take daily naps, do homework etc. The park was nearby your house, so it was convenient. Sehun's gaze landed on the patch of grass that you and him would always sleep on. "Did you enjoy the movie? The lead guy was so sweet!" Taeyeon rambled on and on about the movie as Sehun stood there with his famous poker face. However his face hardened when he saw you with Kai strolling the park. 

"Text me, okay? I have no one to text with." Kai pouted as he rubbed his chin. "Tsk, are you sure? I'm sure there are tons of girls that would love to even have your number." You chuckled as you stopped in your tracks. "Thanks for sending me home today, Jongin oppa. I had fun today!" You grinned at him, finally a sincere grin that you made eversince that day Sehun started ignoring you. Kai glanced at you and rubbed his neck. "I had fun today too, so..er..thanks." He smiled cutely at you and rubbed his arms. "Wow it's so chilly here, I'll remember to bring a jacket next time." "There'll be a next time?" "Are you going to not let your best friend send you home?" You blinked at him and nodded your head. "Fine, fine." You waved at Kai as you backed away slowly. "See you tomorrow!" Kai waved back, but he looks hesistant. "Wait!" You turned around and got greeted by a hug. "Just a goodnight hug. Goodnight, sweet dreams." Kai whispered as he slowly let you go. Your heart went ba-bump,ba-bump and stared at his eyes for a long, long time. Those feelings were coming back, you were sure of it. *Is it because we grew closer today?* "G-goodnight." You meekly whispered back as you felt your cheeks redden. 

Kai rubbed his neck and waved at you. As soon as he saw you disappear inside your house, Kai immediately turned and started brisk walking back to his own house. *God that was so embarrassing!* He cupped his warm face. *I'm lucky she didn't notice how red my face was..* Kai facepalmed himself once more.

Sehun watched the whole scene with his usual pokerface. But inside his mind, he could imagine himself stabbing Kai and laughing like a mad maniac to himself already. Sehun felt Taeyeon cuddling next to him. "What?" "I just want to cuddle..don't you like me oppa?" Silence. Too much silence. Taeyeon shook Sehun as she reasked her question. "Oppa! Snap out of it." "Of course, I....like you." Sehun smiled at Taeyeon as he neatly tucked away the remaining strands of Taeyeon's hair behind her ear. Sehun sighed to himself as he walked out of Taeyeon's embrace and began kicking the stones. *This is tiring.*