Five.

Because of You

You stopped in your tracks. Noticing that you weren't following his steps anymore, Kai turned around to see you absolutely stunned. Kai, not knowing what happened, followed your eyes and saw what you were staring at. Sehun and Taeyeon. "I think I left something in the store just now. I-I'll be right back." You stuttered as you turned around and ran far away from the couple. Kai his heels as he ran after you, unintentionally shoving some people as it was very crowded. 

You turned around the corner into a deserted alley. Panting and very pale, you leaned against the wall and slowly let your back slide down till you were in a squatting position. Trying very hard to muffle your sobs, you ran your fingers thru your hair and covered your mouth. It hurt. It reaaaally hurt. You thought you were over Sehun, it all would remain in the past. But it still hurt how seeing him moving on so fast and hooking up with another girl, your ex-bestfriend especially, and him treating you as if both of your relationship together never existed, as if you were friends all along. Sehun hanging his arms around Taeyeon's shoulders. He used to keep doing that to you. Only you. "Only you." His words rang in your mind continuously as you stared at the ground lost in your thoughts.

Taeyeon giggled victoriously as she pushed Sehun in the changing room and forced him to try on the clothes that she wants to buy for him. She sat down on the seat provided and smiled admiringly to the door that Sehun went in. Inside, Sehun was on the verge of getting annoyed. *She wants me to wear this?* Sehun stared at the couple tee. Sighing, he stripped his shirt off and slipped on the couple tee. 

"Hey..." Hearing a voice, you slowly looked up to see Kai awkwardly standing by the corner. Gasping, you scrambled to stand up and almost immediately collapsed. Your legs were weak and numb from too much squatting. Filled with worry, Kai dashed to your side to assist you up. "Are you okay?!" Kai anxiously asked as he stared deep into your eyes. Gulping, you looked away and started to walk. You swayed to the side a little but regained your balance. You were feeling giddy, your head was having a terrible headache. "I'm okay..." You managed to croak as you continued walking giddily and almost tripping on your shoelace. Kai stormed infront of you and squatted down. "You're not. Get on." "But I'm rea-" "Don't argue and just get on. We'll talk later." Sighing in defeat, you gently wrapped your arms around Kai's neck and got on his back. His back was sturdy and you immediately felt safe. Kai started walking to your house. The walk was silent but comfortable. As Kai walked, you noticed you both was getting a lot of stares from girls. Well, you were sure they were staring at Kai but were wondering why you were getting a piggy back from such a handsome guy. Placing your chin on Kai's shoulder, you muttered some inaudible words. "What?" "Uh n-nothing." "Tell me or I'll throw you off my back." "Pfft, as if you would." "I will." You gasped as you felt him loosen his grip on your thighs and swayed to the side. Instinctively you wrapped your arms tighter around Kai's neck and buried your face in his shoulders. "OKAY OKAY!" Your words appeared muffled but Kai heard it clearly. Kai smirked victoriously as he tightened his grip on your thighs. "So?" "I... just wanted you to let me down at the park nearby my house. I want i-icecream." You blushed madly as  the fact hit you that you had just buried your face in his shoulders. You have smelled him and he was delicious managed to detect the deodorant spray he was using. "Okay." Breaking out from your thoughts, you smiled at the thought of Kai taking care of you like how he is now. 

Sehun and Taeyeon roamed around the streets of Hongdae hand in hand. "Oppa, that looks delicious! Let's try it together." Taeyeon said as she dragged Sehun to the ddeokbokki shop nearby. It was already night and chilly. Sehun smiled at her and followed Taeyeon's lead. The couple stopped at the red tent outside the mall across the street. Sehun slowed down as he recognised this place clearly.

"Aaah!" "No I don't want to." "SEHUN!" "Not gonna make me!" You puffed in annoyance and stared at the hanging ddeokbokki between chopsticks. Sehun grinned at your annoyed expression. "You're cute when you're annoyed, shall I make you more annoyed?" "Oh I'm about to get real adorable!" Sehun laughed as he dodged your fail aim to kick his shin. "Is getting fed by me really that bad?" You feigned sadness as you stared at the table and pouted. "Nah, I just like teasing you." Sehun pinched your cheeks as he lifted your hands and directed the still hanging ddeokbokki to his mouth. "Yum." Sehun smiled and ruffled your hair.

"Oppa!" "U-Uh yes?" "Come sit!" Sehun broke out of his thoughts and stared at Taeyeon for awhile. He then proceeded to seat beside her at the table. 

---
A/N: So, I think I'm getting too carried away with writing Kai scenes. /hides
Nevermind, you all don't mind me continue writing Sehun as a real bad jerk don't you guys? Being a right now because badass. Hehe do comment!