Four.

Because of You

You woke up to vibrations from your phone. Rubbing your eyes and blinking a few times, you squinted your eyes to the bright glare of your phone. As your eyes slowly adjusted to the light, you noticed you had 4 unread messages from Kai.

"Are you still asleep?"
"Wake up sleepyhead!"
"Let's go out today. :)"
"I swear I will appear outside your house by 10am. Wake up!"


You widened your eyes at the last message. Pressing the home button on your phone, you realised it was 9.50am already. Getting out of bed, you rushed in the bathroom and showered as quickly as possible and immediately slipped on whatever was the first thing you saw in your wardrobe. Glancing at your watch, you saw that it was 10.20am already. Stuffing your 'girl necessities' in your bag, you dashed out of your house. Sure enough, Kai was already waiting there with a smirk on his face. "Did you wait long?" You panted as you walked towards him. "Tell me 20 minutes wasn't long." "20 minutes wasn't long." "Well, it is." You side glared him as you stood beside him. "Stop the crap and let's go. Where do you plan to bring me anyway?" "Wow feisty. I like." Kai sticked his tongue at you as he lead the way. "Actually, I don't know myself. Let's just be spontaneous shall we?" He continued. You silently followed him.

"Yes hello?" Sehun croaked as he ruffled his hair. "Oh you're awake! Your morning voice is y." "Taeyeon ah." "Yes?" "Let me sleep..." "Butbut! I have plans for us." Sehun sighed to himself as he heard Taeyeon desperately asking him to come down to Hongdae to go have fun with her. "Okay okay." "Thanks I love you so much!" "Yeah ok, er me too." 


"You need a makeover." Kai rubbed his chin as he observed your dressing. "There's nothing wrong with my fashion sense." "Oh, tell me who wears a dress with sneakers." You puffed your chest out in protest. "I was in a hurry!" Kai leaned down slowly to your face. You stopped breathing as he whispered. "You rushed for me. That's nice of you."
Snapping out of your daze, you took bigger strides to walk faster away from Kai. "Hey, I was just joking. But since we're in Hongdae already, let's get you some clothes." You shrugged in defeat and followed him in several shops.


"Oppa you're late!" Taeyeon tapped her watch as she watched Sehun stroll lazily towards her. Sehun gave her a crooked smile as he hanged his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. "Where do you want to go?" Sehun ruffled his hair as he glanced at his watch. Taeyeon bit her lips and dragged Sehun to god knows where. "SHOPPING!"

---
A/N: Hello dear fags thanks for reading this story! I didn't update for quite long bc I was busy ehehe but please comment tho hehehe or i will get a to you fags up 8( okbye i love fags