Seven.

Because of You

*Ugh, she obviously wants to agitate me.* Sehun pouted as he kicked the non-existent stones on the ground. He was waiting outside the schoolgates for Taeyeon. *Geez I said that out loud because I wanted you to have a hint to go to the library and not be alone in a house with that thing...*  Sehun sighed as he checked his watch. "BOO!" Sehun gasped as he felt his shoulders getting dragged down. "Yah, stop it my bag is heavy enough." Sehun rubbed his shoulders as he stared at Taeyeon. "Okay okay, geez are you having a mood swing right now and when was your first period?" Sehun ignored Taeyeon and lead the way. 

You sighed as you plopped flat down on your bed. *I guess, Kai won't find out right? At least, not that fast.* Grumping as you sat up, you glanced around the room to find something to do. Your homeroom teacher announced the class as homework-free for the whole week to give you all time to complete the project as the project was very important. Well, the teachers said so. *My meetup with Baekhyun is tomorrow after school... but I have nothing to do right now.* Glancing at the clock, you saw that its still 3pm. *Hmm...*

You straightened your hair and breathed in and out. Knocking the door, you waited for a response. "Please wait for awhile, I'm still changing!" You heard a voice coming from inside and kept quiet. *Hmm...* Suddenly the door was wide open and you saw Baekhyun rubbing his hair with a towel and his shirt was sticking to his body. "Um you didn't dry your body fully yet.." Baekhyun stared at you while you realised what you just said. *Oh my gosh did I just say that out loud?!* "I mean it was kinda o-obvious erm..you know?" You awkwardly stared at your feet wondering when was he going to invite you in. "Uh...yeah. Come on in!" Baekhyun smiled at you as he led you in the house and asked you to sit on the sofa first. "I didn't know you would arrive so fast, my room is too messy right now." Baekhyun scratched his head and slowly stepped away. "I'll go clean my room right now and-" "I can help you." You smiled sweetly at him.

Sehun reached out for his phone as he felt his pocket vibrate. *One new message.* His eyes widened as he read the message. It was from Tiffany. *This is weird, I don't remember giving her my number...* 

"Hello! This is Tiffany! :) I wanted to confirm with you the date, place and timing for our meetup!
We're meeting up tomorrow right? At the library? Because I was thinking if we met in each other's houses? :)

I'm afraid there might not be seats left tomorrow as I overheard a lot of students are planning to go there too. 
Please reply asap! ^^"


Sehun thought of it for awhile and then replied Tiffany. *I hope we'll complete this project soon.* Sehun sighed as he glanced at Taeyeon dozing off with her head on his shoulder. *Hmm...*

---
A/N: Sorry short chapter! I kinda lost my motivation sobs :( I'll try to get it back! Do comment~