Six.

Because of You

Monday. The start of the week. You sighed as you sat on your chair and lied your head down on the table. You sighed as you remembered your school project. Your teacher is going to leave some time... to discuss with your partner right? Oh right. *Well, just gonna have to survive it.* You thought of excuses to help yourself if your partner ever tried to sidetrack. Your partner, was famous. For flirting with many girls and making advances on them when they let their guards down. After you heard all these rumours, you were already super guarded. And you have Kai as your guard....and... *Sehun won't care anymore...right?* 

Sehun held your waist and kept you close to his side as he protectively stood infront of you. You glanced at Sehun and Baekhyun glaring at each other. *Uh oh.* Baekhyun stepped infront provocatively and leaned down towards you. "Bye, pretty." Putting his hands in his pockets, Baekhyun turned to go and threw a last kiss at you as he strolled down the hallways. You saw girls swooning at the side and sighed. "Damn that guy, I would pack him in a box and sell him to eBay if I could." "Relax Sehun oppa, it's nothing! Besides, you think you can get any profit?" "Ohyeah. He's cheap, I'll have no profit but a loss instead." You smiled admiringly at Sehun as you watched him curse about Baekhyun. "OH! Did he touch or say anything inappropriate to you? I knew I shouldn't have left you alone especially when he just announced himself as single." Instinctively, you poked Sehun's sides. "YAH!" Sehun giggled as he tried to save his poker face. "I can take care of myself Sehun. Don't worry too much." "How do I not worry when he's such a flirt?! And mind you, you're my girlfriend! I'll protect you forever." Pfft, forever doesn't exist." You blushed as you pushed your pile of books into Sehun's arms. Storming off to the other side of the hallways, you blushed madly and cupped your cheeks. *Sehun just called me his girlfriend.* 

"Good morning class." Hearing this familiar voice, you looked up and squinted your eyes. Your teacher had already arrived and all your classmates had already settled down. Yawning, you ruffled your fringe and unknowingly scrunched up your nose. "Do you remember the project I gave you guys?  Now get into your pairs and discuss! I give you guys time until your recess." You widened your eyes and glanced at the guy at your front right. Baekhyun was already eyesmiling at you. Awkwardly, you smiled and waved him to come over. Baekhyun took his notebook and pen and took the empty chair beside you. 

"So... how should we start?" Baekhyun smiled at you. You stared at him for awhile and soon started scribbling in your notebook. *That's weird... I thought he would come flirt with me. I guess he's not that bad..?* Finishing what you wrote in the notebook, you lifted it up and showed Baekhyun what was inside it proudly. Baekhyun took it from your hands and peered at it. While this, you looked around the classroom and glanced at Sehun's direction. He was working with his partner. *Tiffany...* You were somehow glad Taeyeon wasn't in the same class. "Your house or mine?!" Baekhyun poked your head as he emphasized the sentence and this caused the whole class to turn to your direction. "Geez you didn't have to say that out loud." "You were in your own world, you didn't listen to me." "Oh... was I?" You pouted and rubbed your head. "So, your house or mine?" Baekhyun repeated his question and smiled expectantly at you. *I would let him in my house... but Kai would butcher me. Or him.* Frowning, you fidgeted in your seat. "THE LIBRARY!" Your head whipped to the direction of the voice. Sehun was sitting on the table and staring at Tiffany. "Sehun  ssi, you didn't have to say that out loud." You saw Sehun shrug and you looked back to Baekhyun. *Oh yes.. the library. I didn't think of that. But what if Sehun thinks I'm purposely following him?* You played with the pencil around your fingers deep in thought. "Your house." Baekhyun pointed to himself and smiled. "Mine? Okay." 

---
A/N: Omg sorry for not updating for sooooo looonggg! :( I was busy and I felt so lazy to update ;w; But I'm back now yay! :) Do comment~