Chapter 5

블루 로즈 (B L U E R O S E)

 

Minho shivered as he stepped in the chilly water of the lake.
 
"Don't worry, mister," the pixie said as his sisters started to carry away Minho's clothes. "We'll be done before you could finish saying—"
 
Poof.
 
"Yah! Where'd you go?! Before I finish saying what?!" Minho sighed as he got no response from the pixie. He looked down at the lake he was standing in—completely . "My 's gonna freeze off if they don't hurry..."
 
He spotted a miniature waterfall just a few feet down the lake, and looked around before he began walking, careful not to scratch up his feet.
 
Once he reached the waterfall, he stepped underneath it, letting the water pour down on him. He sighed in relief when the water didn't fall on him as hard as he thought. He closed his eyes a he ran his hands through his hair and around his neck, making sure to somewhat wash his hair thoroughly even though he had no shampoo or conditioner. He lifted a foot and rested it on a nearby rock so he could smother the water all over his leg, and did the same to the other. He cupped his hands and lifted them up to catch the water before splashing it over his chest and stomach. Running a hand back up to his chest, he moved it so that hand would rest over his heart. Closing his eyes, he lifted his head up and let the water hit his face, once again thankful for it not falling too hard.
 
FLASHBACK
 
"Minho, be still," Kibum said as the boy in front of him shook his head, making the shampoo in his hair fly everywhere. They were both in the bathtub together for a quick clean-up before their date that night, and Minho had always loved it when Kibum washed his hair.
 
"Kibum-ah," Minho whined like a little boy. "There's soap in my eye!"
 
"Oh, really?" Kibum suddenly sprayed water at the back of Minho's head, startling the younger.
 
"Yah! What the—" Minho whipped his head around to stare incredulously at the one behind him, who appeared to be laughing loudly.
 
"Did that help?" Kibum asked, trying hard to hold in more of his laughter. Minho snatched the shower hose away from the older, the latter raising his arms to cover his face as Minho sprayed the water his direction.
 
"Minho-yah!" The said name smiled as Kibum's addicting happiness echoed off the bathroom walls. Once Kibum successfully snatched the weapon back, aiming it at Minho like it was a gun, an evil smirk played on his lips.
 
"Don't think I won't do it, Choi Minho," he said, trying to sound like a police officer.
 
Minho turned around completely and sat cross-legged in front of Kibum, never taking his eyes off the latter.
 
"I'll do it!" He tried again, but Minho naughtily leaned in.
 
"No you won't," he said as his face inched closer to the older male.
 
"I—I—"
 
"Can't do it," Minho finished, then added a small pout. "You wouldn't shoot your boyfriend, would you, Kibum? Do you really want me to die?"
 
"Mi—"
 
"I rest my case." Minho leaned in completely to capture Kibum's lips, the latter easing down his weapon in defeat. The blushing feline in front him of gave in, kissing him back. But once he pulled away, Kibum splashed water in the younger boy's face.
 
"Yah! Choi Minho!" He shouted as he started to spray the water in Minho's face, the latter turning his head as he splashed water back at Kibum. "How dare you take advantage of the situation! I sentence you ten years in jail for ual harassment!"
 
"What? Kibum, that's not fair!"
 
"LIFE ISN'T FAIR, MWAHAHAHA!!!"
 
Minho shook his head, a smug smile on his face, "Aigoo, Bummie's gone crazy."
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
Minho sighed once his mind returned back to the reality that surrounded him. Seeing hat the pixies siblings weren't back, he decided to take in surroundings, to try to enjoy the view of beautiful flowers that bloomed perfectly. He turned his head to see that the rock wall behind him had very little moss in various places, then around him to see that the sun was bright today, shining it's light on the most intricate plants Minho had ever set eyes on.
 
"Kibum would love this place..."
 
"Hey, mister! Your clothes are ready!" Minho turned his head towards the pixies he saw about a good 20 minutes ago.
 
"Wow, thanks." Minho made his way out of the lake, the pixie throwing him his underwear before he got out.
 
Once he got dressed, he met back up with Taemin, who was having a steady conversation with a few fairies.
 
"Taemin," he called, said name looking up at him. "Let's go."
 
"Neh," Taemin got up and wiped off his before walking up to Minho, the two of them starting day two of their journey.