Ch. 2 : 7 Angels

The INFINITE Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Ah, I forgot," said the calmest one," We have this for you,"he took out an envelope from his bag and gve it to Sunggyu,

Sunggyu slowly open and read it loudly.

"CONGRATULATIONS INFINITE APPA! YOUR ROLE AS APPA STARTING FROM TODAY. THESE 7 ADORABLE KIDS ARE ANGELS THAT SENT FOR YOU. TAKE CARE OF THEM. THANK YOU.

-HELLO BABY-"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Huweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!," the youngest kid started bawling.

"Hyungs, you suprised him," Said the calmest one.

"Eeeek! He's crying!" point out Sungyeol.

"Somebody do something!" order Sunggyu.

"The baby will be drained up, hurry up and do something!!!!!" cold sweat break from Hoya's body, he never been in a really good term with kids. He's really nervous like hell now.

"Peek a BOO!" Dongwoo try to play peek a boo with him but failed.

"What should we do, Hyungs? Maybe he's hungry? or OH NO DON"T TELL ME HE NEEDS HIS DIAPER TO BE CHANGED!" Sungjong step back horrified.

"Tch," L shook his head and bent down towards the baby,"sshh, calm down, Appa is here," he picked him up effortlessly and patting his back lightly while shooting him. The kid is merely starting to calm. All people inside the house were too amazed by L's action. Then the doorbell rang again. Hoya was about to open the door when Sungyeol abruptly stop him.

"What?" asked Hoya.

"It must be the Hello Baby crew, don't open the door," said Sungyeol while eyeing the door.

"So, Hyung doesn't want to take care of us?" ask the calmest one innocently, but it makes all INFINITE member drowns in guilty.

"Idiot!" Sunggyu smack Sungyeol head and walk towards the door to answer it. Sungyeol was right, it was Hello Baby crews. They enter INFINITE house and starting to get ready for the filming.

 

Filming started.....

"Sooo, practically they are our sons now?" ask Dongwoo.

"Yes, they are your sons. You have to be thankful for getting these adorsble sons," PD said.

"But, why 7 sons? Why no daughter? I want a daughter," Woohyun stated.

"Well, we found out that actually their characters similar to all INFINITE members," answer PD while smiling.

"EEHHHHH?" All INFINITE members were shocked and confused.

"What do you mean by similar?" Ask Hoya.

"That's your task. These 7 kids own their very own Dad, which is one of you. So now, I will ask them to introdu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter