Ch. 3 Age Order?

The INFINITE Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hmm, so, can’t you give Appas hint which son is which?” Woohyun trying to negotiate with the kids.

“We also don’t know,” said Changmin while playing with his Gun.

“Ah, Changmin-ah, if it is you I don’t believe it. You’re my son for sure,” said Sungyeol showing off his brain skill.

“Ya, isn’t this just based on our age,” L spoke from nowhere.

“Try to think, Soohyun here, he’s calm, the oldest, smart, a leader like, he must be Sunggyu Hyung’s son.” He pointed out at Sungmin who just looked back shyly.

“But, how do we differentiate these 4? They are all age the same,” asked Sungjong. All members nodded in agreement.

“But still. It’s obvious that Mason is my son and Mavin is Sungjong’s,” L argued back.

“Are you sure your son it’s not Minho? He’s a cool type, quite but playful,” Dongwoo stated the fact.

“Then my son would be Soohyun, he’s the most quite one,” L said.

“But he’s smart, L,” Hoya casually speak, making the others cracking up.

“YA! END OF THE DISCUSSION,” said Sunggyu suddenly panting, no one noticed that he’s been missing,”THAT REPLICA OF DONGWOO NEARLY BURN OUR ENTIRE KITCHEN AND NOW HE’S MESSING IN MY ROOM,” Sunggyu trying to catch a breath.

“YA! DONGWOO JUNIOR! NO TOUCHING YOUR CUTE WOOHYUN APPA MAKE UP!!!” shouted Woohyun while strolling to his room.

“Tch, cute Appa,” L rolled his eyes.

“Uut Appa~” blurted Mavin suddenly, make all INFINITE members giggled, they can’t help it Mavin is just too cute.

“Appa, I want to go to pee,” said Mason to L.

“Arasseo, come on,” L picked him up and help him to the bathroom.

“Mavin-ah, do you want to go to toilet also?” asked Dongwoo while showing his infamous grin. Mavin only blinked at him.

“He thinks you’re a clown, Hyung,”said Sungjong chukled.

“Or maybe he’s not understand Korean? It can be right? He’s half American,” Hoya observing Mavin head to toe as if he would get the answer whether Mavin understand Korean or not.

“Soohyun-ah, don’t you want to play with Dongho and the others?” asked Sungjong nicely.

“No Sungjong Appa, I will just play with Mason and Mavin,” he smiled back showing his little eyesmile.

“Aigoo, so cute,” Sungjong pinched Soohyun cheek a little earning little smack which of corse feels nothing from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter