Ch. 5 I'm only a Mom, right?

The INFINITE Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Excuse me, are the Mom of my son?” Sungjong asking the 10th female in that park while scratching his neck shyly.

“Sorry I don’t understand what you’re talking about,” the female giggled.

“Ah, sorry, I was looking the mom of my son,” Sungjong bowed,”Thank you then, have a nice day.” Sungjong walked away and look for another female.”Isn’t this too much? I’ve been searching like for minutes and the Hyungs aren’t helping at all,” he pouted to the camera.

“But they all are babysitting the babies, it’s fair,” said the cameraman.

“I know, the only one who’s not fair is PD nim,” Sungjong walked around again and asking the other female just for earning some giggles and weird looks.

“HYUNG! I WANT TO PLAY WITH THE SWING ALSO!” Ryu shouted to Dongho.

“JUST USE ANOTHER ONE! MEHRONG~” said Dongho while swinging forward and backward.

“BUT DONGWOO APPA IS ON IT!” Ryu shouted again.

“DONGWOO! MOVE YOU IMBICILE!” shouted Sunggyu who’s busy chasing after Changmin.

“SUNGGYU HYUNG LANGUAGE!” shouted Woohyun from the other side while helping Minho playing in the monkey bar.

“Oh my God, no shouting please, Mavin is sleeping here,” said  L whom having Mavin sleeping peacefully on his arms.

“L Appa, Mason is crying,” said Soohyun pointing out a crying Mason on the sand box.

“Oh, not again. Soohyun-ah, tell Sungyeol Appa to calm Mason okay?  Appa is holding Mavin now,” L patted Soohyun head lightly.

“But Mason keeps on rejecting Sungyeol Appa,” L sighed and about to walk toward Mason…

“L Oppa?” a voice called. L turned around.

“Oh, Hyesoo-ah, Annyeong,” L waved a little while showing his bright smile.

“W-wait, this is Hello Baby right?” Hyesoo asked confused.

“Ah? Yes of course, unless you heard me get married and having sons,” L laughed a bit.

“Hyesoo-ah! Annyeong~!” shouted Woohyun from afar.

“B-but I suppose to be the mom of these sons,” Hyesoo finally said.

“WHAT?!” all Infinite members shouted in sync. While all the kids turning their heads to Hyesoo.

“MOMMY~!” Shouted all the kids while running toward Hyesoo, they hugged Hyesoo leg, she’s softened. She bend down to their eye level.

“Annyeong,” Hyesoo waved her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter