Ch. 6 : The Parents Talk. She is my wife too...

The INFINITE Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here is your next mission,” PD gave them the mission card.

Hyesoo took the card and read it loud,“While the kids are going to their real parents to take their belonging. Go to your new house and then go shopping for your family needs. Make your house as comfortable as possible for the kids. Hawiting!”

Sungyeol blinked then spoke,” So, we will go to our new house and shop without the kids?”

“Yes,” The PD nodded,”Cut! Camera off! Kids, say good bye to Infinite Appas and Hyesoo Umma first ne?” All the kids were saying their good bye to Hyesoo.

“See you tomorrow, Umma,” said Ryu brightly then give Hyesoo a wet pecks on her cheek ,”Hihi,” then he ran away to his real parents. All the Infinite members were surprised by Ryu’s actions.

“He’s definitely Woohyun Hyung’s son. Sneaky, full of aegyo, and skinship monster,” Sungyeol rolled his eyes. Woohyun pouted cutely,”But I didn’t kiss Hyesoo out of nowhere like that,”.”Yet,” Sunggyu quicly added while lightly knocking the back of Woohyun’s head.

“Ah, Hyuuungggg,” Woohyun whines with full of aegyo, Sunggyu rolled his eyes,”I’m not your fangirl,” he walks away and sit on the rock.

“Mason, what’s wrong? Mommy and Daddy are here, come one son,” Mason’s real Mom reached out her hands to Mason but he kept shaking his head and clutched into L’s neck tightly.

L softly patted Mason’s back,”Mason-ah, tomorrow we’ll play together again, ne? But today you have to go home with Umma and Appa first,” but Mason stubbornly shook his head and still clutched tightly on L’s back.  L sighed,”Appa won’t play with you again tomorrow if you don’t want to come home,” L looked straight into Mason deer eyes, makes Mason started to whimper.

“Umma~” Mason reached out his tiny hands toward Hyesoo instead of his real Mom. Hyesoo only blinked and didn’t know what to do. With that Mason started to cry, Hyesoo quickly come over to L and took Mason to her arms.

“Ssshhh, Umma is here. Now, Mason, don’t cry,” Hyesoo patted Mason’s back, soothing him down. Mason’s real Mom shook her head,”Mason is a bit shy, he’s actually hard to get close with new people but once he gets attached to them, he wouldn’t want to let go,” explained Mason’s real Mom.

“So, Mason now gets attached to Hyesoo and L? Wow.” Hoya make an ‘o’ shaped with his mouth.

“Then PD-nim, what should we do? Mason didn’t want to go home,” L asked the PD. The PD seemed thought for a while before saying,”It’s okay then, I guess you guys will go with Mason too. Alright, Cameras roll! Action!”

With that, Hyesoo and Infinite members started to get on the bus. Hyesoo carefully get on the bus while holding Mason in her arms.

“Hyesoo-ah, you can sit here,” said Sunggyu patted a 3-seats-rows.”Thank you, Oppa,” Hyesoo gave him her infamous cute eyesmile. Sunggyu flustered,”Ah, yeah, you are welcome,” he answered while scratching the back of his neck. Hyesoo sat down and set Mason on her lap. Mason leaned to her body and snuggled closely.

“Aigoo, I wonder that L is actually a baby like that,” Sungyeol said looking over the yawning Mason.”He’s just sleepy, that’s why he cuddled into Hyesoo,” said L walking toward Hyesoo a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter