Ch. 7 : Our New House

The INFINITE Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Listen to Say Yes - LOCO and Punch (OST. Scarlet Ryo)

The bus slowly entering an apartement complex building. Mason sleeps soundly in Hyesoo arms as well the INFINITE, only Hyesoo who was awake and looking around. As the bus stop in the parking lot, the PD gives a mission card and house key to Hyesoo.

"Welcome to your new house! Here is your key and please go to 22D room"

Hyesoo finished reading the mission card and look around. She looks at the 7 sleeping figure.

"How should I wake them up? Or I just let them sleep? They look so tired," she looks around while thinking. Just then Mason stirs from his sleep and slowly wakes up. He still snuggles sleepily to Hyesoo and looks around.

"Aigoo so cute," Hyesoo pecks Mason cheek, making him giggles.

"So what will you do now Hyesso-ssi?" The PD asked, Hyesoo looks around once again.

"I'll just go first with Mason then the oppas can go after they woke up I think. They look so tired," she said while slowly standing up. As she stand up L stirs from his sleep and wakes up. He looks around a bit flustered then realised the sitiation.

"Ah, we arrived already?" he asked. Hyesoo chuckled at him, his woke up face is really cute just like Mason.

"Yes oppa, PD-nim gave me the key already. Should we go now? or should we wake the other oppas first?" Hyesoo asked. L looks around and think for a while.

"Let's just let them sleep. They can go later when they woke up," L said. With that the three of them gets off the bus and walks inside the building.

(Black room interview)

"Actually...," L hesitant for a while while smilling mischievously, "that time I thought it was a really good opportunity for me to spend time with only my wife an my son. If the other members tag along they'll run around being all noisy so yeah, hahaha," he laughs.

"We were a bot tired because our Concert Tour actually. That filming is exactly the day after our last concert tour for this year finished," Sunggyu said.

"Eyy that brat," Wooohyun chuckles ,"Myungsoo (L real name) is actually mischievous you know. So yeah, I kinda expected he will act that way but still.."

"I didn't know anything, I was just sleeping. I even thought we were in our dorm that time hahaha," Dongwoo just laughs.

"(being told about L who actually wanted to spend time with her and his son only) Ah, really? Ahahaha Myungsoo oppa is actually very playful. During our last drama filming too, I wwas kinda shock at first. Because his image is very cool, chic, and mysterious right? But after we knew each other.... eum," Hyesoo thinks the right words ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter